New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Oh man, those three inch figures are gona be awesome!! Tails looks fantastic! Man, I hope we get a 3 inch Metal Sonic as well!

Spunk, your a genious! For the build a figure I guess it could go:

Sonic: head

Tails: body/stomache

Knuckles: right o left arm

shadow: right or left arm

werehog: right or left leg

black knight: right or left leg

It makes perfect sense since there are 6 parts that can be seperated and 6 figures in the line corresponding with each piece of the translucent sonic! Good thinking spunk.

After a bit of looking, I realised that the 10in' Metal isn't the original. Apparently SEGA's brought a new design forward:

metal.png

So much god damn detail. I hope Jazwares makes the fingers move, because of how large it is.

Also, me and Superchaos have been talking. Because I sculpt custom figures, I'm going to be doing the original Metal Sonic. It'll have a very small scale, though. Most likely to size with the Black Knight Sonic figure.

After a bit of looking, I realised that the 10in' Metal isn't the original. Apparently SEGA's brought a new design forward:

So much god damn detail. I hope Jazwares makes the fingers move, because of how large it is.

Also, me and Superchaos have been talking. Because I sculpt custom figures, I'm going to be doing the original Metal Sonic. It'll have a very small scale, though. Most likely to size with the Black Knight Sonic figure.

The new Metal is beautiful, isn't it?

And about the fingers, I agree, I don't want a Buzz Lightyear type hand...

So, any pics surface of the Jazwares booth?

So, any pics surface of the Jazwares booth?

No man ... NADA! I've look all over. I think even though we did not see Jazwares booth the 10in Metal Sonic would have showed his face but there are no pictures of it (at least YET). My guess is that it wasn't showed the convention.

Spunk, your a genious! For the build a figure I guess it could go:

Sonic: head

Tails: body/stomache

Knuckles: right o left arm

shadow: right or left arm

werehog: right or left leg

black knight: right or left leg

It makes perfect sense since there are 6 parts that can be seperated and 6 figures in the line corresponding with each piece of the translucent sonic! Good thinking spunk.

Thanks! ^_^ yeah that's what I was thinking, that would be the only reason for making a clear blue Sonic unless it was (wishful thinking) Chaos 0!!!!!!! and the guy who got to see the figures thought it was Sonic because he wasn't "up to date" on the adventure games. But we will have to wait and see because not many jazwares pictures have come up.

Thanks! ^_^ yeah that's what I was thinking, that would be the only reason for making a clear blue Sonic unless it was (wishful thinking) Chaos 0!!!!!!! and the guy who got to see the figures thought it was Sonic because he wasn't "up to date" on the adventure games. But we will have to wait and see because not many jazwares pictures have come up.

We can only hope so! I'd love to have a Chaos figure..

We can only hope so! I'd love to have a Chaos figure..

Gah, me and Superchaos were speaking over MSN about which Sonic figure I should sculpt. Chaos was in there, it's just, I think it might be a little tough coming around translucent blue resin, but I haven't looked into it yet. But, aside from that, there are some ups and downs to translucent appearances. Would a Chaos figure in a nice airbrushed blue, and darker blue for some of the indents, be good?

I heard translucent resin is quite pricey. I think airbrushed blue with dark blue detailing would look really nice though.

I heard translucent resin is quite pricey. I think airbrushed blue with dark blue detailing would look really nice though.

Yeah. It's just, the only problem is, you wouldn't be able to see his brain.

True. I didn't think of that. I'm sure no matter which you choose, it'll look awesome. I just think the dry brushing would be more cost effective.

True. I didn't think of that. I'm sure no matter which you choose, it'll look awesome. I just think the dry brushing would be more cost effective.

That is true...

Also, in Sonic Adventure 2/Sonic Adventure 2 Battle's multiplayer, (and some Sonic Adventure/ Sonic Adveture DX art) Chaos' brain wasn't visible... You could base it off of that version...

Any pics surface?

Any pics surface?

None yet, man. I honestly don't think that the translucent Sonic figure will be Chaos, because they said a translucent SONIC. Then again, we can always hope. It's more likely to be a build-a-figure, like spunk said, which I personally think is awesome!

A BAF would be interesting. I think they should replace the translucent Sonic with a different character.