Universe Darkwing!

Magic 8 Ball

See the pretty.

Ever since they made Dreadwind at Botcon, people have been asking for this.

Of course, there's only 1500 Dreadwinds out there, so demand (and the upcoming supply of Darkwings) seems disproportionate to the people who can actually GET 'Team Dreadwing'... but whatever.

Word from the Allspark is that it will be a TRU exclusive, along with 'Countdown'. Speculation is that Countdown will be made from Cybertron Defense Red Alert, as that is... well, pretty much the only figure currently out there that looks even a little bit like his G1 counterpart. Some think it will be Universe Onslaught instead.

Personally, I'm hoping for Red Alert, as I think he makes much more sense.

I thought Darkwing transformed into a duck.

"I am the terror that flaps in the night!"

He could turn into a army duck amphibious vehicle.

I thought Darkwing transformed into a duck.

"I am the terror that flaps in the night!"

He could turn into a army duck amphibious vehicle.

Actually, the Powermaster Darkwing beats the duck by three years. Disney just does better promotion.

The rumor goes that Hasbro will be calling this guy 'Darkwind'... which kinda throws off the "Dreadwind+Darkwing=Dreadwing" concept... but it's not like Hasbro is promoting combining these days anyway.

I seem to be the only one who really likes this so far. Guess maybe there won't be such a huge disparity between the people with one and the people with both after all.

call DW darkkk wingggg duck :D Use to love that show :)

hmmm Well thats not bad but not really good either ... I think the animated toy jet whats his name could have been a better choice for this and more g1 like ... all it would have needed is a new head & new paint apps ...