Man I was really diggin' my BATTLEFORCE 2000 figs today.

Ren

Heck yeah! Some underdog love! ...You know what I mean. v_v;

I love the Battleforce 2000 boys - yes, even DeeJay. I know they're somewhat disliked in general, even to the point they were killed in the comics en masse. You can't argue that that wasn't done based purely on their outlandish look and ridiculous concept... but for ME? BF2000 IS THE SECRET FORCE OF GI JOE.

I never went through the stress of getting all their vehicles, even though I REALLY like them. I has two ask a kid, and they ended up being mainstay vehicles in my adventures. I even thought it would be a thrill to get the others, and after one fateful eBay purchase, I was left with one disgustingly yellowed and crummy part of Fortress... and I was so crushed, I never tried again.

Sad tales of Battleforce 2000 by Tom. : (

Tom

Ahh...I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Battle Force 2000. Wish I still had mine...

I think Tiger Force my be my favorite sub-group though. No wait; it's a tie between them and Night Force, even though I only owned a used Night Force Crazy Legs.

I've got them all and I plan to make customs for the gunner stations/co-pilot spots and so on.

One thing to consider - really the Iron Grenadiers were originally packaged as being part of the Battleforce 2000 line! I really like the IG, so even if I didn't like the BF2000 Joes, I'd still have to say I like BF2000!

Bust out your Dodgers and your whatnots, these figures are awesome. I really should grab the vehicles, who's got the complete subset?

You should really lay down for a while until that feeling passes. All of you.

we had them all when I was a kid, all the figures and the vehicles. I still have all the figures, but only parts of the vehicles.

I don't exactly know why I got them, because even as a kid, I thought they were way too funky to go with my other Joes

Bust out your Dodgers and your whatnots, these figures are awesome. I really should grab the vehicles, who's got the complete subset?

You should really lay down for a while until that feeling passes. All of you.

@loll@

we had them all when I was a kid, all the figures and the vehicles. I still have all the figures, but only parts of the vehicles.

I don't exactly know why I got them, because even as a kid, I thought they were way too funky to go with my other Joes

I never bought them when I was a kid for this exact reason.

However, I've added them to my collection as an adult and actually enjoy the figures. I don't really consider them a part of my Joe-verse though...

I liked three of them; Dodger (He always remided me of a Colonial Marine from Aliens...), Blocker (Dumb name, COOL design, although I always wanted the one with the visor...), and Blaster. (I think Blaster would look great in the 25th Anniversary style...)

There mere concept of a vehicle combiner really psyched mu up as a kid, ultimately I only ended up with two or three of the vehicles, so I never got to feel the disappointment of someone who completed the set, I was left with the anticipation of how cool it could be. The name BATTLEFORCE 2000, was such an awesome idea, the FUTURE OF JOES as I knew it. In my joeverse I always kept them a separate unit of time traveler joes coming back to 1987 to help the current members when Cobra was really kicking it up a notch on the battlefield, BAM!

I had Blocker, Dodger, Knockdown and Maverick.

Of the vehicles, I only had the Vector Jet.

Dodger was my favorite, because I too thought he looked like a Colonial Marine from Aliens. Maverick was my second fave. Plus, I would also pretend they were Joes from a future where COBRA took over the world and they came back to prevent it.

I had a Terminator/Aliens feel to it.

I had Blocker, Dodger, Knockdown and Maverick.

Of the vehicles, I only had the Vector Jet.

Dodger was my favorite, because I too thought he looked like a Colonial Marine from Aliens. Maverick was my second fave. Plus, I would also pretend they were Joes from a future where COBRA took over the world and they came back to prevent it.

I had a Terminator/Aliens feel to it.

I bet someone could repaint the Night Adder as a new Vector jet.

Had all the figures sans DJ! I liked Dodger, for the same reasons everyone else gave, Colonial Marine! Guess we all did grow up in the eighties!!! I also really liked Blaster, loved his green outfit and mask, very cool!! Hated Avalanche, pudgy bastard, and Maverick would have been cool had it not been for his goofy helmet!! And forget about DJ, them boots had to go!! :D

Good concept, but could have been tweeked just a bit!!

Had all the figures sans DJ! I liked Dodger, for the same reasons everyone else gave, Colonial Marine! Guess we all did grow up in the eighties!!! I also really liked Blaster, loved his green outfit and mask, very cool!! Hated Avalanche, pudgy bastard, and Maverick would have been cool had it not been for his goofy helmet!! And forget about DJ, them boots had to go!! :D

Good concept, but could have been tweeked just a bit!!

What about Blocker and Knockdown?

Oh, Battle Force 2000 has to be released again. The concept was pretty gnarly for the time. Of course, the only change that I'd support is adding Sci-Fi or RoboJ.O.E. to the lineup since those two were pretty much BattleForce members that didn't make it in time to make the line.