"WHO IS THE ULTIMATE FAN SITE" 2nd Competition Announcement/Rules

JayC

Crud....before the end of the week I hope we manage to get at least one answer in first! Great job to you guys who are scoring the points though. Make me feel shame in my game!

Things are starting to shape up now!

.. but where did all the trash-talking go?

@smilepunch@

I like the added bonus questions.. even though I was waiting in line for 2 hours with kids to see Santa Claus instead of being here for the competition! Hope we have that kind of day tomorrow too!

Im still waiting to hear from two teams on wheather they want to go ahead with the dio contest next week or wait till after the holidays. If we are going ahead I will need everyone's entry posted by this coming Monday. I will make a thread for it Sunday and each team captain will post their entry with the following information.

1. Which team member(s) made it.

2. reciept and description of how it was made.

3. list of parts (figures, vehicles, ect) used in making it.

You can either host the images of the dios on your own sites and link to them or if need be you can email me the images and we can host them here. If you need to email me it will go to Jay@Enewsi.com. Im not going to limit your number of images you can use but try and not go overboard. The story doesnt need to be novel. Short and sweet is fine.

Here is a breakdown of what the judges will be looking for (JayC, Outsider & JoyRyno are the 3 judges)

- Best overall Story 100pts

- Best single shot 75pts

- Best lighting in a shot 50pts

- Best use of effects/angle/shot/lighting to tell a particular scene without dialog 25pts

- Best use of dialog 25pts

- Best use of the crappiest figure/character in a story 10 pts

So the total points one could get is 285 points but one team might not win all the points. The team who's entry get the most points will win this competion and recieve 15 extra points.

For the Dios, Does it have to be the Team Captains who post them Up ?

Hmmm, I suppose it makes more sense for the one who made it to post them, so no it doesnt need be the captain, but one choosen member from the team.

Standings after round four and one bonus questions.

JBL Jugglers – Joebattlelines.com (51 points)

- General Scarlett (Team Captain)

- Beachhead666

- Kingfnod5

- MaxPower

- SnakeEyes1975

“The So Called Experts” of JoeIntel – JoeIntel.com (27 Points)

- Roger “Goofateer” (Team Captain)

- Dan “dmooretoys”

- Patrick “notpicard”

- Kevin “KrymsynSith”

- Tattoo Shane

Screaming Eagles – Johio.com (9 Points)

- Rockshield (Team Captain)

- MaroonTyphoon

- Viper934

- Alley Viper

- Nova

The Terror Squad – Terrordrome.com (-7 Points)

- Redkat (Team Captain)

- Tolan

- Sgt Slaughters

- Miketime

- Mad Joe Customizer

Koga Clan – Ultimatetoycollections.com (-30 Points)

- Danjoes.com (Team Captain)

- Action Figure Soundwave

- Jediprimus

Screaming Eagles – Johio.com (64 Points)

- Rockshield (Team Captain)

- MaroonTyphoon

- Viper934

- Alley Viper

- Nova

JBL Jugglers – Joebattlelines.com (51 points)

- General Scarlett (Team Captain)

- Beachhead666

- Kingfnod5

- MaxPower

- SnakeEyes1975

“The So Called Experts” of JoeIntel – JoeIntel.com (27 Points)

- Roger “Goofateer” (Team Captain)

- Dan “dmooretoys”

- Patrick “notpicard”

- Kevin “KrymsynSith”

- Tattoo Shane

The Terror Squad – Terrordrome.com (-7 Points)

- Redkat (Team Captain)

- Tolan

- Sgt Slaughters

- Miketime

- Mad Joe Customizer

Koga Clan – Ultimatetoycollections.com (-20 Points)

- Danjoes.com (Team Captain)

- Action Figure Soundwave

- Jediprimus

Ok for the dio contest we have had two teams say they want to move forward next week and 2 teams say they would prefer to wait till after the holidays which 1 team not responding at all. Since that leaves us basically at a tie im going to make the tie breaking decision.

Im going to vote till waiting till after the holidays. Im going to be traveling and not going to be able to spend as much time as I would like to judge the entries and also I think more people will be around after the holidays to check out all your cool entries, which I think is the funnest part about these final two portions of the contest, getting your work viewed by others.

So here is the deal, look over the things I posted above about the catagories your entries will be judged on and make sure your entries address those catagories as much as possible and then relax and enjoy the holidays and hopefully all that new Joe stuff your going to get.

I will make a post on January 4, 2009 (Sunday) that says ""WHO IS THE ULTIMATE FAN SITE" 3rd Competition Announcement/Rules and contestant entries"

That is were you will post your entries by the close of Monday Jan 5th. We'll then start judgeing and debuting the entries on the forums and on TNI for all to see. The final results will then be posted at the end of that week.

So good job to everyone for completing the first two competitions, good luck on the third and have a happy and safe Holidays next week.