Any chance: DCUC Wave 5 Online ??

Crimson Knight

Nope no luckwith online, but if you ask of your fellow collectors;maybe you'll get some help. I have already sent 3 out with just asking what I was out. If I come across another, I will help you. So no wally worlds in your city?

Nope no luckwith online, but if you ask of your fellow collectors;maybe you'll get some help. I have already sent 3 out with just asking what I was out. If I come across another, I will help you. So no wally worlds in your city?

i'm still looking for MOC the atom and eradicator to complete my set. I do have an extra amazo I'm looking to trade or sell.

Opticon didn't you order from them toybubz was it ?

i'm thinking of just not collecting dcuc anymore cause i can't find wave 5 anywhere just keep checking walmart you would think mattel would put out more figures for christmas but that won't happen. so i'll probably just give up at this rate i'll wait for the blue beetle come out then i think i'm done unless they can persuade me to continue to buy their impossible to find product.

I'm lucky, I have a few guys looking out for me with wave 5. I have a Toys R Us near where I work that have been in stock, and there is a K B Toys in my area that has started to get them in. I'm hoping I can

get the figures from wave 4 before to long. The rest have come from E-Bay, where I have paid more for them, but at least I have them.

The prices are dropping on eBay, whole sets are selling around 80 bucks not including shipping, this is a decent drop from 2 weeks ago when they were selling for 140. If this trend keeps going we can probably see them for around 60-70 which isn't bad. I want at least 2 more whole sets myself so I check eBay everyday. They will for sure drop when Wave 6 comes out, Wave 6 is superior to Wave 5 and when fan favorites like Hawkman, Shazam, and Mr Miracle drop, half of those pursuing Wave 5 will fall off.

That would be the scam I mentioned earlier. Thankfully we all got our money back though.

May I ask what happend?

Instead of sending out DCUC wave 5, people got a bubble envelope with a dollar store toy in it. An interesting note, the return address on the envelopes said "Matts Toys"....take that as you will.

ya, ive never seen the DCUC at any wal-marts here in houston tx. i bought a set for buyit now @$80.00 on ebay. i dont even dig em that much but really wanted the BAF. ive been ordering sets online at EE but i switched to BBTS because of better case selection. i thought of waiting for a set to pop up in my neighborhood walmarts but i dont wanna even bother round the holidays...i remember how hard the Toybiz ML excl. were to get. sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet...

That would be the scam I mentioned earlier. Thankfully we all got our money back though.

May I ask what happend?

Instead of sending out DCUC wave 5, people got a bubble envelope with a dollar store toy in it. An interesting note, the return address on the envelopes said "Matts Toys"....take that as you will.

Wow! Thats all I can say....

On my hunt for Skrullelektra I found 2 complete sets. I previously mailed to USA fellow collectors for around $73-$78 (figures are $11.88+7%tax=$12.71;each=$63.56complete set - s/h is around $9-$15 depending on priority vs. 1st class).International is, of course extra, but I can check. Send me your zip & I can check. I am not a scalper and only want to help my fellow collectors. No profit for me, just karma bucks for ML 2 packs & Nemesis Wave. I pay for tracking myself in USA!!