classic Aquaman and Harley Quinn on Toys R Us now!!

varient1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thanks.. I have been checking.. but even now Aquaman doesn't come up when you use their search function!

too bad they didn't have Firestorm, he is the only other dude from that series I need

I made two seperate orders for him, just to try to better my chances of receiving one... I have had a bad history of TRU.com canceling orders I have placed because they don't really have the items in stock

Just ordered both. Now all I need is Firestorm and Grodd will (finally) be done. This is the longest it's ever taken me to complete a BAF.

Just wondering varient1, how did you come across it? I know their search engine sucks, but I can't find them at all. Also, thanks for the link man, it totally made my day!

I saw last night that both Harley Quinn and Classic Aquaman both said in stock. I called Toys R Us and the customer service rep told me that it wasn't right. I tried to order the Cyborg Superman/Mongul 2 pack and it told me it was in stock and of course it wasn't, but Toys R Us still charged my card....

I guess I'm a bit to late damn it...*sigh*

Hmm... I'm tempted to order an Aquaman, but I'm somewhat skeptical. I guess 'cause it doesn't show up in the search engine and of Hurricane's comment. I also don't want to end up with a long-haired Aquaman if my order does go through. What to do... what to do.

Thanks for the heads up!. My order went through. I bought it for a friend who desperately needed this version. If it is not the one pictured, I will be sooooooooo mad! Heads will roll, my friends, heads will roll.

I just ordered 2 of them, TRU has the worst website. Maybe its slow due to traffic but they are a major corp who should prepare for this. Anyway thanks for the heads up, I saw yesterday that aquaman was in stock but I couldn't order it, same error message as when trying to order the 2 packs.

anyway lets all keep a look out to see if the 2 packs will go back to in stock!!!

I talked my pop into letting me try to order harley it said it went through so i guess we will see. Hopefully I don't recive a wonder woman instead. like the ghoul batman alot of people orderd and recived the kick pose batman. I have a feeling the aquaman is the modern one I know the pic they have up is the classic head but its the modern body so I guess we will see glad I already have one of each

Thanks varient1! I hope this works as well. I've heard horror stories on these and other boards about order online from Toys R Us, first time actually ordering from them myself, so hoping for the best.

I am shocked that it is still listed in stock!

I think alot of people are concerned it will be the madern aqua and not classic thats why its still in stock. that and alot of people spent money already on the 2 pack which I still don't have the cyborg sups 2 pack.

I myself am worried instead of harley quinn ill open my box and find wonder woman. But like i said we will have to see. I bet once people start getting there aquaman in and what ever version they get we will know about it, and if its the classic then we will see it go faster than the last cupcake at a birthday party.

these are now coming up when you do a regular search- thay have added Black Manta and Superman Red and Blue- im hoping that we got lucky and found it before the web site was updated- can someone call Toysrus.com and see if customer service now sees them listed?