New Sonic Figures!

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I posted on the Jazwares Facebook page, since they seem to read most things popping in on it:   "Since no one seems to be mentioning this directly, the current quality control of the Sonic figu

Hey jamaro (joe)   If ure reading the topics all the time thats cool, shows determination, but please for the love of god make a MIGHTY THE ARMADILLO FIGURE!!!!!! PLEASE EVEN NACK (FANG) THE WEASEL

Hey everyone!!! Wow, it's been a long time, sorry about that. I have been working hard for you fans!...Remember I am a fan too!   First off the Sonic Free Rider figures should be hitting stores ve

Posted Images

I'm not quite sure what to make of the trailer. I want to see more.

But I love everyone's complaint for this game: "LOLOL HIS RUNNING ANIMATION LOOKS TERRIBLE! THIS GAME WILL SUCK, I AIN'T BUYING THIS GARBAGE LOLOL!"

Stay classy other Sonic fans, stay classy.

Anyway, yes, Sonic feet would make Tails rare XD.

Alex is spot-on, pretty much word for word for what the jazwares person said. So I expect Classic Knuckles eventually.

I totally forgot about Classic Amy. Still need to buy her.

Its been a good 3 months, but my Ray the Flying Squirrel is almost finished, the head looks great, I'm really pleased with it, the paint work on the body isn't so great though since I painted that a few months back and the paint ain't so great, luckily I bought Warhammer paint and use it on the head, which looks awesome. Suddenly I want to start painting loads of things now :P

I saw the Sonic Generations Statue at TRU, and it's only $14.99! I didn't buy it though, since I wanted to buy something else, but inspect Modern Sonic before you buy because the Paint was messed up on almost ALL of them.

I've seen 13 different Jazwares Generations statues. Five in my local TRU, TWO in the NYC Time Square TRU, and SIX in a TRU in the north Bronx.

Every. Single. One. Was. Damaged. o_0

They all had the crack in the Modern Sonic's stomach you mentioned. 75% of them also had Classic Sonic twisted sideways. About 50% were stwisted so bad that his feet were broken off the little watery-looking stand that he's connected with. And that's not even mentioning the expected poor paint jobs, which were ever present here as well.

To me, that's really sad. I rarely complain about these guys and considering the cheap price tag, I don't mind waiting a little while to find a nice 3 inch fig with a good paint job. But such blatant quality control problems like that are depressing. How commemorative can the statue be, if they can't even keep it in one piece o_0

*sigh*

Anyway, Lee! how bout a Classic Knuckles and Fang/Nack comic pack in honor of STT's re-release? I'd be down with that.

And yea Clover. Why are their plushes so hideous o_0

Anyway, Lee! how bout a Classic Knuckles and Fang/Nack comic pack in honor of STT's re-release? I'd be down with that.

I would say that this is unlikely, but we did get the announcement of the team Chaotix triple pack only a week or two before the re-release of Sonic Heroes, so anything's game.

But I love everyone's complaint for this game: "LOLOL HIS RUNNING ANIMATION LOOKS TERRIBLE! THIS GAME WILL SUCK, I AIN'T BUYING THIS GARBAGE LOLOL!"

Not sure what you're talking about here because nearly everyone has praised the new running animation it's a huge improvement over the episode 1 animation. Sonic is a character designed to look sleek and cool in motion so when he looks derpish and uncool that's a problem.

I'm sorry if you still can't accept that Sonic fans can be extremely critical and have opinions that differ from "OMG DAY ONE PURCHASE".

I would say that this is unlikely, but we did get the announcement of the team Chaotix triple pack only a week or two before the re-release of Sonic Heroes, so anything's game.

whats the re-realease of sonic heroes on system wise :D!

Not sure what you're talking about here because nearly everyone has praised the new running animation it's a huge improvement over the episode 1 animation. Sonic is a character designed to look sleek and cool in motion so when he looks derpish and uncool that's a problem.

I'm sorry if you still can't accept that Sonic fans can be extremely critical and have opinions that differ from "OMG DAY ONE PURCHASE".

Look, if you were here for a long time, you'd know that I'm one of the most forgiving people here towards the fan base. I rarely make comments like that, anyone who's been here for a while will vouch for me. I saw many people complaining about the new running animation, in fact more people than not, so I thought I'd poke fun at them a bit. I thought the running animation looked fine, so that's the reason I was making fun of their nit-picking. With the stuff we got between 2005-'07, I don't expect many people to think "DAY ONE PURCHASE." I do however expect them to give it a chance before writing it off for having "ugly running" or "too much" homing attack. I respect their opinions, but I don't have to agree with them ;D

If I came off as a jerk in any of my posts, I apologize. I'm just poking fun at our obviously divided fan base.

Just the Playstation Network Store, and only in Europe at the moment.

Just the Playstation Network Store, and only in Europe at the moment.

awww cool i really hope it comes to xbox 360 just back to the future is :D!

I have to give you credit for being so blunt Alex. I couldn't do that myself. Just make sure you don't start trolling phoenix =P

its alright i am thinking of leaving the forum anyway i might come back on now and then once my grammers improved i don't know but every time i type something is always missing but oh well :(

Get ready for August, there's a bunch of Sonic items coming. Just found these listings on another site. *If* these are legit, we have the following to look forward to:

3" Singles:

-Sonic w/ 2 rings

-Knuckles w/ Master Emerald

-Tails w/ PDA device

-Silver w/ Metal Box

-Shadow w/ Gun

-Amy w/ Hammer

3" Comic Packs:

-Sonic with Blaze

-Rouge with Shadow

3" Multi Pack:

-Team Chaotix - Charmy, Espio, Vector

5" Figures:

-Sonic - Excalibur

-Knuckles - Sir Gawain

-Silver - Sir Galahad

-Shadow - Sir Lancelot

-Jet - Sir Lamorak

6" Super Posers:

-Silver

From : http://www.manofactionfigures.com/search/apachesolr_search/sonic

Can't say I'm too thrilled with basically all the 3" figures being re-releases. We'll have to re buy SO MANY figures once again just to get an accessory or another new figure. And I don't know whats up with all the Black Knight 5" figures. That game has come and gone.

5" Figures:

-Sonic - Excalibur

Freakin Excalibur Sonic YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. That'll be the first 5" figure I get (cause I was too lazy to get super sonic)

EDIT: HOLY CRAP JOE IS POSTING, bracing for awesome.

EDIT 2: While I have the last post, for all we know, the new figures could have the new elbow swivels that the Free Riders figures have. Oh dear, I think I may end up buying all of those just for the props. Gonna be awesome to have the Master Emerald. It just needs a breaking action! XD

What up!

Thought I forgot about you guys, well no.

I was in New York for Toy Fair and stopped by the Jazwares booth.

I saw the last Sonic item I worked on, the Anniversary statue.

The one I saw looked great, I do not know if it was production or not!

They showed me a concept of a box set with Charmy Bee, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I was in NYC because I had some of my customs at the Four Horsemen show Toypocalypse 2: Futuretro

You can see them here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/levarekgallery/6924417877/in/set-72157629440265701

You can see more of my work here:

http://joeamaro.blogspot.com/

-Joe

Get ready for August, there's a bunch of Sonic items coming. Just found these listings on another site. *If* these are legit, we have the following to look forward to:

---

Can't say I'm too thrilled with basically all the 3" figures being re-releases. We'll have to re buy SO MANY figures once again just to get an accessory or another new figure. And I don't know whats up with all the Black Knight 5" figures. That game has come and gone.

It is true that game has come and gone. But remember, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) also come and gone, and yet; we have Super Silver! Sonic Unleashed has come and gone, but we got Weresonic as well. It's no difference if we get those characters from Sonic & The Black Knight. =]

From that list of confirmed upcoming figures, I'd love to have:

3" Singles:

-Knuckles w/ Master Emerald (Hopefully the right scale)

-Amy w/ Hammer (She isn't Amy Rose without one!)

3" Comic Packs:

-Sonic with Blaze (Blaze is my number 1 favorite Sonic character!)

Multi Pack:

-Team Chaotix - Charmy, Espio, Vector (I have Vector and Espio figures already, and I'd ditch it if it wasn't for 3 bonus items coming with it.)

I don't normally collect 5" figures, but if there is knight version of Blaze, I'd get it, ONLY her. Sadly, she didn't make the list... Weird. =/ Also, I'd get all of knight versions of Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Jet, and Knuckles if it was part of 3" series. lol

Something tells me no matter what the size, these Black Knight figures are going to have their armor done in the similar style as the ring from the Generations Statue, out now.

I LOVE props, but the ones listed feel like they fall short of Badniks... I've already got Item boxes, rings, a gun for Shadow, and a Master Emerald. I have to wonder if everyone comes with SOMETHING else (god, please, anything would be awesome!) I'm thinkin maybe they will finally introduce a Build-A-Figure formula for these re-releases. Of course I wish for something classic, like the Eggmobile, but somehow I am expecting something modern, like Chaos... I wish the accessories held some sort of hint, but they really dont...

If Chaotix characters really were mocked up with accessories, these NEW single carded packs seem even more logical. I hope we get more news, soon. And images, for God's sake.

Wonderful to see you Joe!!!!! It's great that you're still around haha. We really miss having you around, because we don't really have a direct way to communicate with jazwares anymore besides facebook of e-mail.

Also, great work on your customs!

I'm probably going to buy all of the figures with accessories, besides Shadow, because I want them and because you can never have too much Sonic =P

Also gonna buy Sonic Monopoly which I'm happy to hear is finally being made. It's about time.

Lastly, I feel really bad for accidentally driving phoenix away from the forum. I totally messed up that sentence and I think it was taken the wrong way =(

Awesome! I can't wait for all these figures, still no news on Classic Knuckles and Metal Sonic :( My Classics of Super/Sonic, Tails, Amy, Robotnik and EggRobo just doesn't feel complete without them, plus with my Custom Metal Knuckles made by Wake and my future custom of Amy's car and Tails Doll, the Sonic R cast just feels incomplete :(

I think I'll purchase all of the figures with their accessories, I can turn them into customs that way.

Also, thanks Jazhead! I can't wait to add the nice touch-ups and figure out a way how to make his wings other than cloth.