New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Yessir! I wish that show was still on =/ (as in new episodes) I'd have liked to see Arthur as a grandfather (I love Jerry Stiller XD )

When do you and Sean plan on making new videos? I NEEDS NEW VIDEOS/FANRAGE lol

Also, I have no clue why everyone is always complaining about the 360. I still have mine from 2006 that I got for..... well you guys know why I got it X_X... I've never had a single problem with it at all besides the fact that the HD was 20 GB and the newer generations come with like a 120 GB HD and cost less X.X

Also, I have no clue why everyone is always complaining about the 360. I still have mine from 2006 that I got for..... well you guys know why I got it X_X... I've never had a single problem with it at all besides the fact that the HD was 20 GB and the newer generations come with like a 120 GB HD and cost less X.X

Same exact thing with me. Never had a problem with mine. I have the Halo edition that came out in '07 and my dogs have knocked it over multiple times, but still no problems :P

I'm just now starting to fill up my 20GB, so that's a bit annoying. But the new releases have bigger HDs so that's no longer an issue.

Although again, like I said, I'm no online gamer, so maybe I'm not representative of the majority of gamers out there :P

"Douglas, have you seen the baby? I seem to have misplaced it. I was using it to model my hats and it ran away! IT RAN AWAY I TELLSYA!!" XD

I'm gonna spam your videos and say 'OH INO DIS GUY RIGHT HUR" muahahahaha

Same TECHA. I had Gold for the first year I owned the 360 and I only played online for like a week XD

I'll admit my 360 doesn't get the heaviest use, but it's been very reliable.

Still, I'd rather be playing a SEGA.

Hehe I just dreamed that Jazware released a photo of the 1991 'SONIC BAND' and original Chaotix in 3 inch form hehehehehe

@SC2585JAZHEADPINGASMASTOR & TECHASPIKE thanks for the support and iam halfway through the 'EXODUS' storyline it's gonna go through possibly a mini re-write at somepoint but iam really excited about this, especially writing DR. ROBOTNIK in his early rivalry to SONIC. Just hoping that my proposal gets accepted, and the reason for the mini quotes is to get mini feedbacks and some of you guys thinking and wanting more :D hehe. So here's a bigger tease.

'Ha ha ha ha well you are extremely irritating arent you? Always saving the day and preventing me from my devilish schemes hehehe I can see that we're gonna have fun Sonic, you and I......... I feel we're destined to do this forever'.

'NOT ON MY WATCH EGGMAN! YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY FRIENDS! I'LL PUT YOU AWAY FOR GOOD!'

'HA HA HA No prision can ever hold the genius that is DR. Robotnik! You and I are bound together on a journey that'll twist the fabric of the world as we know it and my Empire will rise and cleanse this world in a wave of Emerald Fire!'

Dr. Robotnik & Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic The Hedgehog: Exodus

Coming Soon

I just got Sonic Colors on the wii thanks to a doube trade-in value deal at EBgames, and to give my honest opinion: I think I've had more fun playing Black ops then this. Whether it's the repetitiveness, the fact that I'm used to high-end graphics, or something else, I really don't like this game. I don't mean to sound like I'm bashing it, but I just don't like it.

EDIT: Rereading this, I think I sound like I'm saying I like Black Ops...well, I don't.

That's disappointing. The longer this game is out, the more poor reviews I end up hearing. At first it was all praise, but as time goes on I hear about more people who didn't like it.

But I guess I'll never know unless I try it. Oh wait . . . Wii exclusive . . . nevermind o_0

That there's a little something we call "hype" there my friend. It lasts until after the release. Personally, I liked it. I think it was a HUGE step in Sonic becoming credible again. Was it perfect? No, but it was solid, which is more than you can say for any Sonic game since the first V.A. switch.

Theres no question in my mind. Colors reminded me why I ever liked the sonic series. The levels were full of life and flair, not always the best designed, but I found that I had fun through out all of them. The graphics are fantastic. For a wii game, seriously, its one of the few wii games to look as good as mario galaxy. The music is some of the best music in the whole series. Colors wii and DS both have a 78 and 79 over all rating respectivley on Metacritic. Which I agreee with mostly. Personally Id give it a 8.5, ive said it before of course but...I think most people agree. But errrr ones got their own opinions, which is totally cool.

I just hope they keep it up. Two fantastic games (Colors wii and DS) doesnt necessarily make up for the mediorce to garbage type of games that have come out in the past 10 years of sonic. Sonic 4 was really liked by the media, but long time fans were left largely very disappointed. I think if they can fix up the next episodes, and make this new Sonig Generations game TOP notch, like colors. THEN maybe I'd say the series is credible. I mean, I remember clear as day. I wasnt really into reading game news as much as now back in...06. SO when I read about Sonic 06 I was confident, SEGA had my..trust as you might say. Sonics big new next gen debut? I KNEW it had to be awesome. It didnt really occur to me at the time there was a chance it could suckass. Heh really it taught me to read about a game before I spend 50-60 bucks on one (remember the good ol days when you went to a store and bought games just by their boxart?).

But yeah, sega itself needs to recreate some kind of true credibility. The kind like, they sorta USE to have.

Not sure if this is new, but look at this...

http://www.toywiz.co...hepltoanda.html

Now, scroll down until you see 20th Sonic stuff. I thought it was pretty interesting. There's a few things that we didn't know about, I think.

Like this one...

-Sonic 20th Anniversary Jazwares 12 Inch Deluxe Plush Figure Shadow

Anyway, on facebook, Sonic the Hedgehog's page have a poll saying "You've seen the teaser, now we want to hear what you think! Which verison of Sonic is your favorite?" and I voted Classic Sonic.

http://www.facebook.com/Sonic

Results on that poll...

Classic Sonic got about 11,276 and counting.

Modern Sonic got about 3,132 and counting.

Very interesting. So, we are getting Sonic Generations, Sonic 4: Episode II, and something else for Wii, I think. =]

I couldn't resist, but look at this: http://www.facebook.com/Jazwares

Someone named Michael Craig suggested 3" SA2 Sonic and got Jazwares replying. Everyone help him out!!

Michael Craig said this.

"Jazwares you guys,should make a 3inch Sonic with his shoes from Sonic Adventure 2™u"

Come on, guys! We must make 3" Sonic w/ soap shoes from Sonic Adventure 2 happen!

I don't know if this has been said before but I just read this on Jazwares Facebook page

"Hey Grant! At this time we do not have a deal with Wal-Mart, but you never know it may happen in the future. You can also find Sonic Toys at Toys R Us, Target as well as www.amazon.com"

This was to a post by Grant asking if Sonic toys were for sale at Wal-Mart....I knew of Target but now Amazon? If it is Jazweres selling them this is good, if not then its just as bad as ebay lol.

Just got my new 10 inch Sonic and I must say. AMAZING job Jazwares! I'm actually in love with this figure! It's so well detailed and photogenic too. It stands just fine and I love the thumbs up! Good friggin job!

IMG_6021.jpg

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6062.jpg

I wasnt really into reading game news as much as now back in...06. SO when I read about Sonic 06 I was confident, SEGA had my..trust as you might say. Sonics big new next gen debut? I KNEW it had to be awesome. It didnt really occur to me at the time there was a chance it could suckass. Heh really it taught me to read about a game before I spend 50-60 bucks on one (remember the good ol days when you went to a store and bought games just by their boxart?).

But yeah, sega itself needs to recreate some kind of true credibility. The kind like, they sorta USE to have.

I've very much noticed that as well. If it was a Sonic game, I bought it. I didn't have to read reviews, because they were always good. And so I was excited about Sonic '06 until the first obnoxiously long load screen popped up. And it was all downhill from there o_0

But yeah, since Sonic '06 I've had to be more careful. Dark Brotherhood for DS, the Olympic games, Sega Racing, and Sonic Unleashed (which my girlfriend got me for Christmas, and which contrary to many reviews, I actually like very much). But Sonic 4, all of those storybook titles, and the new Free Riders were obvious passes for me after a cursory look at some of the reviews. And there was a time when I would have bought Colors and played it on my sister's Wii, but nowadays, I just don't trust the series enough to commit to the hassle of borrowing someone's system to play a game. I wish I could be more dedicated to the games but I kind of feel like an abused spouse o_0

But at least now there's amazing toys that I can buy to get my proper Sonic fix. FINALLY found Sega Racing Tails yestyerday! I was visiting my girlfriend at school and we stopped at the TRU in Poukeepsie, NY where they had ONE left, so props to your home town Superchaos! :D

Results on that poll...

Classic Sonic got about 11,276 and counting.

Modern Sonic got about 3,132 and counting.

As for this, does anyone else feel a little bad for modern Sonic? I don't think either Sonic is better, I just think they're different. Do you think they would actually go back to classic design permanently if enough people called for it? What would that mean for drastically altered characters like Amy and Robotnik? And what would it mean for the design of modern characters like Shadow, Silver, and (my god) Rouge? I'd be happy in a world where both Sonics could co-exist ^_^

Just got my new 10 inch Sonic and I must say. AMAZING job Jazwares! I'm actually in love with this figure! It's so well detailed and photogenic too. It stands just fine and I love the thumbs up! Good friggin job!

I'm always tempted to buy this big Sonic when I stop by TRU. It does look very good. It's never quite enough to get me to go outside of my 3.75" comfort zone though :P I have the 10" inch Metal Sonic, which is my only Jazwares figure outside of 3.75". And while I like this big Sonic, I think I'm gonna hold out for the big flocked figure ^_^

Definitely agreed Mark about the idea of Classic and Modern Sonic co-existing.

Thanks for the props, lol. I'm going to NJ tomorrow, so I'll see if maybe my grandma could take me to the store in Poughkeepsie to get Tails as well, on the way there. Did they have a lot in stock? I'll stop by if there are enough.

About buying the games, I was exactly the same. Even for a little bit after Next-Gen I would buy the games blindly. Now, I know better, so I'm not gonna spend $500 on a a new console to purchase a game (without even reading its reviews first) again. XD

Yeah, I felt bad for Modern Sonic too. I love them both equally, and besides... Modern Sonic was great when it come to games like SA2B, SADX, Sonic Rush series, Sonic and The Secret of Rings, Sonic and Black Knight, etc... Oh who am I kidding? I liked all of games I played except Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, that one was really bad. ):

As for Raithos, way to go! I love that figure too. I didn't like Metal Sonic 10" for some reason, I already got it back to Toys R US for a full refund, since it was defect. Oh but, I like Sonic 10" so much, I used it as statue in my room to show that I love Sonic! =]

I like both versions of Sonic the same. Why? Because it's the same character.

I voted for Modern Sonic on the poll, though, mainly because he was losing. XD

Yeah I was thinking of giving modern a sympathy vote as well. I actually think it's mostly older casual fans that are voting for classic. My girlfriend thinks classic is the cutest thing ever (which he is) and she'll always defer to him. But anyone who stuck with the character (as most of us have) for 20 years aren't really going to care one way or the other.

And Superchaos, I think I might have grabbed the last Sega Racing Tails at the Poughkeepsie store. Sorry! o_0

I actually could only find Sonic/Knuckles/Shadow and figured it was just one more failed quest to fins him. But then we were leaving the store when I glimpsed a Tails hiding in the back of the shelf off to the side. If you're passing through, it might not hurt to check for another hidden one, but I think mine was the last :(

Yeah Techaspike, the series justs needs to build back its credibility. Err, again, sega really. Ive preordered every 3d mario game. But not every sonic game. Thats because when it comes to mario games, I can trust that nintendo will deliver a game worthy of the namesake. Not sega, paritally its due to their down turn in the early years of the last decade. It really began with Sonic heroes, which I read was their lowest budget main sonic game. I feel like segas got their head on straight, they know they can let their franchises, sonic especially, but also Monkey ball fall into mediocrity. Maybe, maybe theyve got what it takes NOW that they lost in 2003 or 04, and they can produce great titles for their franchises, and hopefully make new ones to build on their business.

Modern sonic really isnt much different to me, I went with the flow when they redesigned him, I liked how contemporary and cool he looked, almost kinda had a graffiti look in the Adventure days. But if appearance matters so much to so many older fans, maybe they SHOULD do a dual series. Hey, its worked with megaman after all. Megaman x and the original megaman have had their own series's for years now. I think itd be stupid, as I like the changed they made, but it might actually work for them. Who knows.

BTW I think I read someone say that jazwares has improved the plastic quality with these figures....true? Very curious, I might have to go ahead and get a free riders figure.

I think if Sonic where to be split up, for me, it'd have to be in 3 ways. 1991-1998 Classic Sonic, 1998-2005 Adventure-era Sonic, 2005- Modern Sonic. In that case my vote'd have to be for Adventure-era. Sonic is Sonic no matter what though.

Drat! You rapscallious rapscallion you! Lol, I'm actually going to be stopping in Kingston, not Poughkeepsie, so it's not much of a problem lol. I'll probably check out a store or two in Jersey. I'll be there for a week, may go to the N.Y.C. a few times, maybe we'll run into each other unknowingly along the way, Mark. lol

Gah. No Devils hockey for 5 months for me =( I know you guys don't really care much, but it's depressing for me lol. Maybe I'll try to get to Madison Square Garden to watch the Capitals sweep the Rangers >=D

LET'S GO CAPS! RANGERS SUCK!

Oh haha. may I ask where in New Jersey? (I know all of North Jersey better than I know the area surrounding the city I've been living in since 2005 lol. Is that bad? XD)

It looks like I'll be going to a few Mets games this week. I've been to the new stadium several times. I still gotta go to the Yankee's new stadium.

Has anyone seen the Sonic figures at Target or K-Mart yet? You run into one of those two every five minutes of driving in North Jersey XD