Hide your man purse, there's a muggin' coming

JoeRhyno

Someone at the Spawnboards works at Urban outfitters and they got them in. They're not on the sales floor yet, but still, if they got them, I'm sure the bigger chains should be getting them too.

I'm not really into the Mighty Muggs, I only have 3.. but for some reason, I want SS and SE... anyone else gonna get these?

My son found one of those lil' catalogs that comes with SW figures and he saw the muggs and was like.. "what are these?" lol.. then all of a sudded he's like.. "I want Mace and Grievous.. Yoda and Anakin"... DOH.. I just checked his Xmas list and they're added... lil' bugger!

I want all but Duke in the first wave.

definate buy for me

I like how this thread has people posting "stoopid crap" right next to people posting "MUST GET ALL", and not even noticing that there ARE people who DO want it. Seriously, if it's not for you, then it's not for you. Just say so and let it go. There's no need for anyone to knock figures they're not buying as the 'worst thing ever'.

@soap@

Sorry about that. Yeah, they aren't for me. I picked up the classic Iron Man one because I'm a sucker for classic IM. But there's still actual Joe figures out that I want, and want a lot more, than any of these.

I have a few of these- Indiana Jones, Mola Ram, and a Stormtrooper. They're great display pieces, and even regular people think they're neat. I plan on picking up SE, SS, and Soundwave when they're available.

It can be easy to go overboard on these, especially with the Star Wars ones for me. The $10 price point keeps me from buying more.

Boy did the inventors/designers of the mighty muggs franchise miss the boat or what - if these things could actually hold hot java like an actual mug they would be on to something!

the designer is the same guy that designed the munny and dunny vinyle figures too. its a cash cow were some of you guys want to admit it or not.