classic Aquaman and Harley Quinn on Toys R Us now!!

varient1

I agree with you, it is silly. It doesn't make any sense to me...I'm still waiting on mine to ship out. I talked to a customer service rep yesterday and she said that the have both figures and I should be getting a e-mail today about them being shipped out. Who knows, we'll have to wait and see.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been tracking mine and should be getting it either tomorrow or the next day. Also ordered the Firestorm today along with a board game, we'll see how long that takes. I don't care if my Aquaman has long or short hair, I just want the figure.

how are you tracking it I can't seem to find where my tracking number will be read

to be fair... there was no option to order the "classic Aquaman" vs the modern one - the picture is not a sure thing. i took the risk, and i'm still waiting on my order to arrive. not sure what i'll do if i get the modern one as i already have it. unless someone wants to buy it off me, i'll probably return it for store credit.

I just got my e-mail saying order shipped. I really hope it's the classic Aquaman as I got the mordern Aquaman today from E-bay. My package is scheduled to come in on Friday, so I have my finger are crossed that it's the classic.

I just got my e-mail saying order shipped. I really hope it's the classic Aquaman as I got the mordern Aquaman today from E-bay. My package is scheduled to come in on Friday, so I have my finger are crossed that it's the classic.

Did anyone roll the dice on Firestorm hoping it was the Jason version??

I did. I'll find out Wednesday.

got my shipping confirmation email. i hope i will get 2 versions of Aquaman.

O by the way, can you guys tell me which one is the harder 1 to find??? I have to open 1 to build Grodd. And keep the other MOC.

these questions really grind my gears... @lol@

open whichever one you like better so you can play with him.. or open whichever one you like least in case you want to have your favorite version MOC.

O by the way, can you guys tell me which one is the harder 1 to find??? I have to open 1 to build Grodd. And keep the other MOC.

haha! I like either version...just wondering which one is the shortpacked...so I can keep it MOC.

haha! I like either version...just wondering which one is the shortpacked...so I can keep it MOC.

I thought I saw it was a 50/50 split, but I could be wrong

From the first wave 2 the short hair seemed harder to find than the variant modern one.

I did. I'll find out Wednesday.

I bit the bullet as well. Please let us know what you got.....I'll either be overjoyed at Jason, or sad at Ronnie

I ordered Firestorm as well so I will find out probably sometime next week. In the mean time, UPS says my Aquaman and Harley Quinn are out for delivery today, so I should find out which Aquaman it is soon. I really don't care, I like the short haired better, but at the point I will take either one. Finally, after like a year of searching high and low (and resisting the call of ebay) I will be able to complete Grodd.

Never posted here before, but just wanted to add to this thread.

I ordered Superman Red & Blue, Aquaman, and Black Manta last week. I got them yesterday. Superman Blue was missing his arm energy pieces. (Mattel is sending me a voucher for the cost of the pieces. :rolleyes: ) The Aquaman I got is the classic version. Paint apps all around are horrible.

Superman Blue was missing his arm energy pieces. (Mattel is sending me a voucher for the cost of the pieces. :rolleyes: )

@loll@

Whoa-ho, look out! Mattel going way overboard in the generosity department!

Must be because it's so close to Christmas!

I ordered Superman Red & Blue, Aquaman, and Black Manta last week. I got them yesterday. Superman Blue was missing his arm energy pieces. (Mattel is sending me a voucher for the cost of the pieces. :rolleyes: ) The Aquaman I got is the classic version. Paint apps all around are horrible.

Welcome fresh fish lol.

Don't be rippin people off HA! Inside joke we have been haveing a few problems with certin people and new faces. But seriously sorry to hear your figures had problems. I'm getting worried about the harley quinn I ordered

Thanks for the welcome! You don't need to worry about me posting to cause trouble. I use the same name on He-Man.org; I've been there for years. ^_^

Yes, Mattel's generosity overwhelms me. I can't wait to see how much the voucher is for. I'm going to guess $1.50.

Welcome fresh fish lol.

Don't be rippin people off HA! Inside joke we have been haveing a few problems with certin people and new faces. But seriously sorry to hear your figures had problems. I'm getting worried about the harley quinn I ordered

Why are you worried about the Harley Quinn, because of the paint app? I'm thinking I miht try and repaint the face to white...