DCUC WAVE 6 HAWKMAN AND STARFIRE LOOSE PICS

pooda

348388299.jpg

348388241.jpg

348388227.jpg

348417124.jpg

Of course everything looks great, BUT what about the quality? MAttel is one issue away from making this the best superhero action figure line ever! Personally they still are not better than the classic Superpowers line but they are close, the sculpts and colors are always aces but the quality has suffered in the past year. Anyway, they all look perfect!

348388299.jpg

348388241.jpg

348388227.jpg

348417124.jpg

Of course everything looks great, BUT what about the quality? MAttel is one issue away from making this the best superhero action figure line ever! Personally they still are not better than the classic Superpowers line but they are close, the sculpts and colors are always aces but the quality has suffered in the past year. Anyway, they all look perfect!

FYI--those photos are from a Fwoosh poster who lives in Hong Kong and not from someone here in the US for those wondering. He stated that he got that set from a friend of his who owns a comic shop. He helped his friend go through the twenty cases he ordered. He said there were a load of the Superman versions so I'm suspecting his friend received the asst with 3 Superman(mix of red/blue and the black), 2 Mr Miracle, 1 Dr Impossible, 2 Hawkman and 1 each of Shazam! and Killer Moth.

He said it did take him a while to find a set he was satisfied with so this makes me think there are still quality control problems with the line.

FYI--those photos are from a Fwoosh poster who lives in Hong Kong and not from someone here in the US for those wondering. He stated that he got that set from a friend of his who owns a comic shop. He helped his friend go through the twenty cases he ordered. He said there were a load of the Superman versions so I'm suspecting his friend received the asst with 3 Superman(mix of red/blue and the black), 2 Mr Miracle, 1 Dr Impossible, 2 Hawkman and 1 each of Shazam! and Killer Moth.

He said it did take him a while to find a set he was satisfied with so this makes me think there are still quality control problems with the line.

If your assessment is correct then let us all pray that ours will be decent. I bought 5 sets of Orion and Lightray and I opened 3, one Lightray has a molded hip, one has a stuck bicep joint, and the last one is perfect. The quality issue has gotten worse, usualy the initial set of figures are bad and the latter produced are good but it seems entire sets are bad now, DAMN MATTEL WHY SO FLIPPIN CHEAP

We need a Highfather in this line without a doubt and Desaad .

they should have a BAF of Granny Goodness if they comeout with more of these cool Apokolips residents. hehe!

hehe my a$$!....thats a damned good idea! ill take granny goodness any day!

We need a Highfather in this line without a doubt and Desaad .

they should have a BAF of Granny Goodness if they comeout with more of these cool Apokolips residents. hehe!

hehe my a$$!....thats a damned good idea! ill take granny goodness any day!

if granny doesn't come out, you can always use kalibak to customize her from, hehe, seriously!