There's a variant Spiral now

yojoebro82

I've been coming across them one fig at a time. Meaning I guess I get the leftover from whatever they put out that someone else didn't want. I have yet to see a Spiral of either variety, though. That's the only one left I am interested in. (Got Wolverine, Union Jack, and Warlock)

I've been coming across them one fig at a time. Meaning I guess I get the leftover from whatever they put out that someone else didn't want. I have yet to see a Spiral of either variety, though. That's the only one left I am interested in. (Got Wolverine, Union Jack, and Warlock)

She was the only one out of the whole wave I wanted. Got one and I'm happy.

Not to big on the variant. I will not chase it down.

She was the only one out of the whole wave I wanted. Got one and I'm happy.

Not to big on the variant. I will not chase it down.

I wouldn't either - just be happy with either version. Though I kinda like the description of the 'variant'... Whichever I find first will no doubt be the one for me. Sadly, I can not find pics of this fig, though. I know I have seen them awhile ago, and they looked like more of a Rob Liefield-era version, which I appreciate. Hence the preference.

On a related note, what with the previous releases of Longshot and Lady Deathstrike, and Mojo as a BAF, I wonder if we'll be seeing a Dazzler, or (dare I say) Shatterstar in the future? Right now, I'm totally chomping at the bit to see what (if) they have planned for upcoming waves! They kinda overshot themselves this year as far as release dates, and I wonder if they (Hasbro) learned from that and are going to play it close to the collar this time around and not announce as far ahead in advance as they previously did.

i have two of the "variant" spirals, still looking for the regular version! I never found a regular marvel girl either back when that wave was out.

I have found about 6 of the variant now, the original is no longer shipping it appears. So it may not be a variant but a running change.

Draven

Could be. I would think a variant wouldn't be easier to find.....

i have two of the "variant" spirals, still looking for the regular version! I never found a regular marvel girl either back when that wave was out.

I haven't seen the variant for her at all. I thought that was quite neat since she resembled Sunspot and all.

The Spiral figure shows what Hasbro is capable of!! Superbly crafted figures with great articulation and an attention to detail!!! Beautiful figure, and the only reason I got into the Rulk wave!!! Sadly I may never have a completed Rulk since I don't want the Wolverine or yet another black Spider Man!! I may get Surfer though!! Warlocke, though I haven't opened him, sucks because of his legs!!! Ughhh!!! Union Jack is a spiffy figure as well!! Love em!! Of course he's a Toy Biz body!!

• 2 weeks later...

the running change you can take off the hat plus it should have more gold swords and different paint I bet if you check on the back of the card it will have a picture of the original you can check. ... a couple of the arms are also different I think...

the running change you can take off the hat plus it should have more gold swords and different paint I bet if you check on the back of the card it will have a picture of the original you can check. ... a couple of the arms are also different I think...

Then I guess I have the variant.....

The version pictured is the variant. The one that comes packed with her helmet on (removeable also) and silver/grey swords and scabbard is the 'regular' version. The only significant difference, really, is in the costume. Regular is solid blue, variant is two-tone. I finally found the regular, but I do like the look of the variant alot more.

Guess I screwed up with the links but yea the one pic there is the running change ... I guess I should have said the hat is off in the package it self I duno about the figures since I don't have any of them yet so I duno what the first one can do :D sorry for misleading ya FF

with the running change coming out now the first one may be harder to get :S

LJ if you want a complete rulk & open you're figures anyways just buy them if you can find them they should be $9.99 now ... open em up and sell the figures you do not want ... if anything open em up so you can leave the figure back in package & take em up to a local comic shop and see if he is not willing to trade you for something else you are interested in there... If anything consider it a loss or that you are buying the baf parts and take the figures in the package down to a toys for tots or some such :D