Animated Megatron Review

pesatyel

He's actually got another landing gear under he front end for some reason.

Megatron029.jpgMegatron027.jpg

Electronic features:

In the video above, you press the faction symbol to make him speak. However, in helicopter mode, it makes a (lame) Helicopter noise.

All of the TFs with electronics have the transforming sound.

I think one of the major flaws with this figure is the rotor spin feature.

Its kinda cool to make them spin together, but it doesn't work all that well and I think the parts could have been better served as part of the transformation.

No pic of Megatron wearing Headmaster?

Have you given it a try? Did you find it neat or just 'meh'?

I figure that gimmick is based largely in electronics, so you probably weren't overjoyed, but I figured I'd ask.

I didn't actually try it, but I don't believe it would fit. Also, Megatron doesn't have the right parts on the torso to hold Headmaster in place.

Not to mention I don't think theere is ANY way in hell Headmaster would be able to acquire Megatron's body lol.

I figure that gimmick is based largely in electronics, so you probably weren't overjoyed, but I figured I'd ask.

I didn't actually try it, but I don't believe it would fit. Also, Megatron doesn't have the right parts on the torso to hold Headmaster in place.

Not to mention I don't think theere is ANY way in hell Headmaster would be able to acquire Megatron's body lol.

Headmaster does fit on Megatron... But there arent changes in the voice or lights like on Bulkhead...

Yeah, that's probably the best reason not to try!

I can just see that episode. Headmaster is tooling around in one of the most powerful TFs, Megatron's head sits there going 'Not again!' @loll@

Don't think Headmaster would live too long once Megs got his body back, though...

Headmaster does fit on Megatron... But there arent changes in the voice or lights like on Bulkhead...

The same for Ultra Magnus. It fits, but no lights or sounds changes.