classic Aquaman and Harley Quinn on Toys R Us now!!

varient1

Never posted here before, but just wanted to add to this thread.

I ordered Superman Red & Blue, Aquaman, and Black Manta last week. I got them yesterday. Superman Blue was missing his arm energy pieces. (Mattel is sending me a voucher for the cost of the pieces. :rolleyes: ) The Aquaman I got is the classic version. Paint apps all around are horrible.

Welcome fresh fish lol.

Don't be rippin people off HA! Inside joke we have been haveing a few problems with certin people and new faces. But seriously sorry to hear your figures had problems. I'm getting worried about the harley quinn I ordered

Why are you worried about the Harley Quinn, because of the paint app? I'm thinking I miht try and repaint the face to white...

Yea I'm worried about the paint app or if shes missing something But mostly the paint app.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered Superman Red & Blue, Aquaman, and Black Manta last week. I got them yesterday. Superman Blue was missing his arm energy pieces. (Mattel is sending me a voucher for the cost of the pieces. :rolleyes: ) The Aquaman I got is the classic version. Paint apps all around are horrible.

Welcome fresh fish lol.

Don't be rippin people off HA! Inside joke we have been haveing a few problems with certin people and new faces. But seriously sorry to hear your figures had problems. I'm getting worried about the harley quinn I ordered

Why are you worried about the Harley Quinn, because of the paint app? I'm thinking I miht try and repaint the face to white...

Yea I'm worried about the paint app or if shes missing something But mostly the paint app.

I didn't even think about about something missing...that would suck...I have my fingers crossed and will find out Friday.

Welcome fresh fish lol.

I didn't even think about about something missing...that would suck...I have my fingers crossed and will find out Friday.

Did you sign up for the slow shipping to save a few bucks like I did?

Got both of my Aquaman's today. Both are the classic version, now I have 3 classics MIP and one modern in the MIP, now thinking about it, I wish I had gotten Firestorm, does anyone know if its Jason or not, I have 5 Ronnie's in the package and will trade for a Jason if anyone is willing?

Cool, my girlfriend just called and told me they came but I couldn't look at them and that she has hidden them for Christmas. I said "Just let me look at the paint apps! I want to make sure its all good" but she assure me that she checked and they are fine to which I replied "You don't know what I am looking for!"... Looks like I will need to do some snooping around the house to check. Little does she know I am king of Christmas presents snooping and I will find them, oh yes, I will find them.

So...anybody get a spare Classic Aquaman they'd be willing to part with? Heck, I might even take a long-haired one at this point.

You see, I ordered an Aquaman figure, and even got a Classic one. Except as soon as he came out of the package, his right arm fell off. The peg that connects his shoulder segment to his bicep segment is broken. TRU is already out of Aquaman, and would only return the figure for another (random) DCU figure.

Crappy QA, Mattel, extremely crappy QA.

I was so happy to get a short-haired Aquaman. Only to have those hopes dashed.

Dammit.

Hurricane McClain,

No, it wasn't promised, but the pic was of the classic version. And I can't trade it because the one I got had serious quality control issues (the face was scratched something horrible). Best just to return it. Still kinda peeved. I have no luck at all.

Never again.

I've never been a big fan of ordering online, but I can appreciate the advantages ... especially with a line as poorly distributed as DCUC. The times I have ordered stuff online I do have to admit have gone smoothly and left me nothing to complain about. Still, all in all, I preferred buying from stock that I can choose from and examine before purchasing. It was only out f desperation and exasperation that I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered one of these Aquamen from TRU.Com. I crossed my fingers that I would get a Classic Aquaman, my preferred choice.

Well, Aquaman arrived today!

I have to give TRU credit here. They do package a figure VERY securely. That having been said, I was pleased to see that they sent me a Classic Aquaman short hair and all!

Then I opened him! What a mess of a figure!

Right off the bat, I could see the sloppy orange paint app that splattered onto the green sections, but I can forgive a poor paint job. The truly unforgivable part is that the right forearm is off the peg that's supposed to attach it to the upper arm. It's dangles loosely. Plus, Aquaman has TWO RIGHT HANDS!!!!

I'm absolutely disgusted here. According to the mailing slip, I can return this wreck to any TRU store but only in exchange for store credit. The money aside, my real disappointment here is that I'm going to have to do without an Aquaman. I still haven't see this Wave 2.5 anywhere so I'm skeptical I'll ever find another one.

I'm never again going to order any figure from this line online. This isn't due to any paranoia concerning internet purchases. It's because Mattel's QC absolutely can not be trusted sight unseen.

Never again.

I've never been a big fan of ordering online, but I can appreciate the advantages ... especially with a line as poorly distributed as DCUC. The times I have ordered stuff online I do have to admit have gone smoothly and left me nothing to complain about. Still, all in all, I preferred buying from stock that I can choose from and examine before purchasing. It was only out f desperation and exasperation that I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered one of these Aquamen from TRU.Com. I crossed my fingers that I would get a Classic Aquaman, my preferred choice.

Well, Aquaman arrived today!

I have to give TRU credit here. They do package a figure VERY securely. That having been said, I was pleased to see that they sent me a Classic Aquaman short hair and all!

Then I opened him! What a mess of a figure!

Right off the bat, I could see the sloppy orange paint app that splattered onto the green sections, but I can forgive a poor paint job. The truly unforgivable part is that the right forearm is off the peg that's supposed to attach it to the upper arm. It's dangles loosely. Plus, Aquaman has TWO RIGHT HANDS!!!!

I'm absolutely disgusted here. According to the mailing slip, I can return this wreck to any TRU store but only in exchange for store credit. The money aside, my real disappointment here is that I'm going to have to do without an Aquaman. I still haven't see this Wave 2.5 anywhere so I'm skeptical I'll ever find another one.

I'm never again going to order any figure from this line online. This isn't due to any paranoia concerning internet purchases. It's because Mattel's QC absolutely can not be trusted sight unseen.

That sucks, man. You can always contact Mattel and they will give you a voucher for 11? bucks for another dcuc figure. l don' think one haas to send the toy back for it

Hurricane McClain,

No, it wasn't promised, but the pic was of the classic version. And I can't trade it because the one I got had serious quality control issues (the face was scratched something horrible). Best just to return it. Still kinda peeved. I have no luck at all.

I wasn't try to be an ass...I didn't know the face was scratched. I can understand your pissed...all I can do is hope and pray that I get a classic, I managed to score a modern Aquaman, and if I can't get a classic Aquaman, I'll pay a bit more and get him off e-bay.

I just received my 2 Firestorms in the mail and they were

::: drumroll please :::

BOTH JASON!!!! I'm still annoyed about the cancelled Aquaman figures, but at least this worked out.

Also, in case anyone's wondering, there's a couple of minor paint smudges on one, but they otherwise look fine.

Whenever anyone gets them please LMK if the Firestorm is Jason or Ronnie!!! I hoping it's Jason....I'll be at work checking this topic all day so I can get the scoop.

i should get mine by the end of this week, i'll let you know!

I was tracking my order on ups.com and noticed that it made it into north Texas last night. This morning, i saw, and to my suprise, it made it to Houston and was on the truck to be delivered today! that was a nice suprise! I'll let ya'll know what I get when it gets here to the store!

I just received my 2 Firestorms in the mail and they were

::: drumroll please :::

BOTH JASON!!!! I'm still annoyed about the cancelled Aquaman figures, but at least this worked out.

Also, in case anyone's wondering, there's a couple of minor paint smudges on one, but they otherwise look fine.

$%^^%# YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad I got two instead of one. I can breathe easy now. I just yelled out a work and my troops looked at me like something was wrong lol. Rank does have it's priveleges so no one is gonna say anything.