Target Sale

Kirok

Some friends and I took a little day-trip over to Daytona Beach today, and I hit a couple Targets while I was on the Right Coast. They were completely destroyed and barren. I was really shocked, not so much at the lack of new toys, but mainly that there were employees milling around, but no one was making any attempt to straighten up. It looked like a tornado victim/flea market with linoleum. I almost wanted to find a manager and ask about it, but I figured: if they cared, it would already be done.

I'm seeing the same thing down here in South Florida so it maybe a recurring problem mainly in FL.

It's sad to see these stores so beat down and barren with new items.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Target still has them for $54.99. They had 3 on the floor. I scanned it & it showed that they had more in the stockroom.

They are re-arranging everything in the toy section.

If and when there done with the reset of the action figure aisle that set should go on clearance

I noticed one of my local Targets reset and now the Ultimate Battle Packs are nowhere to be found and the whole aisle is rearranged. Plus their stock of Rattlers is now gone (they still have Conquests, however). Were they sent back? I'm glad I got the Ultimate Battle Pack when I did (for $44), but I'm worried that now I can't get a Rattler ever again.

The Battle Packs are possibly in the back since there nio longer is a home for them.

They will only move back out to the floor when they go on clearance

As for the Rattler they might just be out becuase the should be out until the repaints hit

The Battle Packs are possibly in the back since there nio longer is a home for them.

As for the Rattler they might just be out becuase the should be out until the repaints hit

Yeah I just went to another Target which didn't have them out yet. They put them out in a clearance aisle. Their price is at $44.08. Mine still has it at $54.99.

I hit 2 local Target's and one store has 2 sets still priced at $54, but the other store has 11 and have had them for $38 for about 2 weeks now. This store also finished their reset and the single Joe's have 8 pegs, 3 for comic packs.

Yeah I just went to another Target which didn't have them out yet. They put them out in a clearance aisle. Their price is at $44.08. Mine still has it at $54.99.

Ours are still $54.99

One of my targets has 36 of them at $38 and change. I'm waiting for the next drop in price then I'll probably pick up two if I can.

so, they were 62.99, dropped to 54.99, on clearance at 30% off or 38.06. Next price 50% or $27.50? Can you imagine if they went down to 75% off - that'd be 13.75!!!! I think I'd buy just about all of them I could fit in my car at that price.

The second Target in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area also made their Ultimate Packs vanish. Fortunately they had two Cobra Rattlers left so I snagged one and might grab a Conquest when I get paid. On the brighter side, I found out that a Kroger's near my job is getting a slow but steady stream of older waves in. They had Snow Job and the first Snake Eyes with Timber in, and today they had Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander in Battle Armor!

Only downside is that they charge $7.99 per figure. But for Battle Armored Commander, I can't resist. I love that figure. :)

One of my targets has 36 of them at $38 and change. I'm waiting for the next drop in price then I'll probably pick up two if I can.

so, they were 62.99, dropped to 54.99, on clearance at 30% off or 38.06. Next price 50% or $27.50? Can you imagine if they went down to 75% off - that'd be 13.75!!!! I think I'd buy just about all of them I could fit in my car at that price.

how could they have 36 of them!!?!?!?!?!

I think most stores here got 2-6 @lol@

how could they have 36 of them!!?!?!?!?!

I think most stores here got 2-6 @lol@

Yeah - I know - crazy!

Another weird sighting like that is my TRU has about 40 to 50 of their jungle cutter/russian soldiers/IJ exclusive packs. They take up nearly an entire side of an aisle!