New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I never cared much for Sonic X. Speaking of Sonic movies, does anyone remember the old Sonic movie? It had Knuckles Metal Sonic an awesome giant robotic Robotnik. It was cool.

Yeah Sonic X was kind of a letdown. I've only seen the bastardized 4kids version, but I can't imagine seeing it uncut being much better. I loved the OVA Sonic The Hedeghog the movie. Supposedly the movie is a combination of two episodes from a series that was never finished. Its a damn shame because it would have been one hell of an anime series.

Yeah the new comic series looks good I think I'll get this series, I haven't kept up to date with the comics for a long long time now. The OVA Sonic movie was great, Knuckles hat made me laugh! also what's up with him being labeled a mole on the English DVD? I really liked the Night of the Werehog short too I would like them to do a short leading in to the main Sonic releases, and as for Sonic X..... I only saw a few episodes in English and it was ok but I like it better in Japanese with subtitles, that's the only way to watch Anime DBZ,Sonic X,etc.

Yeah the new comic series looks good I think I'll get this series, I haven't kept up to date with the comics for a long long time now. The OVA Sonic movie was great, Knuckles hat made me laugh! also what's up with him being labeled a mole on the English DVD? I really liked the Night of the Werehog short too I would like them to do a short leading in to the main Sonic releases, and as for Sonic X..... I only saw a few episodes in English and it was ok but I like it better in Japanese with subtitles, that's the only way to watch Anime DBZ,Sonic X,etc.

DBZ? Eh I liked the Funamation dub... As for Sonic X... I suffered through every miserable excuse of an episode... So here's another question for everyone... What is your favorite voice over artist for each character? Mine are:

Sonic:Ryan Drummond (Sonic Adventure-Sonic Advance 3)

Tails:Corey Bringas (Sonic Adventure-Sonic Adventure 2)

Knuckles:Scott Dreier (Sonic Adventure 2- Sonic Advance 3)

Amy: Jennifer Douillard (Sonic Adventure-Sonic Advance 3)

Dr.Eggman (Ivo Robontik):Deem Bristow (RIP)(Sonic Adventure-Sonic Advance 3)

Shadow:David Humphrey (Sonic Adventure 2-Sonic Battle?)

Rouge:Lani Minella (Sonic Adventure 2-Sonic Battle?)

Yeah so pretty much the original game cast...

And one more question,what is your favorite 4Kids Sonic voice? Mine is Mike Pollock as Eggman...

I wish Funamation or Viz got the rights to Sonic X.

As for my favorite voice actors I agree with you Superchaos2585. I thought they fit the characters well. I still can't get use to the 4kids actors. I like Mike Pollock and Jason is getting better,but some of the other 4kids actors/actresses just make me cringe. Tails and Rouge sound the worst.

I liked the one from the original 2 cartoons. Though the new cast is good, the first cartoons will always be what they sound like for me.

I wish Funamation or Viz got the rights to Sonic X.

As for my favorite voice actors I agree with you Superchaos2585. I thought they fit the characters well. I still can't get use to the 4kids actors. I like Mike Pollock and Jason is getting better,but some of the other 4kids actors/actresses just make me cringe. Tails and Rouge sound the worst.

You are right...Tails and Rouge are defiantly the worst... And RockSteady you mean Jaleel White (Urkel).

Yup. Loved Jaleel White's take on Sonic. He sounded perfect.

I don't think I've heard Griffith. Which games/shows was he in?

I thought the whole concept of riders was dumb. If Sonic is so fast why would he need to ride some hoverboard? I'm so glad I never bought that stinker.

I'm ashamed to say I bought Sonic The Hedgehog (2006). I didn't think Sonic was too slow, it was all the glitches and bad camera angles that made me hate it. The story was decent until the ending. It was almost like the movie Next with the whole "none of that ever happened ending."

Yeah the "none of that ever happened ending" made the game pointless in the end, I didn't care for that but it was still pretty fun especially Sonic's first and last zones. I hated the slow loads and glitches but I got used to it.

I thought the whole concept of riders was dumb. If Sonic is so fast why would he need to ride some hoverboard? I'm so glad I never bought that stinker.

I'm ashamed to say I bought Sonic The Hedgehog (2006). I didn't think Sonic was too slow, it was all the glitches and bad camera angles that made me hate it. The story was decent until the ending. It was almost like the movie Next with the whole "none of that ever happened ending."

You should compare it side by side with Sonic Adventure you can see the speed difference...

I had some fun moments with Sonic 2006. But the bad things kinda overshadowed that for me.

Now Sonic Unleashed is awesome! I'm playing the 360 version, still trying to get some more achievements before I finish the story. I got use to pressing A and X to do the homing attack, it bothered me at first though. My only real complaint is that the game dosn't have the spin dash.

I hope Sega continues to use the hedgehog engine. They just need to replace the crawling with spin dash and maybe bring back the classic A+A for homing attack. Combine that with a good story and we would have the perfect Sonic game.

You should compare it side by side with Sonic Adventure you can see the speed difference...

Ahh it might also be the fact that Sonic Adventure ran at 60fps and Sonic 2006 is 30fps. Most current gen games are 30fps for some reason.

I really dig Sonic Unleashed. Also Sonic Rivals for the PSP ain't bad.

Ahh it might also be the fact that Sonic Adventure ran at 60fps and Sonic 2006 is 30fps. Most current gen games are 30fps for some reason.

Actually it was 24-30 (or something down in that range)... Parts of DX were 60... You my friend have done your research though (pats on back). Anyway I just don't like the speed of the game... I played Unleashed at my friend's house, I can't stand that A X thing... A A is permanently imprinted in my mind...

WASUP SONIC FANS!!

is it true they are commin' out w/ a new sonic figure line... and it's classic sonic related? i really hope so, b/c I'm an old school Sonic fan. Here's what my ideas are... first of all, I think it would be hella cool if they made remote controled badniks, like Grounder! (my fav. badnik)

also, they should release the new series somewhat like this for example:

series 1 = Sonic, Caterkiller, Roller, Crabmeat, Burrobot, Buzz-Bomber

series 2 = Tails, Coconuts, Grounder, Aquis, Slicer, Balkiry

series 3 = Knuckles, Rhinobot, Turbo-spiker, Penguinator, BatBot, Snail Blaster

series 4 = Robotnik, Mushmeanie, Blaster, Skorp, Spike Bonker, EggRobo

What do you guys think about a line up like that? 5 badniks and one main character per series? and series 1 has sonic 1 badniks, series 2 has sonic 2 badniks and so on.

WASUP SONIC FANS!!

is it true they are commin' out w/ a new sonic figure line... and it's classic sonic related? i really hope so, b/c I'm an old school Sonic fan. Here's what my ideas are... first of all, I think it would be hella cool if they made remote controled badniks, like Grounder! (my fav. badnik)

also, they should release the new series somewhat like this for example:

series 1 = Sonic, Caterkiller, Roller, Crabmeat, Burrobot, Buzz-Bomber

series 2 = Tails, Coconuts, Grounder, Aquis, Slicer, Balkiry

series 3 = Knuckles, Rhinobot, Turbo-spiker, Penguinator, BatBot, Snail Blaster

series 4 = Robotnik, Mushmeanie, Blaster, Skorp, Spike Bonker, EggRobo

What do you guys think about a line up like that? 5 badniks and one main character per series? and series 1 has sonic 1 badniks, series 2 has sonic 2 badniks and so on.

That's not bad (welcome to our thread by the way), I wouldn't ever have thought of RC stuff but it sounds like a good idea

RC badniks are a great idea! Heck, they have the little Mario Kart RC cars, so why not some badniks? Would be funny to add a little feature where you press a button and it opens up to pop out a little animal, but I think that's a little too complicated to work in if you want to keep it affordable.

Anyhow, good idea!