New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Notice something different about this Super Pack, the 3 hedgehogs seem to have different joints and the orange emerald is back. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Super-Pack-Sonic-Silver-Shadow-7-Chaos-Emeralds-New-/370669643490?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item564da1e6e2

Notice something different about this Super Pack, the 3 hedgehogs seem to have different joints and the orange emerald is back. http://www.ebay.com/...=item564da1e6e2

More importantly, why the hell is it 30 bucks?

I know right, but of course, a lot of eBay sellers do that.

Notice something different about this Super Pack, the 3 hedgehogs seem to have different joints and the orange emerald is back. http://www.ebay.com/...=item564da1e6e2

Awesome! Looks like all those figures have new limbs. They've got the newer articulation (swivel/hinge elbows and knees) that the newer Free Riders figures had. That's pretty cool actually. Hopefully that means that the figures in the upcoming series with accessories will have the new articulation as well. Hmm....So I won't feel so bad having to re-buy all those characters since they'll most likely have new articulation.

I don't think I will rebuy the set for the new joints, I already bought 2 packs and I'm not going to bother to get another one. Another thing is look at this, Jazwares has put some more effort into their Egg Pawn by painting it more (Knuckles doesn't seem to have any changes) http://youtu.be/X7T6XAuhpho.

I knew that Chrome was hiding one of my favorite sites from my most visited sites page! It was this one! I just had a whole explanation on the Super Chaos thing typed out, but it was accidentally deleted. >=(

I'll explain it again later. XD Slightly more on topic though, I'm getting a Sonic tattoo next month. =P

Nice! What's the tattoo gonna look like? :)

Here are some new stuff from NKOK, these are die-cast collectables of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, these look pretty cool I'll buy them if they ever show up at TRU.

Sonic_DieCast_from_NKOK.PNG

Tails_DieCast_from_NKOK.PNG

Knux_DieCast_from_NKOK.PNG

Sorry if they are too big, I don't know how to resize them.

Jazwares doesn't have the rights to any Archie Comics or TV show characters, so I wouldn't expect them to come anytime soon.

I haven't heard about this panel (more info please!), on their facebook page a few months back, the Jazwares-bot . . . thing . . . admitted that it was less about "rights" and more about what they thought would sell well. So if they thought the Archie characters would sell, they would consider making them.

I'm in the camp of those who would absolutely LOVE some archie characters. As some of you know, I've already turned an extra Knuckles into a Julie-Su ^_^

It was the Archie: Sonic/Megaman panel. If you were there, it wasn't a question that was asked in front of the group, I went up to the president Mike Pallerito and someone asked him while I was there. And like what Techa said, it's just about whether they will sell or not.

So it sounds like he wants us to as for them then, huh? =P

Sounds like a "call to arms" to me! :D

Not sure if these have been mentioned here before, but someone just posted this link on Jaz's facebook page:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12894330&moduleName=Character+Theme

FLOCKED 1 inch figures of Sonic, Amy, Eggman, and . . . Metal Sonic? Of all the characters they could flock, the last one seems an odd choice. But intriguing nonetheless :P

Also I couldn't get the picture of your intended tattoo to load, Super. How are things moving along with that? :)