Target Sale

Kirok

FYI... Don't trust the red mark down price on the Battle Pack though, run it through the scanner. I'm not sure if it will be the same for the battle pack (that damn, thing looks heavy and since I have no room and no intention to buy it, getting the figures not the vehicles.) but I picked up the Marvel Legends Hulk Wave figures that had the red discount sticker saying now only $10.49 put when I scanned it they all range up $3.49 EACH! That's three figures for less the the price of one at the original price, ended up getting a second set of the Red Hulk wave too at $2.90 a figure, looks like Christmas came late for me. Yay!

now that just stinks as i kinda wanted the red hulk but didn't want a single on of those figures. I would have bought the wave just for the hulk at that price!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI... Don't trust the red mark down price on the Battle Pack though, run it through the scanner.

Yesh some price change teams possibly have gotten around to red tagging the toys yet

All the ones at my local Target are marked-down but they haven't been tagged yet.

FYI... Don't trust the red mark down price on the Battle Pack though, run it through the scanner. I'm not sure if it will be the same for the battle pack (that damn, thing looks heavy and since I have no room and no intention to buy it, getting the figures not the vehicles.) but I picked up the Marvel Legends Hulk Wave figures that had the red discount sticker saying now only $10.49 put when I scanned it they all range up $3.49 EACH! That's three figures for less the the price of one at the original price, ended up getting a second set of the Red Hulk wave too at $2.90 a figure, looks like Christmas came late for me. Yay!

now that just stinks as i kinda wanted the red hulk but didn't want a single on of those figures. I would have bought the wave just for the hulk at that price!

Dude, check all the clearance isles at your target and the back end caps too. I found mine all over the toy section at couple different Targets and that was just on this past Thursday so you might be able to find some then pick the rest up on eBay as they'll probably be dropping on price there if there we're so many in clearance.

I finally picked up my battle pack at a Target 30 miles away. I got it for $27ish. I'll be picking up another one or two if they drop further. Between the 4 Targets I hit, I must have seen 12 of them. I also cleaned up on Indy toys! What an awesome run!

still 38.48 everywhere I saw them today again

I wonder whats the reasoning behind that is

I mean don't they want to get rid of these to make room for the new items coming in

They are probably trying to get some money back.

My Target still has the Star Wars UBP at regular price!

I noticed there were 2 different retail prices for UBPs. $54.99 & $62.99 So that is why the different prices are being reported.

$13.75 is 75% the $54.99

still 38.48 everywhere I saw them today again

I wonder whats the reasoning behind that is

I mean don't they want to get rid of these to make room for the new items coming in

They are probably trying to get some money back.

My Target still has the Star Wars UBP at regular price!

I noticed there were 2 different retail prices for UBPs. $54.99 & $62.99 So that is why the different prices are being reported.

$13.75 is 75% the $54.99

Dumb question

Did you scan the box?

Maybe there price change team is slow and haven't marked them down yet

I saw one right before christmas at full price. Now, nothing. Did you know it made the top 10 list in toyfare? priceless.

There was more markdowns taken today by our price change team

Hey Wheeljack35, is it standard procedure for Target to move this type of thing to clearance so quickly? From what I can glean, the UBP came out in early/mid November, which by my calculations is just over three months ago. That sure doesn't give it much time to sell at full retail before marking it down, especially as drastically as it has been. Are they that desperate to clear it out, or do most things get the same treatment?

(I understand if you don't want to discuss this as most stores have a policy regarding this type of thing.)

Its a NCF item

Non Carryy Forward item

When the planogram team resets the departments things like these lose there home location and have to be clearanced to sell off because eventually new items will take up the clearance sections and they don't want these kept in the back

So basically as soon as the new planogram is implemented, the big stuff is out the door. That's why we don't hear about the Rattlers and Conquests being marked down so much compared to the UBP. I can see the reasoning behind it, if not the logic. Thanks for the intel.

So basically as soon as the new planogram is implemented, the big stuff is out the door. That's why we don't hear about the Rattlers and Conquests being marked down so much compared to the UBP. I can see the reasoning behind it, if not the logic. Thanks for the intel.

It looks as if the Rattlers and Conquest X-30's will be there to transition the new repaints in

So no there not going anywhere soon

It looks as if the Rattlers and Conquest X-30's will be there to transition the new repaints in

So no there not going anywhere soon

Neat! Not to pry, but is there a hint what the repaint prices will be for the Rattler and Conquest? I know in my part of the world the Conquest is selling for $25.