DCUC WAVE 6 HAWKMAN AND STARFIRE LOOSE PICS

pooda

LoL! now those are some ugly-ass toys pooda (strange and starfire). the collector in me knows i gotta get em.. but jesus!

yeah...i have to get them too.

Ya, Starfire would be the only one I am interested in, but these are too rough. Luckily, I am not as big a fan of DC as I am Marvel, otherwise I would feel more compelled to buy those.

LoL! now those are some ugly-ass toys pooda (strange and starfire). the collector in me knows i gotta get em.. but jesus!

yeah...i have to get them too.

Ya, Starfire would be the only one I am interested in, but these are too rough. Luckily, I am not as big a fan of DC as I am Marvel, otherwise I would feel more compelled to buy those.

its the other way for me.

Hawkman is absolutely perfect. No future toy maker could ever improve on this figure. Let's hope the final on-the-shelf product won't be hobbled by Mattel's notoriously shoddy QC. Speaking of which...

My recent experience ordering an Aquaman from TRU.Com makes me hesitate about ordering this Adam Strange and Starfire set. Aquaman arrived with TWO RIGHT HANDS and a dangling right forarm. I'm going to be taking this to my local TRU, but if Mattycollector shafts me on AS & SF, who could I turn to then?

As for the figures themselves, both look acceptable. I'd prefer a more distinct look on Star Fire and the classic look of Adam Strange, but these figures are okay. Definitely not in Hawkman's league of impressiveness...

Hawkman is absolutely perfect. No future toy maker could ever improve on this figure. Let's hope the final on-the-shelf product won't be hobbled by Mattel's notoriously shoddy QC. Speaking of which...

My recent experience ordering an Aquaman from TRU.Com makes me hesitate about ordering this Adam Strange and Starfire set. Aquaman arrived with TWO RIGHT HANDS and a dangling right forarm. I'm going to be taking this to my local TRU, but if Mattycollector shafts me on AS & SF, who could I turn to then?

As for the figures themselves, both look acceptable. I'd prefer a more distinct look on Star Fire and the classic look of Adam Strange, but these figures are okay. Definitely not in Hawkman's league of impressiveness...

that is the shelf product

I know that!!!

This pretty pictures has nothing to do with the fact that a good number of Hawkmen that actually hit the pegs will have sloppy paint jobs, broken limbs, etc.

I saw a lot of pretty pictures of the "shelf product" Aquaman too. I still received one with a broken right arm and two right hands.

I know that!!!

This pretty pictures has nothing to do with the fact that a good number of Hawkmen that actually hit the pegs will have sloppy paint jobs, broken limbs, etc.

I saw a lot of pretty pictures of the "shelf product" Aquaman too. I still received one with a broken right arm and two right hands.

I know it would never happen, but I'd love to see one of these pictures with the globs of paint splashed on, or two right arms. You know, how a lot of DCUC REALLY look

man.. I am kinda let down by all of them, even Hawkman. He looked better before.

But dang, Starfire and Adam Strange look wack! Starfire really needs some texture to show where her boots end and where her top is, instead of just paint. And Adam's face looks hecka ugly

I know that!!!

hey....youre the one that said FINAL ON SHELF PRODUCT. seeing that IS the final on shelf product, i thought that you were confused. no harm, no foul.

I can't wait for Hawkman!! He's always been one of my fave DC characters!! He looks so bad ass1!! Can

t wait to add him to the collection!!!

Glad I'm not a completist, those other two are blech!! Agreed with whoever said Strange is too bulky!! Why they want all the heroes to have the same buff mold ie beyond me!! He could have used Black Manta's mold and been good!!