Whatever happened to them?

ChrisFields

I was just wondering what happened to a few characters. In 1988 the Joes were joined by Muskrat, Hit N' Run, Repeater, Hardball, and others, but whatever happened to them? Hardball was killed in Volume 2 #41 by the Red Shadows, but I haven't seen the others since Volume 1 #100. Anyone know where they are or whether or not their still alive?

Well, Hit 'N Run is currently helping Low-Light silently take out forces of Night Vipers.

Repeater didn't understand that discretion is the better part of valor, and was one of the few people ever shot in the head by a Cobra Trooper.

Hardball has been riding the bench since '88.

Muskrat is kicking Dreadnok ass in the swamps.

Oh, wait...you're talking about the comics, or cartoon, not my collection. ;)

Well, Hit 'N Run is currently helping Low-Light silently take out forces of Night Vipers.

Repeater didn't understand that discretion is the better part of valor, and was one of the few people ever shot in the head by a Cobra Trooper.

I thought a trooper actually hitting something was a little off...... :P

Think theyll make a comic again which goes back to the story we know? i hope, i gotta buy the last like 16 issues i missed but muckrat was one of my favs, hope they make a fig of em

I took my hardball and painted a ny on him. Just thought I'd share

Yeah, but everyone knows he was an Atlanta Braves fan! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Hank Aaron was his idol. That or he wanted a job after joe and sale cars with him. @loll@ @loll@

I was like 10 or 11 when i did it. I wasn't up on who liked what team :P

this literally made me laugh out loud!

dude, the '87-'88 Joes were my absolute favorites! I'm so stoked on getting 25th Tunnel Rat, Outback and Shockwave! when I heard they were being made, I actually started to believe I might get Muskrat, Hardball and Repeater some day. excellent thread!

this literally made me laugh out loud!

dude, the '87-'88 Joes were my absolute favorites! I'm so stoked on getting 25th Tunnel Rat, Outback and Shockwave! when I heard they were being made, I actually started to believe I might get Muskrat, Hardball and Repeater some day. excellent thread!

I know, right? That was hilarious, though I do remember something in the comics about Muskrat hunting Dreadnoks...maybe I'm making things up, but I could swear...in any event. 25th Tunnel Rat and Shockwave will rock! Unfortunately, Outback was cancelled along with the Flak Cannon, but there's a rumor of them popping up as a store exclusive or Outback being a single carded figure. There is also a rumor going around that Hit N' Run will be released either right before or right after the movie line. Apparantly, he's a fan favorite as well as a favorite of the guys at Hasbro. Hardball would rock as would Repeater and Muskrat. I'm hoping and praying.