New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I haven't put any of these guys on my christmas list, for the same reason I usually don't order them on Ebay. I like to see that the paint jobs are okay before I take 'em home, since painting outside the lines seems to be a common occurrence with Jazwares :P

I mostly put dvds and video games and things that aren't "collectables" on my christmas list. Or if I do put a collectable, it's a more expensive one (like my previously mentioned Tonner dolls) since you're pretty much guaranteed a perfect figure when you pay that kinda money for them.

But of course, asking for all that stuff frees up my wallet for the day I find a perfect Wave, Storm, and Free Riders Knux in my local TRU :D

No problem, and really, you don't need to call me SirHyperTails :P As much as I like it.

So Christmas is approaching, I remember joining here just after christmas last year, almost a year now......man times flown by and since I joined my collection has grown from Tails, Espio and Vector and Eggman and Metal Sonic, to pretty much every single figure in the 3inch line including Classics, Moderns, Free Riders and All Star Racing. So now Christmas is coming, anyone got any of the figures on their christmas list? I've got the Eggman and Fighters pack on my list, as well as Silver and Iblis biter pack, and I've just bought a Wave the Swallow and a corrected Storm the Albatross so I'm counting them as presents too since I used christmas money to buy them. Which means I've got a spare Storm, I'm sure I've got an extra Knuckles lying around too. Which = Bark the Polar Bear. I did a test of this figure last year, but on my Toy Island Knuckles only.

http://slait.deviant...llery/#/d3624n4

And my kitbashing skills have grown a bit since then. Hoping with some new paint and clay, this'll be great.

hey hypertails if you see another wave figure on ebay could you give me a shout as i just got storm today and i need her more than ever thanks :)!

No problem, and really, you don't need to call me SirHyperTails :P As much as I like it.

So Christmas is approaching, I remember joining here just after christmas last year, almost a year now......man times flown by and since I joined my collection has grown from Tails, Espio and Vector and Eggman and Metal Sonic, to pretty much every single figure in the 3inch line including Classics, Moderns, Free Riders and All Star Racing. So now Christmas is coming, anyone got any of the figures on their christmas list? I've got the Eggman and Fighters pack on my list, as well as Silver and Iblis biter pack, and I've just bought a Wave the Swallow and a corrected Storm the Albatross so I'm counting them as presents too since I used christmas money to buy them. Which means I've got a spare Storm, I'm sure I've got an extra Knuckles lying around too. Which = Bark the Polar Bear. I did a test of this figure last year, but on my Toy Island Knuckles only.

And my kitbashing skills have grown a bit since then. Hoping with some new paint and clay, this'll be great.

hey hypertails if you see another wave figure on ebay could you give me a shout as i just got storm today and i need her more than ever thanks :)!

Found one for just over £16.48, still fairly cheap for getting it a year early. http://www.ebay.co.u...0#ht_500wt_1054

Found one for just over £16 maybe £17, but still fairly cheap for getting it a year early. http://www.ebay.co.u...0#ht_500wt_1054

for some reason that looks just like the other seller i thank you finding but i am hoping if it aint too much trouble if anymore pop up give us a shout due to the same picture it could have major paint flaws when this seller sends it but thanks for your outstanding help let me know if theres any more :)!

Found one for just over £16 maybe £17, but still fairly cheap for getting it a year early. http://www.ebay.co.u...0#ht_500wt_1054

for some reason that looks just like the other seller i thank you finding but i am hoping if it aint too much trouble if anymore pop up give us a shout due to the same picture it could have major paint flaws when this seller sends it but thanks for your outstanding help let me know if theres any more :)!

Ah right, I understand, although it looks like they may be a toy shop because they have more than 10 available so you may want to contact them and say you'd like to buy one but want guarantee that there are no paint flaws or ask them to take a photo of one before you buy it. Usually they'll do anything to get rid of their stock on ebay and since you're a customer they may get one for you, if you'd like I'll contact them for you as its the only on ebay right now.

Ah right, I understand, although it looks like they may be a toy shop because they have more than 10 available so you may want to contact them and say you'd like to buy one but want guarantee that there are no paint flaws or ask them to take a photo of one before you buy it. Usually they'll do anything to get rid of their stock on ebay and since you're a customer they may get one for you, if you'd like I'll contact them for you as its the only on ebay right now.

if you could contact him on ebay for that would be great i would so totally have reason to buy it then which means i owe you = whenever i see a new figure that none of you have found highly unlikely since i'm too slow <- brawl reference it will be on here straight away and thanks you very much ;)!

No worries HyperTails, hey I saw your BARK custom, my god in heaven its cool, man freaking licence & SEGA I WANT MIGHTY-RAY-NACK/FANG-CHAOS-TIKAL-BARK-BEAN-ROUGE-CHARMY-CREAM dammit. I sit to much to ask????

Just like if Chuck Norris is such a god then why dont he come round and smack my head on mykeyboardirehurhfifhuhflhsdrhuhguhgikrjhfjdhihidljshfijhrfedfhuedbkhcfgbhurkigkjbvfuiksgfrugbfbvfgskhujvfhjksgukfbkjsdbfheehedufuedjuuf

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Spindashingthroughthesnow.jpg

Robotniksendshisholidayregards.jpg

Happy holidays, folks! Just finished toying up the tree and threw in some Sonic figures this time around (bunch of other toys in there though, so I kept it to just Sonic and the Eggrobo).

Got 2 more Classic Sonic's today, this time with Motobug, I had forgotten about that badnik, I got my Classic Sonic in the Classic Pack with Sonic, Tails, Amy and Super Sonic, so I forgot about the badnik, but now I have it, and I also got Classic Tails with Grabber again, couldn't resist, the guy serving me did ask "You realize you've got the same figure twice?". So now I'm keeping 1 of the Classic Sonic's boxed, along with the Classic Tails, ready to sell in many years to come! And an extra Classic Sonic, which I shall turn into a proper Ray the Flying Squirrel with Apoxie clay! And proper paints which I'll get for christmas!

Oh and thanks leeseymour, although even I admit, its not very good. And phoenix, still waiting on a reply from the seller. And Tigger, did you ever get round to finishing your Ray custom?

And Happy Holidays Alexx, the tree looks awesome and the lights really make Sonic shine!

Sonic and the Tree of X-mas'

Robotnik's Death Egg has fallen, another victory for Sonic is at hand, but before he can celebrate a lone Egg Robo has seized control of the AlexxTree of X-Mas in the Green Hill Zone. It's now up to Sonic to rescue his captured friends and find the Robo? Will Sonic and his new Bear friend unveil the secrets of the Tree? Will the Robo exact his revenge? The secrets will be revealed in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles: The Tree of Secrets.

:P

hehe

By the way, UK fans, I've found a site which I think is an offical SEGA site which sells Sonic merch, including figures, clothes, dvd's: http://www.sonicmerchandise.com/gb/

Guess I'll get my Silver figure from here since I still haven't seen it. Its hilarious that the character needed to complete my 20th line is the character that I've hated for many years. And I've seen the single pack Silver a lot a last year, but decided not to pick it up because of my hatred. Now that I don't mind him, he's rare!

Sonic and the Tree of X-mas'

Robotnik's Death Egg has fallen, another victory for Sonic is at hand, but before he can celebrate a lone Egg Robo has seized control of the AlexxTree of X-Mas in the Green Hill Zone. It's now up to Sonic to rescue his captured friends and find the Robo? Will Sonic and his new Bear friend unveil the secrets of the Tree? Will the Robo exact his revenge? The secrets will be revealed in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles: The Tree of Secrets.

:P

hehe

HA! That's actually not far off from my christmas tradition from when I was little: every year I would do some sorta story with my toys and involve the tree as a mountain or base or - well heck, a giant tree! 'Course I was usually using superhero toys back then, but I'm sure Sonic would have been on there if the toys had existed back then.

Seriously though: hilarious. I totally forgot the bear was half in the photo. I think i'll call his new bear friend Duff the Bear. Sorry Tails! You're not in this game (not until they make a Tails figure that can strike a decent flying pose; I want him to look like he's flying around the tree!)

an extra Classic Sonic, which I shall turn into a proper Ray the Flying Squirrel with Apoxie clay! And proper paints which I'll get for christmas!

And Tigger, did you ever get round to finishing your Ray custom?

Nope, had been busy working and with finals. Now that school's out for the semester I would have time but I'm leaving for a week long vacation tomorrow. I'm dying to finish some customs already! I've got a bunch more that I started too. I snapped a pic of what was lying around at the time and there are parts from 5 different customs in this pic. Who can guess what they'll be turning into? :P

100_0677.jpg

My Free Riders figures arrived today too so I added them to the display. Only missing a couple figures now :)

100_0676.jpg

100_0675.jpg

100_0674.jpg

And love the sonic figs on the tree Alexx!

an extra Classic Sonic, which I shall turn into a proper Ray the Flying Squirrel with Apoxie clay! And proper paints which I'll get for christmas!

Nope, had been busy working and with finals. Now that school's out for the semester I would have time but I'm leaving for a week long vacation tomorrow. I'm dying to finish some customs already! I've got a bunch more that I started too. I snapped a pic of what was lying around at the time and there are parts from 5 different customs in this pic. Who can guess what they'll be turning into? :P

100_0677.jpg

Classic Ray, Classic Mighty, Free Riders Shadow, Free Riders Amy, and Eggman Nega. Depending on how they turn out, I might have to throw money at you until I get one :V

100_0677.jpg

My Free Riders figures arrived today too so I added them to the display. Only missing a couple figures now :)

100_0676.jpg

100_0675.jpg

100_0674.jpg

And love the sonic figs on the tree Alexx!

Free Riders Amy? Nice! I look forward to seeing that one! And Ray!

Spent the day using some christmas money from my dad to buy Silver and Iblis Biter, so I went to the Capital of Wales! Cardiff! Took the train there, and then went to Forbidden Planet, and both GAME stores there, along with Argos, and The Entertainer to find him. Every store I went to had, Classic Tails, Modern Tails, and some had Classic and Modern Sonic. But not all. So I thought! I'll take a bus to Toys R Us, which cost me £6, arrived at Toys R Us, looked around. Guess what?! NO SILVER! They had 7 Classic Tails' and 1 Modern Tails! ARGH! The amount of money and time I've wasted on trying to get this figure, would have been better to order it online for £13 off EBAY!!! ARGH!!!!!! Its making me hate Silver again.

Kinda strange that the Nendo one looks like classic Sonic but he comes with all the current Sonic stuff. Totally would get it if it came with the old TVs and a lamppost. As it is, though, I'm pretty happy with the Jazwares offerings.

Alexx Iam totally the same, ever since i saw BATMAN RETURNS i used to have My BATMAN toys and use the tree as a backdrop setting with the mountains of presents representing buildings :P.

Tigger thats an awesome pic of 'the Jazware Army' on the shelf and is sooo weird how the RESAURUS E-102 GAMMA fits with the line, yet looks so right :)

By the way has anyone been blown away by the amazing trailer week we've had in the last week

THE HOBBIT

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

PROMETHEUS (ALIEN PREQUEL)

THE EXPENDABLES 2

G.I.JOE: RETALIATION

MIB 3

THE AVENGERS

CABIN IN THE WOODS

BATTLESHIP

JOHN CARTER OF MARS

ROCK OF AGES

WRATH OF THE TITANS

21 JUMP STREET

2012 gonna be good

Some US seller on Ebay has the Generations statue and the Wave figure in hand. Good news! Wave's torso is the correct color! I guess the earlier pictures we saw were early prototype shots.

http://www.ebay.com/...2#ht_601wt_1037

http://www.ebay.com/...6#ht_505wt_1037

Those. Look. Great.

I'm really glad that torso color problem was a fluke. As Clover said, because of Silver's lack of correction I wasn't expecting Storm to be fixed so soon, so I may have picked that one up as it was (glad I didn't, knowing what I know now). But I actually would have passed on Wave if she had shipped looking like that. I was starting to think Jaz was taking advantage of the "early adopters" by forcing us to buy two of everything for corrected paint jobs.

But now I'm really excited. Wave and Storm both look great. Can't wait to add those to the collection.

And holy crap HyperTails, making a Bark the Polar Bear out of Knuckles and Storm is a GREAT idea!! I like attempting customs that are more "mix and match" of existing figures than ones which require actual sculpting skills. I already have an extra knuckles floating around, so I might pick up an extra Storm and do the same :D

Also: Clover! Glad to have you back. I've never been amongst the re-release crowd myself (still quite happy with my first wave 3" Sonic) so I think you'll settle into a happy medium with this new outlook :P And who says you can't focus on your films while still filling your shelf with Sonic toys? :D

My girlfriend is working at this company called Tonner Dolls which makes high-end 13" to 20" licensed dolls (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Firefly, Marvel, DC, etc) and she's gotten me to dabble in that as well. Seeing as they go for $200 - $300 each, my Jazwares Sonic habit has become the least of my worries o_0

Thanks, TECHA! :D All of those are very true statements, haha. I'm actually familiar with Tonner Dolls! I've seen some of their stuff, and yeah, they can get pretty pricey. O_o I don't buy too many things like that, but their stuff looks great, and I can totally see why people collect them. But yeah, collecting Sonic is nothing compared to what some people collect. XD Tonner Dolls, those big "Hot Toys" figures, stuff like that.

Also, SuperChaos would like to wish everyone a happy holiday! He seems to be lacking an Internet connection, so he's unable to sign on and say it personally. Same goes for me, too! :D Hope everyone has a great one! :) Take care, and be safe!