New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

The Nicktoons figures are out I think, I found some box shots all over the internet! Also, does anyone remember Nicktoons Network, I used to watch that channel everyday! But look at it now, they took a lot of Nicktoons off and replaced them Power Rangers (which shouldn't be on Nicktoons because it is Live-action) along with these anime that I don't really have interest in, the Nicktoons have been moved to late at night to early in the morning, I wish the channel would go back to the way it was from 2002-2008 http://nicktoons.nick.com/shows/tvschedule look at this line-up, it stinks.

Also, the ToyWiz listings for the new Sonic figures say that they will ship in November, while I'm a little mad by November is like in 2 months so it won't be so long.

The Nicktoons figures are out I think, I found some box shots all over the internet! Also, does anyone remember Nicktoons Network, I used to watch that channel everyday! But look at it now, they took a lot of Nicktoons off and replaced them Power Rangers (which shouldn't be on Nicktoons because it is Live-action) along with these anime that I don't really have interest in, the Nicktoons have been moved to late at night to early in the morning, I wish the channel would go back to the way it was from 2002-2008 http://nicktoons.nic...hows/tvschedule look at this line-up, it stinks.

Also, the ToyWiz listings for the new Sonic figures say that they will ship in November, while I'm a little mad by November is like in 2 months so it won't be so long.

Oh, that's great news Comet! I'm surprised they aren't milking SpongeBob though. I should be glad. I love the Scribblenauts games, and I want the one coming to 3DS. Figures would be nice.

Oh my God... those shows are really bad. There isn't many different shows either, honestly. I feel that there need to be more different shows, but first they need to pick better cartoon shows to begin with.

I've tried watching some, Planet Sheen show is VERY horrible, trust me. Jimmy Neutron is really good show, though.. The Penguins of Madagascar is too boring for me, it mostly take place in zoo. I bloody hated Fanboy & Chum Chum show so much. Sure, there's Fairy Oddparents, but they always air episodes with Poof character in it. I hate that baby character, him being there make the story more boring and things always revolve around Poof. To be honest, I don't like Spongebob and Invader Zim.. I find Spongebob to be extremely annoying and see Invader Zim as insane disturbing show.. I couldn't find anything funny about them.

I'll admit, I'm surprised they didn't do Spongebob ones, I really am, it's one of popular shows to air on Nick and it have been airing for years. But same time, I really don't care; there's so many other great shows that deserve more attention than Spongebob show does, especially since they have more interesting plots, unique characters, nice humor, and so on.

I grew up on Nicktoons, so I was excited about that too. It is a shame though that there's not mention of Angry Beavers, Invader Zim, Doug, SpongeBob SquarePants, etc.

I grew up on Nicktoons in 90s as well, and you're right, they should have mentioned more like Angry Beavers and Doug... Maybe they will one day?

Yep, in the videos I've seen, Sora's voice is very high. 4 years can do a lot to a voice actor.

I did watch 90s Nick, but I grew up on the action-packed Dragon Ball Z. It was a nostalgic treat when DBZ Kai was on Nicktoons. I have all 3 seasons on Blu-Ray. DB GT is ok, a lot less action I say. Planet Sheen is a disgrace to Jimmy Neutron, which is one of my most favorite cartoons. Poof is the worst thing to happen to Fairly Odd Parents, every episode focuses on him. I love the older Spongebobs, but the recent ones don't have the same charm to me. I can't stand Fanboy and Chum Chum, but that's just me.

The original Dragon Ball is great, but it's so perverted at times I doubt it could work on Nicktoons. And, although this will never happen, it would be AMAZING if Disney made a Kingdom Hearts section in Disneyland, kinda like Tomorrow Land here in California. They could call it Traverse Town.

Hopefully.

I watch Nicktoons Network all the time, and the lineup is not very good now. I miss "Kablam!" especially. I do however like the acquisition of Dragon Ball stuff. I hope they air the original Dragon Ball series. Although they may butcher it a bit. Who knows?

It makes sense, because they made toys for Fanboy & Chum Chum show, then eventually included even more like they just did. They did Cartoon Network classics and Adventure Time as well, I'm sure we will get more. : )

I loved "Kablam!" too. Remember superhero toys part in that one? lol

I don't watch Dragon Ball series, but I watched few episodes before, they were really great, even though I wasn't into anime back then.

I did watch 90s Nick, but I grew up on the action-packed Dragon Ball Z. It was a nostalgic treat when DBZ Kai was on Nicktoons. I have all 3 seasons on Blu-Ray. DB GT is ok, a lot less action I say. Planet Sheen is a disgrace to Jimmy Neutron, which is one of my most favorite cartoons. Poof is the worst thing to happen to Fairly Odd Parents, every episode focuses on him. I love the older Spongebobs, but the recent ones don't have the same charm to me. I can't stand Fanboy and Chum Chum, but that's just me.

What you said is so true that i totally agree with. Poof does ruin Fairy Godparents, Planet Sheen IS a disgrace to original, older Spongebob episodes are really better, I can't stand Fanboy & Chum Chum either.

Hopefully.

I watch Nicktoons Network all the time, and the lineup is not very good now. I miss "Kablam!" especially. I do however like the acquisition of Dragon Ball stuff. I hope they air the original Dragon Ball series. Although they may butcher it a bit. Who knows?

It makes sense, because they made toys for Fanboy & Chum Chum show, then eventually included even more like they just did. They did Cartoon Network classics and Adventure Time as well, I'm sure we will get more. : )

I loved "Kablam!" too. Remember superhero toys part in that one? lol

I don't watch Dragon Ball series, but I watched few episodes before, they were really great, even though I wasn't into anime back then.

What you said is so true that i totally agree with. Poof does ruin Fairy Godparents, Planet Sheen IS a disgrace to original, older Spongebob episodes are really better, I can't stand Fanboy & Chum Chum either.

If you get down to it, it seems the series (Spongebob) went downhill when Stephen Hillenburg left the team.

I concur with both of you. Hahaha.

Also, Action Lague NOW! was the best. I believe my signature for a period of time on here contained "...and Meltman, with the power... to... MELT!"

Hillenburg didn't leave, he's the creator, but he's no longer a showrunner. The time frame for good episodes still stands though. A couple of recent ones have been decent. I think my all time favorite though is "Krusty Krab Training Video." I quote that episode EVERY DAY in real life, all the time. HOOPLAH!

I do find the older Spongebob Squarepants episodes to be funnier than the recent ones. The humor in the recent ones seems a bit forced IMO. I remember when Nicktoons consisted of just Doug, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, and Rocco's Modern Life. AH the good old days. So no sign of Rouge, Charmy or Blaze yet. I just have the feeling Jazwares will be putting the majority of it's focus on the other lines they have going right now and putting Sonic in the rear.

I do find the older Spongebob Squarepants episodes to be funnier than the recent ones. The humor in the recent ones seems a bit forced IMO. I remember when Nicktoons consisted of just Doug, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, and Rocco's Modern Life. AH the good old days. So no sign of Rouge, Charmy or Blaze yet. I just have the feeling Jazwares will be putting the majority of it's focus on the other lines they have going right now and putting Sonic in the rear.

Yeah, humor is more focused on older episodes. Oh man, I remember those times, it was the best. There was Angry Beavers, Catdog, Rocket Power, and few more.

Also, Action Lague NOW! was the best. I believe my signature for a period of time on here contained "...and Meltman, with the power... to... MELT!"

Hillenburg didn't leave, he's the creator, but he's no longer a showrunner. The time frame for good episodes still stands though. A couple of recent ones have been decent. I think my all time favorite though is "Krusty Krab Training Video." I quote that episode EVERY DAY in real life, all the time. HOOPLAH!

YES! That's the one! Meltman, haha. XD

lol I remember that one... "P.O.O.P" "People Order Our Patties!".

I won't deny, I did like a few of new episodes, like Spongebob vs Patrick in sand war they came up with or when they got trapped inside toy store, those were really enjoyable for me.

By the way... I have either interesting and bad news here; I think I found out why we won't get those new figures for little longer...

I checked ToyWiz site because I was bored and wondered if they added something new or something and.. eh.. Look for yourself.

SonicToys1.png

SonicToys2.png

SonicToys3.png

Look at release dates, they have changed... New figures won't come until September or November... Damn it. There's a bunch of items on there, like Amy hat, Amy mask, Sonic mask, Shadow mask, etc... As well as Chao plush, I don't know if it was already there, but that's news to me; I hope that it mean I could find those anywhere later on..? I noticed how some of items now have images of official characters with items. I couldn't find Sonic & Blaze comic pack and Shadow & Rouge comic pack on there, so that concerns me a quite bit.

Seriously, how come Chaotix team pack get to be one to come, but not Blaze and Rouge? Charmy is the least popular one out of those three. I couldn't find more Sonic knight figures on there either.

Sheesh, this is a bit of letdown, isn't it..? Also, I find it odd that Eggfighter item can be brought as solo figure."

All of good ones won't come until November, ones we will get in September had to be stinking Sonic knight figures of Sonic and Shadow.. =/ At least they are pretty cool looking but.. I want my Blaze figure.

Hey, at least we finally got some new information..

Since bunch of you are big fans of old Nicktoons, you should check this out. http://www.facebook.com/90sAreAllThat

"90s Are All That" is something where old shows from 90s will air on Teennick starting at midnight every day. I hope you guys have that channel.. When it first came out, I was so damn excited and watched it with friends for a week. I do not know what they currently air now, I need to start watching them again sometime.

Yeah, humor is more focused on older episodes. Oh man, I remember those times, it was the best. There was Angry Beavers, Catdog, Rocket Power, and few more.

YES! That's the one! Meltman, haha. XD

lol I remember that one... "P.O.O.P" "People Order Our Patties!".

I won't deny, I did like a few of new episodes, like Spongebob vs Patrick in sand war they came up with or when they got trapped inside toy store, those were really enjoyable for me.

By the way... I have either interesting and bad news here; I think I found out why we won't get those new figures for little longer...

I checked ToyWiz site because I was bored and wondered if they added something new or something and.. eh.. Look for yourself.

SonicToys1.png

SonicToys2.png

SonicToys3.png

Look at release dates, they have changed... New figures won't come until September or November... Damn it. There's a bunch of items on there, like Amy hat, Amy mask, Sonic mask, Shadow mask, etc... As well as Chao plush, I don't know if it was already there, but that's news to me; I hope that it mean I could find those anywhere later on..? I noticed how some of items now have images of official characters with items. I couldn't find Sonic & Blaze comic pack and Shadow & Rouge comic pack on there, so that concerns me a quite bit.

Seriously, how come Chaotix team pack get to be one to come, but not Blaze and Rouge? Charmy is the least popular one out of those three. I couldn't find more Sonic knight figures on there either.

Sheesh, this is a bit of letdown, isn't it..? Also, I find it odd that Eggfighter item can be brought as solo figure."

All of good ones won't come until November, ones we will get in September had to be stinking Sonic knight figures of Sonic and Shadow.. =/ At least they are pretty cool looking but.. I want my Blaze figure.

Hey, at least we finally got some new information..

Since bunch of you are big fans of old Nicktoons, you should check this out. http://www.facebook.com/90sAreAllThat

"90s Are All That" is something where old shows from 90s will air on Teennick starting at midnight every day. I hope you guys have that channel.. When it first came out, I was so damn excited and watched it with friends for a week. I do not know what they currently air now, I need to start watching them again sometime.

I was so exited for The 90s Are All That at first but now I have a feeling that they don't care about their viewers anymore, their line-up hasn't changed since November 2011, I do like the shows that are airing but I seen all of the episodes already plus I really think that the 90s Nicktoons should be on Nicktoons Network, back to Sonic, looks like bootleggers gotten a hold of the Jazwares Modern 2-inch figures (Amy, Shadow, and Knuckles at least) but they look really wilted. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-Shipping-4pcs-Super-Sonic-Hedgehog-2-7-PVC-Figure-Set-t-/150893352003?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D1927762338411352820%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26

The 90s are All That was quite a treat. Why they haven't showed any new shows in such a long time, I don't know. I love All That and Kenan and Kel, but they get pretty damn old after almost a year. I think the only cartoons they showed were Doug, Rugrats, and Hey Arnold. I don't know if they showed Rocko's Modern Life, but I need that show to air.

Also, did anyone see that terrible ripoff of Wipeout on Nick? I think it was called Splatalot, or something with Splat.

What are your opinions of Robot and Monster? I haven't seen it. Oh, and the Krusty Krab Training Video is one of the funniest around. My favorite episode is either Pizza Delivery, where Squidward gets ran over by Spongebob's rock car thing, or in Sailor Mouth, when Mr. Krabs yells out 13 curse words, and Spongebob magically has 13 fingers to count them, or when Patrick calls them sentence enhancers.

Also, has anyone seen that fish with his junk hanging out? You can see him in the Fry Cook Games. Some say it's just his belly button(I hope it is), but I'm not sure.

The Ads for Robot & Monster made it look fun, but the actual show is pretty boring IMO, but it's better than Fanboy & Chum Chum, and trust me this "Wild Grinders" show (a Nicktoon exclusive to Nicktoons Network) is much more terrible than Fanboy and Planet Sheen, anyways the Nicktoons from 1991-2007 where good (excluding The X's, that show ripped off The Incredibles), nowadays I prefer newer Nicktoons over new CN cartoons (I like some of them though). The Wave figure is available online now at TRU http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12789231.

Oh, I've watched that before. I remember the night it launched, it was quite refreshing.

I've got no money, so I'm in no rush for these new figures. I just hope they're released before I can get money. XD

Heh. lol Even if they are released, there isn't really much of new stuff, mostly just existing characters with a prop, so focus on getting figures you really want, like Sonic Black Knight characters, Charmy, Blaze, Rouge, etc. So you don't spend too much, right?

I was so exited for The 90s Are All That at first but now I have a feeling that they don't care about their viewers anymore, their line-up hasn't changed since November 2011, I do like the shows that are airing but I seen all of the episodes already plus I really think that the 90s Nicktoons should be on Nicktoons Network, back to Sonic, looks like bootleggers gotten a hold of the Jazwares Modern 2-inch figures (Amy, Shadow, and Knuckles at least) but they look really wilted. http://www.ebay.com/...006%26rk%3D1%26

That is true, their line-up didn't change for a while.. What a huge shame. They had such a huge potential to make it popular if they could expand it or change shows.

Yeah, they belong to Nicktoons Network more. heh. And yuck, those bootleg items look awful...

The 90s are All That was quite a treat. Why they haven't showed any new shows in such a long time, I don't know. I love All That and Kenan and Kel, but they get pretty damn old after almost a year. I think the only cartoons they showed were Doug, Rugrats, and Hey Arnold. I don't know if they showed Rocko's Modern Life, but I need that show to air.

Also, did anyone see that terrible ripoff of Wipeout on Nick? I think it was called Splatalot, or something with Splat.

What are your opinions of Robot and Monster? I haven't seen it. Oh, and the Krusty Krab Training Video is one of the funniest around. My favorite episode is either Pizza Delivery, where Squidward gets ran over by Spongebob's rock car thing, or in Sailor Mouth, when Mr. Krabs yells out 13 curse words, and Spongebob magically has 13 fingers to count them, or when Patrick calls them sentence enhancers.

Also, has anyone seen that fish with his junk hanging out? You can see him in the Fry Cook Games. Some say it's just his belly button(I hope it is), but I'm not sure.

I enjoyed 'All That', 'Kenan & Kel', that some Charrasisa show I forgot name of (but it's actually enjoyable too), and 'Doug'. that's what I remember when I first watched it.

Oh my god, I remember those Spongebob episodes, haha. XD Those were hilarious ones too. I also loved the invisible spray episode very much.

I was shocked when I noticed that, I have no idea how they got away with fish having that thing being visble. That need to be removed before everyone eventually see it..

As for Splat something show, and Robot & Monster, I honestly don't know because I haven't watched TV for months, I keep reminding myself that there's nothing but crap on Nick and Disney those days.. Cartoon Network have few decent shows but eh.. I liked classics more. =/

The Ads for Robot & Monster made it look fun, but the actual show is pretty boring IMO, but it's better than Fanboy & Chum Chum, and trust me this "Wild Grinders" show (a Nicktoon exclusive to Nicktoons Network) is much more terrible than Fanboy and Planet Sheen, anyways the Nicktoons from 1991-2007 where good (excluding The X's, that show ripped off The Incredibles), nowadays I prefer newer Nicktoons over new CN cartoons (I like some of them though). The Wave figure is available online now at TRU http://www.toysrus.c...ductId=12789231.

Oh geez, sounds like a lot of crap. I feel sorry for kids of our generation.. They will grow up without experiencing wonderful things like 90s shows on their TV screen... Instead, they'll grow up with less decent shows. How horrible.

Thanks man! I needed that Wave figure, I couldn't find her 2nd time anywhere. I saw her once, but didn't buy her because I was low on money that time and brought things that is more important. The price isn't even expensive either, this is great.

Ahh... this generation's children.. what the hell happened. I volunteered to work at an elementary school for my aunt(who is a teacher) and I overhear some second graders cussing out loud at each other talking about Call of Duty or something. Not the damn or hell words, but (please excuse my language) #@$#@ and #$##. It's sad knowing that they know these words at such a young age. And they got 11 years before they should even play Call of Duty. Just thinking out loud.

Oh, and I just ordered a Wave figure. Thanks PMS. I also ordered a Sonic night light. I couldn't resist. I gotta repel the "creepy critters of the dark", right? (creepy critters of the dark quoted by my little sister Candace.)

It's actually for her, but I'm still gonna get a look at it.

EDIT: Oh, it censors em by itself? That's good.

I couldn't find Sonic & Blaze comic pack and Shadow & Rouge comic pack on there, so that concerns me a quite bit.

They are still on there, I just had to go to the toy and accessories section manually.

No shipping date or mock-up images on either though.

Phew. Okay, they are still coming at least, then.

Man, yeah kids in this generation is pretty... awful.

I ordered Wave figure as well, by the way! Can't wait. =] The shipping price hurts me a bit but it's the only way for me to get it, so I don't mind paying little extra to get it.

Here are the Nicktoons figures released so far and don't worry guys, remember Series 2 should contain SpongeBob, Zim, The Angry Beavers, and others (I WANT NIGEL THORNBERRY)!

post-39700-0-13833500-1347327829_thumb.png

They lied to us.....

OH MY GOD!!!

Okay, uh.. you know 90s All That thing? Maybe it didn't have anything new for so long, they could be secretly working on bringing all of those Nicktoons back into one of Nick channels, while releasing new figures with Jazwares? It would make sense if it was true.

So the release window is November. Eh it gives me an opportunity to focus on my other collections. But at the same time I'll be going on overload due to the fact that it will be the holiday season and EVERYTHING is coming out, the Wii U, Skylanders Giants, Pokemon Black/White 2, plus Transformers figures, the new Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles which I already have most of the figures. Too much to buy.

Here are the Nicktoons figures released so far and don't worry guys, remember Series 2 should contain SpongeBob, Zim, The Angry Beavers, and others (I WANT NIGEL THORNBERRY)!

post-39700-0-13833500-1347327829_thumb.png

They lied to us.....

OH MY GOD!!!

Okay, uh.. you know 90s All That thing? Maybe it didn't have anything new for so long, they could be secretly working on bringing all of those Nicktoons back into one of Nick channels, while releasing new figures with Jazwares? It would make sense if it was true.

Now that you mentioned it, maybe your right!