Can we have fewer topics?

Tom-1

Hey Mods or Jay,

Not complaining or anything, but would it be possible to have fewer pinned threads in the 'Important Topics' section? Most of them are seldom (if ever) used, and I think aren't important enough to have a permanently reserved spot. Like I said, no offense meant to those who started threads or ocassionally use them, but I think we could live without 3 or 4 of them. Thanks for reading,

Tom

Why unpin them? They seem to be used pretty consistently, from what I can see. Not sure why anyone would care if they stay.

Agreed. There were a couple I didn't look in but compared to some other sites it's pretty sparse. Which is very nice.

The ones on the contest are gonna go away on their own when it's over. I really didn't see the problem with the pinned threads or need to fix it. I didn't check any of them with any regularity, but I could see the point behind every last one of them being easily accessible. As soon as Tom said 3-4 of them could go, I looked at the pinned list and wondered which three you could remove without hearing grief about it.

Couldn't find two.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE