New Vehicle Pics! Python Conquest and Tiger Rat!

Damed

waste of plastic and so where the originals. I hate the colors, i hate the the vehicle switch, but aside from the yellow on the figs (if only it were tan) they would be good, but not enough to buy the vehicles.

Damned American only retailer......

Don't feel bad, most of us Americans will never see them either @grumpy@

Seriously, what is the point of exclusives? They piss off collectors who can't get or find them. I'd rather they either make them full releases or don't make them at all. Store exclusives are just ways for scalpers to make more money. I bought the first Target exclusives off e-bay because I never saw any of them in a store. Never saw the 2nd wave (Rattler and Conquest) either. Great, here comes more stuff I'll never see! @hmmm@

Louis

Strange, isn't it, how we're THIS close to completing Python Patrol, and yet we don't have the O13 yet?

Even worse! How about the shabby treatment the O13 have received? Yeah, Grunt, Short-Fuze... I'm looking at you guys. You too, Steeler, Breaker..."

Regarding these vehicles, I probably won't be picking them up. I don't dig these colors and I would've preferred a fresher vehicle like the Tomohawk or that big truck that carried about a dozen Joes.

This Viper's colors though are pretty sharp and definitely a huge improvement over that Clown Viper from the Fang set.

As for Wild Bill, once again we see further evidence that Bill's original colors were his best. Hasbro must really love Wild Bill for some reason.

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!

I'm all about these........its funny cause as a kid I loved Tiger Force stuff and I believe that a part of me collecting Joes as an adult is that it makes me feel like a kid again. So sign me up........

Most of you hate them......that's fine.....but I think they are a fun addition to the 25th/Modern era line. I'm loving it.......

My only complaint is that awful Wild Bill......not a Tiger stripe to be seen on that guy........They could've at least given us a TF Ace or something.

For the record I like all the sub-groups..........now where's Slaughters Marauders???

Soooo beautiful-- great late-'80s cheesy goodness! Except for Wild Bill... What, no Tiger Force Wild Weasel AKA SkyStriker? Good thing I have that Pilot Scarlett.

I looked at the Wild Bill and immediately heard the fans booing. As if they were standing right behind me. It's funny.

I had a Tiger Rat as a kid but sold it because of the broken front wheel. I might get this one. I still have my Skystriker figure.

Yes I liked them too when I was a kid. It was another chance for me to get those vehicle molds. It's too bad I never had any allowance money for them.

Since I already have a plane-less Skystriker this TigerRat will do fine! My Cobra air forces will get their 2nd PP Conquest.

Strange, isn't it, how we're THIS close to completing Python Patrol, and yet we don't have the O13 yet?

Even worse! How about the shabby treatment the O13 have received? Yeah, Grunt, Short-Fuze... I'm looking at you guys. You too, Steeler, Breaker..."

Regarding these vehicles, I probably won't be picking them up. I don't dig these colors and I would've preferred a fresher vehicle like the Tomohawk or that big truck that carried about a dozen Joes.

This Viper's colors though are pretty sharp and definitely a huge improvement over that Clown Viper from the Fang set.

As for Wild Bill, once again we see further evidence that Bill's original colors were his best. Hasbro must really love Wild Bill for some reason.

agreed the 013 didn't get much love at all, they deserved far more attention than anything with neon yellow on it!

I can't so I agree with Louis though, exculisives are better than never getting made, even though i share the frustration of never finding most of them. at least someone has a chance. Unproduced protos i'm sure would go for much higher than exclusives.

I love the Tiger Rat and always wanted one but why why why didn't they just give us a Wild Weasel body with a new head and helmet? Sheesh...they could have simply used a repainted head and a repainted Starduster helmet and visor. I would have settled for that!

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!

I'm all about these........its funny cause as a kid I loved Tiger Force stuff and I believe that a part of me collecting Joes as an adult is that it makes me feel like a kid again. So sign me up........

Most of you hate them......that's fine.....but I think they are a fun addition to the 25th/Modern era line. I'm loving it.......

My only complaint is that awful Wild Bill......not a Tiger stripe to be seen on that guy........They could've at least given us a TF Ace or something.

For the record I like all the sub-groups..........now where's Slaughters Marauders???

I agree 100% with this. Pretty much echoes my thoughts. :)

Damned American only retailer......

Don't feel bad, most of us Americans will never see them either @grumpy@

Seriously, what is the point of exclusives? They piss off collectors who can't get or find them. I'd rather they either make them full releases or don't make them at all. Store exclusives are just ways for scalpers to make more money. I bought the first Target exclusives off e-bay because I never saw any of them in a store. Never saw the 2nd wave (Rattler and Conquest) either. Great, here comes more stuff I'll never see! @hmmm@

Louis

Yeah, but something tells me these gruesome twosome releases will be easy to find? Like Rev, I never got into the nasty color schemes on these, and they didn't even dangle the "carrot" in front of me by at LEAST including a decent pilot figure with them. @grumpy@

I don't hate them. I just feel it is to quick after the release of the GI Joe Conquest and Cobra Rattler. My fear is that these will sit and collect dust because moms won't buy what are in effect duplicates. This may make Target rethink exclusives.

Right on dammit!! I love these!! My two fav sub groups keep getting love!! And my two fav vehicles too boot too. I have a TigerRat already but its kinda fragile so this one will be nice to get to hang from my ceiling like my new Rattler and Conquest. The PP Conquest I eagerly await as I sold my vintage one. I am kinda surprised a TF Wild Bill was not saved for the Dragonfly repaint we might see. Since he was originally intended to be with that way back in the 80's. But I think its a neat nod to that cancelation to finally get a real TF Bill.

Draven

Soooo beautiful-- great late-'80s cheesy goodness! Except for Wild Bill... What, no Tiger Force Wild Weasel AKA SkyStriker? Good thing I have that Pilot Scarlett.

I looked at the Wild Bill and immediately heard the fans booing. As if they were standing right behind me. It's funny.

I had a Tiger Rat as a kid but sold it because of the broken front wheel. I might get this one. I still have my Skystriker figure.

I must have been one standing right behind you because that figure sucks horribly. They will explain it as some lame ass "nod" to Wild Bill originally supposing to be in Tiger Force before he was replaced with Recondo.

But, as everyone else said, why the hell can't we get Skystriker? We already have Wild Weasel and all he needs is a new head and helmet.

What I hate the most about Wild Bill is that he doesn't use the Tiger Force color scheme. I mean at least paint the damn figure correctly.

And the Viper pisses me off because I want a squad but I DON'T want 6 jets.

I don't hate them. I just feel it is to quick after the release of the GI Joe Conquest and Cobra Rattler. My fear is that these will sit and collect dust because moms won't buy what are in effect duplicates. This may make Target rethink exclusives.

Cause that happened in the 80's......... @smilepunch@