New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Glad to know that Classic Sonic won't speak. =)

Sad to say, I'm Nintendo fan, so I "can't" get non-Nintendo video game systems, dang it... If I was lucky, maybe they can make one for "next-gen Nintendo system" but that won't happen for a long time.

Hmm. Sorry for the earlier rant. I'm kind of annoyed with how Sega re-used gameplay style of Sonic game, especially Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Colors Wii. Personally, it's NOT that good. You basically run forward, ramming into enemies, jump, slide, and all that crazy stuff, it's not interesting and can get boring fast. =/...

Plus, why not Sonic Adventure 2 gameplay, it was best in Sonic series, I really really really can't understand why it is so dang hard for video game companies to get best features in video games and keep them while add new things...

Like say, New Super Mario Bros. Wii was very good, because it stayed true to 2-d Mario games like Super Mario World... Or Chao World in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle as one of best features ever in history of video games, and yet, Sega didn't even bother on bringing it back in future or anytime soon, you know?

Well, whaaaaaatever. =( I'd keep going, but I don't feel like it. xD

Ahhhh Iam back hehehehehehe returned to the cabin of me room, So many issues of ARCHIE I have now ;). Now whats all this goin on here????? SONIC GENERATIONS YEA BABY!!!!!!!!! I swear after E3 if a screenshot pops up with a certain Weasel TECHASPIKE may go into a coma of happiness :P.

Where oh where is our Charmy bee and Rouge we wants them now!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if we are getting the Tornado from Sonic 2? I seem to remember some talk about this a while back when pictures of the classic line came out...Also besides 3 inch Rouge and Charmy, what about some new 5 inch figures? I personaly would love to get a 5 inch Tails, Amy, and Shadow. That and a proper super poser Super Sonic would be great.

No word on the Tornado, sadly. :(

And yeah, more five inch figures would be great! We're getting a five inch Classic Sonic and a 2011 Sonic (which better not be a re-issue of the current 5 inch Sonic...) , but it would be nice to get more characters other than Sonic. XD

Definitely. Haha, I remember when the Black Knight figure came out, we were blown away by it, claiming that it rocked the socks off of anything Toy Island or ReSaurus did. With the three inch and ten inch Sonics, Jazwares totally 1-upped themselves!

The ten inch Sonic is one of the best if not the best sculpt of Sonic on a action figure I have ever seen made.

Some more characters that would be cool to see would be E-123 Omega, and E-102 Gamma, and I know a lot of people don't like Mephiles, but he does have a very cool looking design IMO. (Crystal form)

Indeed that voice is worse in the Japanese version, it should not have been that high pitched lol.

The only Sonic character I might not want to get if they were made would be Sally (I am netural on this character, dont really like or dislike her), and even then I still might buy her, just because any comic character that gets made would be cool to have. For Mephiles, a stand of some kind would be required, prehaps a transparent pole attached to the current stand could do the trick.

Yeah I really hope they go all out with characters from Sonic's past in that game. It would make the old schoolers happy and introduce characters to the newer gamers ^_^

I asked Jazwares about the Tornado on their facebook, but no word back yet :(

I haven't been buying the 5 inch line, because they've said that 3" would be their biggest line. I'm pretty much just building a 3" sonic army on my counter, but I wouldn't be opposed to more 5" figures. I would guess that it's a safer bet for the company to make less popular characters in a scale that requires less plastic because it's less of a money-loss if they don't sell. That'd just be my guess though.

As far as more characters in the line, I think I've actually wiped Mephiles from my memory. It's not that I hate him I just absolutely don't care about him. But looking back at pictures of him I think he would make a pretty cool figure (if they can figure out the "no feet" thing). E-102 & E-123 would also be awesome. Tikal, Chaos, Blaze, Cream, Cheese, Wave, & Storm would also be cool. And from back in the day I'd love me some Nack/Fang and Mighty figures. Ray, Bean, and Bark would be cool too.

Also I would buy doubles of any Sonic comic character just out of excitement. Particularly Sally, Bunnie, or Julie-Su . . . or Antione, Rotor, Geoffrey, Ixis, Mogul, the Destructix, or Nate Morgan!

Heck, I'd buy every single one. I hope they just never stop making these things :P

Mephiles? I always like to mention to people when they say, "shadow sucks, hes a worthless character" etc, that, shadow is effectively sonics clone rival, oh, and CERTAINLY weve never EVER seen a hero with a clone rival before.... try nearly any hero type character that has been active for ten years straight, give or take. Spider man has venom, carnage, a actual physical clone of himself, and more. Mephiles is, in my mind, effectively sonics "carnage" where they perhaps, went a step too far. Hes a clone of sonics clone, sorta (I know the story of 06...kinda...I dunno I got to where I just wanted to beat the game so I could say, "I beat the game"...) so I personally feel hes entirely unnecessary, taking the "im just like you only better so it makes for a compelling epic rivalry" thing too far. Plus he brings back bad memories. Haha...hah.

Bad news... :(

Jazwares responded to a kid that had a million questions on Facebook. They said that they don't have the rights to do a SOAP Shoes Sonic. :(

Bad news... :(

Jazwares responded to a kid that had a million questions on Facebook. They said that they don't have the rights to do a SOAP Shoes Sonic. :(

Kinda figured copyright would be an issue :(... SOAP designed the shoes to promote their company and SEGA no longer has the right to use the shoes because the contract ended... 8 years ago? That sucks. I think I'm just gonna buy another 3in Sonic and customize him.

Mephiles? I always like to mention to people when they say, "shadow sucks, hes a worthless character" etc, that, shadow is effectively sonics clone rival, oh, and CERTAINLY weve never EVER seen a hero with a clone rival before.... try nearly any hero type character that has been active for ten years straight, give or take. Spider man has venom, carnage, a actual physical clone of himself, and more. Mephiles is, in my mind, effectively sonics "carnage" where they perhaps, went a step too far. Hes a clone of sonics clone, sorta (I know the story of 06...kinda...I dunno I got to where I just wanted to beat the game so I could say, "I beat the game"...) so I personally feel hes entirely unnecessary, taking the "im just like you only better so it makes for a compelling epic rivalry" thing too far. Plus he brings back bad memories. Haha...hah.

Execellent point there, I only put him on my wanted list because of the character's design, not because of the way the character acted in the game. (which was indeed laden with many issues)

And about SOAP Shoes Sonic, I figured there was some reason why they did not make him by now, as it would be a very simple resculpt of Sonic's shoes.

I asked on Jazwares wall that the production of classic figures meant characters like Nack and Mighty would possibly be made. They said they'll mention it to the design team. Don't know how likely that makes things, but it's better than a "NO WAY!" ^_^

Just re-read it actually and he said he'd "see if they [the design team] could fit them [Nack & mighty] in".

Sounds moderately promising to me :D

I think it'd be a good idea to add old characters, and have all of the game voices in Generations. That way you please most of the fans.

Also, as much as I tend to call people by their real names Mark (see? lol), it might not bee so good to use the name Alex, there are like 5 of us with that name here lol

Perfect name for a Sonic fan ! ^-^

Also also, my ex-girlfriend thinks Sonic is a bad name for a pet hedgehog. pfft. If she gets one and I don't I'll flip. She doesn't even like Sonic!

Haha, that there would be a recipe for disaster once she did find out. When she did finally see my lil blue blur there would be hell to pay :P

But I only think calling a hedgehog "Sonic" is cliche if you're not one of "us". I mean, I've loved Sonic for 20 years and always wanted a hedgehog and always wanted to call him Sonic, so I feel like I'd be justified in doing so.

But I've met people with hedgehog's named Sonic who don't have anything more than a passing familiarity with the character and THAT's a bit lame. I don't think it shoul stop the true fans from doing the same though ^_^

Also, does anyone plan on getting any of those Sonic classic style First 4 Figures? I wasn't planning on it because I'm a Jazhead :P

But now I'm thinking I might pick them up just to hold me over until the superior ones are released at the end of the summer o_0