Wave 13 was a shocker!

CLAM

I haven't seen wave 12 yet... Seems they got skipped somehow.

No worries.. I'll only be looking to get Python CG and Tripwire from that wave

Wait.... Cobra Flint is crappy but you want to get a Python Patrol Crimson Guard? A "Crimson" Guard whose all bright yellow?

That CG is one crappy figure and should I get him in a wave from BBTS you're entitled to him.

Cobra flint is a pretty sweet figure... Not only for the nod to the Sunbow episode, but as a short sleeved trooper. I need several of this badboy to make a mechanic crew for Cobra.

Wait.... Cobra Flint is crappy but you want to get a Python Patrol Crimson Guard? A "Crimson" Guard whose all bright yellow?

That CG is one crappy figure and should I get him in a wave from BBTS you're entitled to him.

Cobra flint is a pretty sweet figure... Not only for the nod to the Sunbow episode, but as a short sleeved trooper. I need several of this badboy to make a mechanic crew for Cobra.

Part of the reason a lot of us, at least initially, liked this line is they did a good job of giving us figures with the countenance of the originals. It is, after all, an anniversary line. The Python Guardsman fits that criteria. Spytroops Flint does not.

That is my own view anyway. Some of the figures are annoying, in a way. That Flint for example, kinda pisses me off because the figure represents an awesome potential back in the Spytroops era that Hasbro completely screwed up with the lame "armor" gimmick that, in no way, resembled any actual Cobra figure. I mean how hard was it to Tunnel Rat some snap on armor that actually LOOKS like a Toxo-Viper, if just the helmet. Had they done it THIS way, I think the line would have lasted longer than it did (not to mention throwing a Joe character's head onto an existing Cobra character's body woulda been cheaper and easier than making the lame armor).

But the biggest thing is WHERE did he say anything about that Flint being crappy?

I just picked up Resolute Cobra Commander and Resolute Duke at Target in San Antonio.

I had no idea these would be out so soon.

I must say that I loves these figures.

The only thing is that Cobra Commanders Helmet is a little too big and covers too much of the chrome face plate.

I wonder if we will get a Resolute Scarlett, Baroness, and Lady Jaye.

Part of the reason a lot of us, at least initially, liked this line is they did a good job of giving us figures with the countenance of the originals. It is, after all, an anniversary line. The Python Guardsman fits that criteria. Spytroops Flint does not.

That is my own view anyway. Some of the figures are annoying, in a way. That Flint for example, kinda pisses me off because the figure represents an awesome potential back in the Spytroops era that Hasbro completely screwed up with the lame "armor" gimmick that, in no way, resembled any actual Cobra figure. I mean how hard was it to Tunnel Rat some snap on armor that actually LOOKS like a Toxo-Viper, if just the helmet. Had they done it THIS way, I think the line would have lasted longer than it did (not to mention throwing a Joe character's head onto an existing Cobra character's body woulda been cheaper and easier than making the lame armor).

But the biggest thing is WHERE did he say anything about that Flint being crappy?

Oh I said it, cobra Flint is crappy. @lol@

As for the Python CG, I like him because he was an actual RAH figure.

I just picked up Resolute Cobra Commander and Resolute Duke at Target in San Antonio.

The only thing is that Cobra Commanders Helmet is a little too big and covers too much of the chrome face plate.

I would think that we will get Resolute figures of just about every character that appears in the cartoon. I don't know if that includes Baroness and Lady Jaye yet, but I think we have seen images of Scarlett's toon design.

Also Roadblock, Snake Eyes, Storm Shado, Firefly, and Destro

I would think that we will get Resolute figures of just about every character that appears in the cartoon. I don't know if that includes Baroness and Lady Jaye yet, but I think we have seen images of Scarlett's toon design.

Also Roadblock, Snake Eyes, Storm Shado, Firefly, and Destro

That's just it, we haven't seen much of anything regarding Resolute.

Got the three resolute figures and Blowtorch this morning and really like the look of all of them. That Cobra Trooper looks fantastic, Love th small details like the small Cobra emblem on the figures chest under his gear. Duke's nice, but his head looks a little big and CC is an interesting take on the character (but a funky color, is that a powder blue?). Have high hopes for the rest of the Resolute figures and if it's any indication of how the movie figures might be then them too.

Now let's get some more info on the dang show.