Saw Universe Starscream this morning

Lady Jaye

Picked up Acid Storm a while back and really liked it!! I think it's the best nod to G1 Transformers for those of us not picking up the very nice, but very expensive Masterpiece figures!! Anyhow did not know that Starscream was coming out until I saw him and Cyclonus at Target!!! Almost got em both, but hoping Wal Mart gets them in, they're cheaper over there!!

Anyhow since Starscream was a very nice surprise, I was wondering will we be seeing the rest of em in stores!! I would really love to get all 8 jets!! Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Dirge, Ramjet, Thrust, Sunstorm, and of course Acid Storm. And any other characters they can come up with!! :D

Oh and I know there were some sort of exclusives to a Bot Con or something, but screw that, I want em in stores!!!

Yeah, the Starscream re-do is a great idea for those of us who didn't get him the first time around.

The other Seekers seem like easy repaints (yes, Thrust/Dirge do require new wings), but Hasbro has been all weird about whether or not we'll see them. Even the Japanese versions aren't cheap, for whatever reason.

Personally, I think we're likely to see the rest as store exclusives if nothing else. Hasbro knows we want 'em, and they don't require much (any?) extra work. I want all of them too, but I can see them not wanting to put (effectively) the same figure out 8 times on a single card though! :)

And a Cyclous spotting! Woo! Maybe I'll see him in time for Xmas! It'll be like 1986 again with him under the tree!

I'm such a nerd when I saw Cyclonus I said As you command Mighty Galvatron" in as deep of a voice as I could!!! Could I get any dorkier?? I will pick him up, and of course Starscream. I gotta have him since he was the only Decepticon jet I ever got as a kid!!! Oh and I hate that nerd term Seeker, will never use it!! LOL

Oh and will probably just get the Jets, don't think I'll get any of the Autobots, not being the same vehicles throws em off for me!!

I want that Cyclonus soo bad. He is my 2nd favorite Decepticon next to Starscream.

I always loved his unique space jet mode and his pointy signiature helmet.

I went to Target today and still no luck......

I am hoping Thundercracker is released.

I already have Classics Ramjet and Classics Skywarp.

I broke down and ordered Henkei Thrust.

A Sunstorm repaint would be awesome.

http://tformers.com/transformers-hasbro-an...10560/news.html

It looks like there is a possibility of Hasbro releasing the rest of the seekers...

Yeah, there's about three different questions in this round alone where people are getting on them about wanting the rest of the Seekers. There is absolutely no doubt that they know the fans want them, and that the fans will buy them.

Forgot to mention this, but I went back one day later and alll the pegs were bare, not a single Transformer on the pegs!! They went fast!!! Wal Mart seems to be bare as well, hopefully they'll get some of the latest wave, and will be able to save a couple of bucks with the sale prices they have over here!!!

Well I can understand why at Target, for the price you pay, you get both a vehicle and a character rolled in one!! Its now actually one of the better valued toys out there!! I mean only one dollart more than a Star Wars figure, I think parents are seeing the value of Transformers, at least the deluxe wave!! The rest of the regular priced bigger Transformers seem to be sitting there collecting dust!!

Hey Dark Magnus, what are the differences in the two?? Any side by sides that you know of???

Target well priced?

Walmart has all the deluxes on sale for $7.77 for the last couple of months

I will have to get Dark Magnus here to answer your question

I'm telling you, your Target and the one we work at suck for prices. The ones right by my house have all deluxes at $7.79.

LJ, The first classics Starscream had a different pattern on the wings, grey and red tail fins (I prefer the G1-inspired blue ones on this second release). Yellow on the knees(which I like to break up all the grey of the legs). The first one's arm cannons wre painted silver (which I prefer to the new blue ones). Also, the color was more grey than this second release, which looks boderline white in pictures, though I haven't seen him in person to get a more accurate aidea of his coloring.

Hope I answered all your question. If you want to see a decent gallery of the first classics starscream, head over to TFW and check out their galleries.

Target well priced?

Walmart has all the deluxes on sale for $7.77 for the last couple of months

I will have to get Dark Magnus here to answer your question

I'm telling you, your Target and the one we work at suck for prices. The ones right by my house have all deluxes at $7.79.

LJ, The first classics Starscream had a different pattern on the wings, grey and red tail fins (I prefer the G1-inspired blue ones on this second release). Yellow on the knees(which I like to break up all the grey of the legs). The first one's arm cannons wre painted silver (which I prefer to the new blue ones). Also, the color was more grey than this second release, which looks boderline white in pictures, though I haven't seen him in person to get a more accurate aidea of his coloring.

Hope I answered all your question. If you want to see a decent gallery of the first classics starscream, head over to TFW and check out their galleries.

You forgot to mention the most important one... For me at least... New version has a painted face...