classic Aquaman and Harley Quinn on Toys R Us now!!

varient1

really? How many figures did you get nonameshmo30? I paid $5.00 for shipping. Thats crazy. Is the packaging messed up any?

First off can I say I'm really gettin POed have tryin to replay and it sayin I have to log in or going to read something and haveing to log in after I just Fin loged in or loggin in and haveing to log in again

OK now to answer the question as i understand it. If you talking about harleys box aka packageing. Yes it was messed up the whole top and most of the side was seperated from the card. I my figureshad to super glue it back on. and I paid 5 and some change for frickin shipping at least I could get a damn box even if its only one fig.

Also on a said note: If you were ever wondering if these things are put together by people or machines. after the glue dried I can see finger prints all over the inside of the box. I guess the glue fumes did a CSI on me and fused with the finger prints and what looks like a palm print.

Man, that sucks! I'm guessing that you keep your figures in their boxes? I've got them in their boxes now, but once I get a place to display my figures I'm going to keep the cards and throw the plastic away

Yes sir i do keep them in the box. Are you going to keep the grodd peice?

I ordered a classic Aquaman off e-bay, so I think I am going to trade one of the modern Aquamans and keep the other one, so I can send you the Grodd peice if you want it. I also have a extra Grundy arm I got from a extra Robin I had, if you want them, let me know and I can hook you up. I was thinking maybe 50 cents for each peice and then shipping. They are all yours if you want them my friend.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good to me

Cool, as soon as I get my classic Aquaman, I'll PM you, get your information and let you know. Oh and before I forget, I'm looking for an extra Cyborg Superman/Mongul, if I find it, I'll grab it for you as well.

I finally got my first order... I order on 12/3 about an hour after this thread was started... and my first Aquaman just came today.

he came in a bubble envelope, WTF???

and it is the MODERN VERSION, the one I don't want :(

dang... now I have to keep my fingers crossed that my next one will be classic, and that he won't have any quality control problems, and that he will arrive in a good box....

crap man, if I had thought this thing through, I would have ordered TEN!!!!! just for the shot of getting at least one good, classic, Aquaman... and then returned the extras.

what the hell? that's hella ghetto! i got mine in a nice sturdy box. that sucks!

Man, i missed out on all of these cause i was in Afghanistan and now i missed out on em again because i didn't check the boards. That sucks. Anyways, anyone got extras? I don't care if it's long haired or short haired versions. Could also use a Firestorm and Harley too.

Where were you in Afghanistan?? I just got back myself. I was in FOB Orgun-E; not far from Pakistan and FATA

I was at Camp Arena which is in the Herat Province near Iran. I got back at the beginning of October who were you with?

I was forward deployed to the 2nd 503rd and the 101st Infantry Battalions. Lots of adventures daily during the Springtime Offensive!!!

Man, i missed out on all of these cause i was in Afghanistan and now i missed out on em again because i didn't check the boards. That sucks. Anyways, anyone got extras? I don't care if it's long haired or short haired versions. Could also use a Firestorm and Harley too.

Where were you in Afghanistan?? I just got back myself. I was in FOB Orgun-E; not far from Pakistan and FATA

I was at Camp Arena which is in the Herat Province near Iran. I got back at the beginning of October who were you with?

I was forward deployed to the 2nd 503rd and the 101st Infantry Battalions. Lots of adventures daily during the Springtime Offensive!!!

Glad both you guys made it home safe.. #US1#

Well, I called Mattel tonight to complain that my damned Aquaman arrived with a broken arm and two right hands. They told me to take it to TRU. They said there was nothing they could do. I asked about a voucher and they said "no" because it wasn't they don't deal with manufacturing problems.

Wow.

Well, I called Mattel tonight to complain that my damned Aquaman arrived with a broken arm and two right hands. They told me to take it to TRU. They said there was nothing they could do. I asked about a voucher and they said "no" because it wasn't they don't deal with manufacturing problems.

Wow.

they didnt tell me that. the were more than helpful when my despero had no female arm socket. they gave me a voucher for 11.00

Picture1489-1.jpg

I actually just found the classic Aquaman and Jason at Target the other day, which was great since Toys R Us for some reason had canceled or never accepted my order for Aquaman and Harley. Errr :( Now I just need Harley to complete my Grodd, was good day all around for toy hunting picked up Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Ares as well. All the figures had great paint jobs too, Jason looked even better then the pictures I had seen of him, the only one that had some paint app problems was Aquaman some bleed over of orange onto his gloves, but hey, I actually found him in a store so I count myself lucky. Good luck all :)

Oh, and today I actually saw the Marvel Legends Ares wave at retail as well, finally got some of that wave, only Torch, Ult. War Machine, and Reily Spider-man, but hey it's a start.

I got the rest of my figures today... my classic Aquaman has two left biceps, and man they went crazy with the orange paint all over his green gloves :(

I guess I really can't ever order these figures online.. you have to see them in person.

But I give credit to TRU, everything was packed great and the packages were all in mint condition

I got the rest of my figures today... my classic Aquaman has two left biceps, and man they went crazy with the orange paint all over his green gloves :(

I guess I really can't ever order these figures online.. you have to see them in person.

But I give credit to TRU, everything was packed great and the packages were all in mint condition

YOU DIDNT READ THE DESCRIPTION RIGHT! it SAID....one mint DCUC package $10.99 (figure included) :D

I gambled and I lost. Received the modern Aquaman. If it makes anyone feel any better, mine came in a box yet the blister (top and sides) are disconnected from the backing board. There's also what kinda looks like a cut on his face that makes him look like he has a cleft chin.

Ugh. Mattel's QC has really deterred me from ordering sets online, although I've been lucky so far. Even this isn't terrible... I'd keep it if I didn't already have the modern Aquaman.

Unless someone wants to buy this off me, it's going into the donation bin.

Wow.

keep calling Dude

...I just can seem to fathom why they produced so much of the horrid modern with the ridiculous pageboy hairstyle..yuck. It makes no sense and it seems more people got the modern than the classic. It just makes no sense at all.

This makes me wonder as well. This "modern" Aquaman is really a variant for the sake of having a variant. The most recent versions of Aquaman going all the way back to the Manson-like hooked version look nothing like this version DCUC is giving us.

This was a version nobody asked for.

I'v been thinking about all the QC problems. I bet that this wave 2.5 or what ever is all the bullshhhh thay couldn't sell over seas. We are chinas big lots. That can only be or at least one of the top reasons we are seeing so many problems.

Just like the wave 4 we have been seeing more of. Its all back stock or just crap they didn't sell in china or hong kong or any other place they relese these things. Also with issue to lines and or cracks in the figures. It just shows how cheap mattel or who ever is being. Useing old cracked molds to pump out more shoty figures.

Its just whats been floting around in my mind. I could be wrong. I have just been tryin to put 2 and 2 together and it seems like i keep comeing up with 6. In other words something just isn't adding up