New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Awesome Motobug repaint!

Also, I dunno if this was brought up, but I was messing with the Spinner badnik, and it turns out, he DOES have articulation. The blades can turn.

You're right!! It does!! That's awesome! It's amazing that no one has noticed (or at least brought this up) sooner :P

It's much easier to find a standing pose for him now that I can adjust his blades. I have him set up on top of Metal Sonic's tank in the Eggman/Metal diorama, so turning his blade gives him some stability he didn't have before :D

Yeah, I kind of refused to believe that the blades didn't spin, haha. I thought that with the way they were positioned in the packaging, it was kind of a "hint" that they were movable (both blades weren't in the same position). Anyways... to respond to earlier stuff, thanks for the remark on the Sonic Next-Gen review, TECHA! Haha. :P And thanks for subscribing! I'll return the favor. :P Also, weird how you lost Legolas of all characters, and I lost part of Link. :o I guess floods hate those with elvish ears. :(

Heading to my TRU tomorrow, hopefully I can get some stuff. then again mine seems to get everything in 6 months after initial release... so yeah.

OMG $65 FOR A SUPER PACK YEAH!

Oh and for just $132 you can get TWO SUPER PACKS! WOW SUCH A GREAT DEAL! @hmmm@

Hoorah for scalpers, but where's good old TBhouse?

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-SONIC-HEDGEHOG-retro-SUPER-PACK-20th-ANNIVERSARY-/160633036888?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256679a058

I still haven't found Egg Pawn/Knuckles, Iblis/Silver, Eggman/Egg Fighters, or Classic Tails/Grabber. So far still only Gamestop is carrying the figures around me and none of them have these ones. TRU still has nothing at all. I'm gonna pass a few Targets on my way down to the Bronx tomorrow and I'm gonna hit up everyone I pass on the hunt for these illusive figures.

I wonder when we'll be seeing pics of Classic Amy, Classic Robotnik, and the Egg Robos ^_^

I'd never buy a Jazwares figure online again, regardless of price. It's too easy to get one with a shoddy paint job. And for $65? Definitely not worth the risk.

But I'll be waiting for Classic Super Sonic in 3" anyway :P

I still haven't found Egg Pawn/Knuckles, Iblis/Silver, Eggman/Egg Fighters, or Classic Tails/Grabber. So far still only Gamestop is carrying the figures around me and none of them have these ones. TRU still has nothing at all. I'm gonna pass a few Targets on my way down to the Bronx tomorrow and I'm gonna hit up everyone I pass on the hunt for these illusive figures.

I wonder when we'll be seeing pics of Classic Amy, Classic Robotnik, and the Egg Robos ^_^

I'd never buy a Jazwares figure online again, regardless of price. It's too easy to get one with a shoddy paint job. And for $65? Definitely not worth the risk.

But I'll be waiting for Classic Super Sonic in 3" anyway :P

Hey guys, I feel kinda like I'm posting last week's newspaper, but I thought you guys might be interested.

Sigh... I lost my patience today.

I returned Sonic+Spinner pack for a full refund in Game Stop, oddly that they asks for a full name, phone number, and address. Pretty creepy in my opinions. But whatever, I went there with my brother, since something about Game Stop just.. bugs me, I don't trust Game Stop, and I feel that they are somewhat greedy. =/ Like, the strict return thing, that can be only 10 days, I think? Other stores offer 30 days or even 90 days! Some may even accept late items that goes past the limit of return fee. And the fact that Game Stop often make shitty deal with someone who sell their games/system, so I look at Game Stop in a low way mainly for that reason.

And I went to Barnes & Noble again to get more Sonic Select books, only to discover there there's only 1 and 3 now, and all of other Sonic Select books is gone. ): Siiiiigh. There was like... 4, 5, 6, 7, etc.. I knew, because I saw them other day, and now they aren't there! *sad* And to make it worse, one of workers was no help to me, she said that Sonic Select book 4 won't be out until December 14... That had to be a mistake, I swear to god, I knew I did saw 4, 5, 6, etc other day when I went shopping there... I wish I went back in time to get those. But now it's too late and I'll never know when they will show up again. I went to Toys R US, nothing new, although I noticed de Blob 2 figure, and I did love playing the first game, so I decided to buy it, it's only a few dollars, I also brought Tails plush by Jazwares, I love the feel of Tails' fur! Unlike other Jazwares plush, this one is probably the only plush that look good to me.

I'll just avoid shopping until September. I can't stand going to shop, only to find nothing I look for every time, it's a huge disappointing feeling and I hate it.

Just got classic 3 inch sonic today. I can guarantee the legs are going to break off when I pose the feet. Only the legs are made of that soft plastic that was used on metal sonic.

Anyone see the new gameplay video? It has Chemical Plant Zone for both Sonics with music, plus City Escape!

Yeah I saw that, just reconfrims the game is going to be unreal.

Not a fan of the whack ass techno remix to city escape. Other than that it looks good.

I can't wait until this game gets released. I was at Gamestop and asked when the PS3 and 3DS versions would be released and was told the 3DS version would be released in january and november for the PS3. I'll be getting both versions.

Well, every Target I stopped at said they have carried the 3 inchers, but they were all sold out by the time I got there. All I could find was 5" Classic Sonic. Which I couldn't keep from buying, cuz he was just so cute. So there's my first official 5" Jazwares figure :D

That Chemical Plant video was great. I also liked the new music. I didn't play Color, so I could be wrong here, but have we ever played as Modern Sonic underwater before? That part of the video caught my attention and I can't remember ever playing as Modern Sonic in an underwater environment. Not sure though :P

I also enjoyed the Classic Version of the City Escape music a lot. I know I mentioned enjoying it before, but it stood out even more this time around. :D

I went to Target today. They had the 5 inch classic and modern Sonic figures, the 3 inch Sonic and Shadow with badniks, Sonic and Tails classic plushes, and a modern Sonic plush. The modern Sonic is a much darker blue than the original release.

5 inch Classic Sonic= AWESOME. I love it. And it's really nice quality. All the joints are even internalized!

I'll try to get the classic plushes later. Unfortunately, I had to skip because of money. But even you LaLaM, should get the 5 inch classic Sonic. It's really nice. Probably the best Jazwares figure yet.

And ironically, when we got home, my family and I ate chili dogs.