dcuc series 5 found!

Pluvsjazzs

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wohoo! I got Amazo, Atom and Black Lightning. Just need the Eradicator. I think my local store had about 5 cases at least but all the Eradicators were gone. F**kin nightcrew and scalpers!!!! Luckily there was 1 Atom left, the packaging was messed up but I'll open it anyway.

I'm tired of finding these. I'll get my Eradicator on Ebay.

I hope there won't be anymore exclusives. Especially Walmart! @hvg@

Got my set off another board member. My Black Lightning has a hole in his back. The other ones have a rectangularish piece to plug the hole. My guess is this was used for attaching Nightwing's billy clubs? Oddly enough, my Nightwing didn't have the club holders. Also my Atom has two right biceps :( although it's only really noticeable if you examine him closely. Sad. Anyway, old news. Mattel's QC sucks.

Does anyone have trouble with Metallo's legs popping off? Mine has a connection at the tip of the male parts. If I cut the connection will it give it room to spread apart and secure it better in place? Just wondering if anyone's tried that or have this problem.

And to think they're closing up shop!!!

Anyhow instead of starting a new thread to brag about what I found, I figure I would post it here!!

Well I went into town today, and thought I would check out the only Wal Mart in the entire area that is carryin DCUC. And lo and behold but I find the one figure out of the entire wave I was jonesin for, Amazo!!! I also picked up Atom, and one of several Riddlers that they had!!! I could have picked up the other 2, but don't want them!!!

If I were an ebayer, I would have picked em up!! But I think that would be hypocritical of me to complain about scalpers and become one myself!!! Yes it is, anyone who collects and also ebays is a traitor to our hobby!!! Shame on you!!

Anyhow, Amazo is well to put it, amazing!! Very well done! I mean it's a simple head scultp and the paints are well done!! Atom is nice, and so is the Riddler!! I don't know why so many people do not like the suit!! It looks like it's supposed to!!

I'm glad the BAF is Metallo, I don;'t like it, and have no desire to complete it!! Anyone have the Solomon Grudy piece that came with Robin, let me know, I'll trade ya a piece of Metallo!!!

Hey TNI,

I just got my case in the mail and most everyone looks good. Atom, Eradicator, Riddler, and Amazo all look great but good old Jefferson isn't moving on up because both his legs sheared off. Oh well, time for a replacement, given I could ever find one.

Anyway, I'm getting reviews of all of them up at Articulated Discussion and should have each of them up by Monday.

You can find them all in one easy to see place here.

Good luck tracking them down everyone.

Like i said in one of my other posts i have two Super Wal-Marts in my town and neither of them carry DCUC. However, i have seen a tons of pallets full of toys i just haven't poked through them to see what they have. I don't need it now though since i bought the whole set online....

Found Riddler yesterday, at the only wal-mart that carries DC and does not have the peg full of wave 1. They had 5 riddlers and 2 Amazos. Does anyone know if maybe they are not shipping full sets?? Because it seems to me that a scalper would have bought them all, so maybe there are sets with bad ratios out there. All I want is an Eradicator.

Found Riddler yesterday, at the only wal-mart that carries DC and does not have the peg full of wave 1. They had 5 riddlers and 2 Amazos. Does anyone know if maybe they are not shipping full sets?? Because it seems to me that a scalper would have bought them all, so maybe there are sets with bad ratios out there. All I want is an Eradicator.

Well theres 2 riddlers in every case so the ones you saw are most likely them and i bet the amazos had something wrong with them. maybe paint wasn't that great or something or just theres been a few more amazos around and there not selling well.

But the others are still going strong and still hard to find. and maybe you just missed the others and thats was what was left. I don't clam to know the whole story but i'm just speaking from what i'v been seeing around the net and in real life

The later in the season it gets, the more I think that these figures are coming out in January for most Wal-Marts. I haven't seen hide nor hair of this series, but it baffles me why they wouldn't put them out during the Christmas season. I dunno.