New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

My hunt was less than successful (though admittedly, I already have most of the line and was just looking for Amy). No Amy packs anywhere. All the stores I stopped at had just gotten in new shipments too. Mostly just more badnik packs, though my local store just got in their first shipment of 10" Classic Sonic (and some more 10" Moderns to go with it).

HyperTails, I can't believe it's taking them THAT long to get those figures to you guys. That's so ridiculous. I'd be completely with you, ordering to get them as soon as I could.

I for one was actually really annoyed when I saw TRU's buy 2 get 1 free sale, since at that point, I had already gotten the entire 3 inch line (besides Classic Amy). So sometimes it sucks to be an early adopter of things o_0

Raithos, that is a lot of Super Sonics.

And SuperChaos, while the voyage was unsuccessful, it's the journey that matters most ^_^

That's a lie. I want my toys :P

And lets get some E-100 robots Jazwares! :D

Yes, obviously Gamma and Omega should get priority. But MKII would be amazing as well. I would totally buy Zero and all the other brothers too ^_^

Is it true that Jazwares needs the 3D model data to make a character? Does that mean that these things are sculpted by a machine? No complaints of course, because they're the best sculpts I've ever seen, so i don't care how they're sculpted. But I wonder if there's enough 3D model data of the supporting E-100 characters for Jazwares to ever make them.

So I recently got into a kick with Sonic CD music, finally looking up the Japanese soundtrack and realizing that it's friggin' a million times better than the American soundtrack. I mean, I actually didn't have a problem with the US soundtrack until I heard the Japanese one. The US one is like serious business, and the Japanese one is like a friggin' PARTY. Cool thing is that I also just found out that they're bringing Sonic CD back out to PSN and XboxLive with the Japanese soundtrack, so I'll probably take that chance to finally go and try to beat the game with all the emeralds and good futures.

Anyway, it got me thinking about the possibility of a classic Metal Sonic again...I wonder if there's a point? I mean, he's not terribly different from what we have already. I suppose it would just be a change of proportions to a larger head and a smaller, sounder body. But heck, I'd buy it!

Anyone who saw that 30 minute video, did you hear the remix of Stardust Speedway? Awesome. Looks like the fight definitely took place in the bad future version of the level.

You got a link to that video?

Anyone who saw that 30 minute video, did you hear the remix of Stardust Speedway? Awesome. Looks like the fight definitely took place in the bad future version of the level.

You got a link to that video?

I think it got taken down off the internet.

Blasphemy! The internet has been robbed! Round up a posse of memes and we'll get it back!

I found the Computer Room. They tried to Rick Roll me. We're spamming pretty badly right now.

Back on topic, the 20th anniversary figures are coming to the UK, get your wallets ready folks and good luck XD.

*EDIT* I found the long video folks!

http://seganeptuneblog.com/2011/09/29/30-minutes-of-sonic-generations-footage-for-your-viewing-pleasure/

I found the Computer Room. They tried to Rick Roll me. We're spamming pretty badly right now.

Back on topic, the 20th anniversary figures are coming to the UK, get your wallets ready folks and good luck XD.

http://seganeptunebl...ewing-pleasure/

Really? How do you know????? This has made my day!!!!

Here's your confirmation, Hyper Tails ^_^

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2011/10/jazwares-sonic-20th-anniversary-figures-coming-to-the-uk-later-this-week/

My hunt was less than successful (though admittedly, I already have most of the line and was just looking for Amy). No Amy packs anywhere. All the stores I stopped at had just gotten in new shipments too. Mostly just more badnik packs, though my local store just got in their first shipment of 10" Classic Sonic (and some more 10" Moderns to go with it).

HyperTails, I can't believe it's taking them THAT long to get those figures to you guys. That's so ridiculous. I'd be completely with you, ordering to get them as soon as I could.

I for one was actually really annoyed when I saw TRU's buy 2 get 1 free sale, since at that point, I had already gotten the entire 3 inch line (besides Classic Amy). So sometimes it sucks to be an early adopter of things o_0

Raithos, that is a lot of Super Sonics.

And SuperChaos, while the voyage was unsuccessful, it's the journey that matters most ^_^

That's a lie. I want my toys :P

And lets get some E-100 robots Jazwares! :D

what what buy 2 get 1 free what what sale?

I enjoyed my journey to get my figures, it was actually fun. Getting the figures made it worth it AND fun :P

I'm going on another journey (probably this friday) to try and find some that I'm missing (10 inch classic sonic, tin packs, 3 inch classic tails, super poser tails, 3 inch modern tails, and that 4 pack with sonic, super sonic, tails and amy (classics).

I was so surprised to see so much selection downtown, my store is out east so I guess we're the butt end and get little to no shipment...

I'm in such a better mood to collect now though, I've got a decent amount of pocket money, time, and a lot of locations to hit so I remain optimistic now so more than ever, I look forward to collecting the rest of the stuff now.

Raithos1317596164.jpeg

Me love me super sonics:

Raithos1317597013.jpeg

Raithos1317597017.jpeg

Raithos1317596170.jpeg

I neeeeed places for Sonic shopping. I really don't like only being able to shop once a month at best XD

I do shop twice a month. =] I laughed at how you guys talked with memes while looking for the video, that was very awesome... *hold something* Yes. YES!

Haters gonna hate! xD

Hmm. Well, I'm glad that UK will get them now! =] It also proved that Sonic figures were selling too well that they decided to sell for more places including UK, that and UK Sonic fans demanded enough, probably. =]

Oh and, Raithos if you don't mind me asking, why do you have a few packs of same figures? I'm just curious. And I'm glad to hear that you are better mood to collect stuff!

I think Raithos is stock piling for the future, and maybe buying gifts for people. Seriously, this line will be the coveted grail of sonic merchandise, the fact that the quality bites only makes that greater, making boxed stuff possibly even more sought after. These wont be like the joy ride line, the resaurus toys, the bd&a zelda, and the toy biz mario kart action figures, VG game toys have found their nitch fan base, you cant go into target without finding multiple game series toys (crysis toys? wat) but still, these arent like any given starwars rerererererererererererelease.BTW anyone seen the 5 inch wario vinyl toy? Its the only thing im looking for yet cant find, off topic.

http://seganeptunebl...ewing-pleasure/

Really? How do you know????? This has made my day!!!!

Here's your confirmation, Hyper Tails ^_^

http://www.sonicstad...ater-this-week/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR THAT LINK! YOU ARE MY HERO!

Well what do you know, they are finally getting to us, I'm going to head to Cardiff on thursday after school and get myself some of them, Classic Sonic, 2 more Classic Tails, Modern Sonic and 10 inch Classic Sonic!

I think Raithos is stock piling for the future, and maybe buying gifts for people. Seriously, this line will be the coveted grail of sonic merchandise, the fact that the quality bites only makes that greater, making boxed stuff possibly even more sought after. BTW anyone seen the 5 inch wario vinyl toy? Its the only thing im looking for yet cant find, off topic.

Ohh, that does sound nice. =] And I haven't shopped since the first or second week of September, I'm now saving up for three 3DS games before Christmas. Unless I see classic Knuckles/MetalSonic/Amy, I'll buy them. lol

As for that Wario figure, I haven't seen it, but I haven't shopped since September, so my information on new figures isn't recent right now.

You're lucky LittleComet. Though I am lucky too to be able to shop at all.

How am I lucky? You still get to go shopping every month! For me, while I do shop twice a month, I often didn't find what I look for and they usually take a few months longer to appear than anyone else. D: Like Big the Cat and Super kac did took a few months to eventually appear here, no idea why.

Also, where can I find those Chao/Super Sonic/Cream hats?

http://www.sonicgear...onicHeadHat.jpg

http://www.sonicgear...reamHeadHat.jpg

http://www.sonicgear...oFleeceHat_.jpg

If you know which store that sell them, please let me know. I often check F.Y.E. for them, but never see them for a long while, so... I already have Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Amy fleece hats, I just want those as well. I found all of other fleece hats I mentioned from F.Y.E. in the mall, there's no other stores I know sells them. =/

If not, I'll have to see if I can buy them at a good price on amazon or ebay. I really hate ordering online, but I have to if it's the only way to get them.

To my fellow U.K Jazheads scrool down and behold the wait is almost over for us.

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/#activePage=search&searchTerm=sonic&searchCat=&searchMode=pager&pagerPage=2&pagerTotalItems=41

SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!