New Vehicle Pics! Python Conquest and Tiger Rat!

Damed

I like the jets. I never got them when I was a kid, I just had the normal versions of each.

I will grab both,

but the pilots are bugging me. I would have prefered the Python Viper to be on a single card so I could have a few, and he is missing his python print on his vest.

I still really dislike Wild Bill. How difficult would it have been for them to repaint the Wild Weasel body and stick one of the random heads they have on him??? that would have been so much better... this is when Hasbro pisses me off, come so close, and then just do something that makes no sense.

anyhow, I will get them both, and throw the Wild Bill in the garbage

I agree with you, Clam, it would have been much better (and appropriate) to throw a 'Skystriker' in there... especially since we saw that so-so 'Thunder' proto a few weeks back.

But there are times I imagine the chiefs at Hasbro tell the department guys that the budget allows for two vehicles, but not two figures with complicated parts-swapping to go with it, and they'll only allow for recolors. I don't know why - maybe in China the sweatshop that makes the Thunder heads is in the room furthest from the one that makes Wild Weasel parts.

Tom

I don't know why - maybe in China the sweatshop that makes the Thunder heads is in the room furthest from the one that makes Wild Weasel parts.

@lol@

SCORE! Alright, when it was announced that Hasbro was going to release a Python Patrol vehicle I was hoping it was going to be the Python Conquest. Going to be army building that one big time on account that COBRA's air forces have been SERIOUSLY lacking in recent years.

All that remains is Cobra Officer, Copperhead and Tele-Viper.

I thought the Copperhead that comes with the Water Moccasin/Sting Raider was supposed to be the PP throwback. Granted, he's not much of one, but I thought that's what they were going for.

EDIT: Yup, he is. That leaves two!

I forgot about that because that is NOT a good Python Copperhead.

All that remains is Cobra Officer, Copperhead and Tele-Viper.

I thought the Copperhead that comes with the Water Moccasin/Sting Raider was supposed to be the PP throwback. Granted, he's not much of one, but I thought that's what they were going for.

EDIT: Yup, he is. That leaves two!

I forgot about that because that is NOT a good Python Copperhead.

In my opinion its much better than the original. Stupid painted ffesh.

Draven