jamaro

I think your names are cooler than Flanagan and Kline =P

Well Kline at least. I like the name Flanagan because it's Irish lol

Maiola: Italian

Kline: American?

Flanagan: Irish

Viel: American?

Krawczuk: Ukrainian

Maiola wins though =P It doesn't afraid of anything while lurving Mudkips and taking all your base when SnooPINGASusual with it's Power Level of OVER 9000! anda Firin' it's lazor! BLARGH!

Yeah, my last name is just like any other. Just with a Billy Mays/Chuck Norris/Most Interesting Man fusion mixed in. Ordinary.

I'm completely out of the loop here. Mark Walsh: Most generic name ever.

Name FAIL? o_0

And yet, people ask me if I'm related to the guy who made Welch's Grape Juice. Which isn't the same F**king name at all, so that one has always confused me :P

I throw my middle name, Tyler, in to spice it up most of the time. And for my "stage name" I just drop the Walsh altogether and stick with Mark Tyler. But there are no fun songs for remembering my names :'(

Hey what happened? i go away for a few days to hunt down SONIC #83 and its WW3 on fb? haha how is everyone? You doing good TECHASPIKE? How bout you SC2585JAZHEADPINGASMASTOR? God now i know how Indy feels when he finishes an adventure. Off topic CAPTAIN AMERICA TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Had a thought could you imagine if JAZWARES ever made 3inch figures of the really really unknown like MAX THE MONKEY, SHARPES THE CHICKEN, MACH THE RABBIT, and the 4 from TAILS SKYPATROL and TAILS ADVENTURE?

HAHA! I like it Crayola!:D

And Hey Lee! Any luck with number 83?

It's funny. I was just trying to think of the most obscure characters to suggest on Jazwares' wall in response to Superchaos last comment there. But I don't think I can beat what you just typed. That's ridiculous. And yeah, I'd buy 'em cuz I'm crazy that way :P

You should give it a whirl! Though the older ones can go for a pretty penny these days. I've seen issue #0 go for like $50. I'm missing a few random issues between 2 and 14, but I have almost every Archie book. And probably about 30 of the Fleetways, but not enough consecutive ones for me to commit to reading them yet.

But hey, there's always those new little "Sonic Archives" collections their putting out now. The book started out a bit silly (but still fun) and started to get serious around archives volumes 4 or 5, which is when I really started to dig it (issue #21 was my first when I was in elementary/grade school). But try 'em out! Maybe its not for you, or maybe you'll fall in love ^_^

I've got a bunch of old issues autographed too, by artists & writers Pat Spaziante, Ken Penders, Dave Manak, and Mike Gallagher (and I have a photo with the last two, and an original sketch drawn for me by Dave!) :P I also just met Terry Austin about 2 weeks ago, who's been inking the book since issue 200. He was kinda of a big inker for Marvel Comics before that.

And speaking of Marvel, I concur with you Lee. Cap is gonna be a fun movie. Mostly can't wait to see some more of Hugo Weaving as the Red Skull. Weaving kicks ass!

HAHA! I would love to see some crossovers like that.

As far as the comics themselves, I've been reading Marvel heavily since about 2004 (and less frequently before that) and I haven't seen much change in the comic content since the buyout. A lot of people thought they'd go soft, but they're still selling some pretty violent books o_0 Which I'm perfectly cool with :P

But as far as theme parks and movie deals, I think there's a lot of pre-existing agreements Marvel had with other companies; like Universal Stuidos theme park, Sony (who owns the film rights to Spidey still), Fox (who owns film rights to X-Men still). I think it's gonna be a while before Disney works through all the red tape so that they can start putting out more of their own Marvel products.

But video games seems relatively open. I'd be down for a Mickey Mouse vs Wolverine pairing!

Actually, Marvel's "Howard the Duck" kinda looks like a Disney character already. Except that he's a chain-smoking loud mouth psychopath ^_^

Indeed, that would be much more likely and make much more sense. As fun as it might be to see, I think there'd be too big a clash if you had Donald Duck and the Punisher running around together.

You know what I would love to see? A NEW Sonic fighting game with updated graphics and gameplay and a roster of EVERY sonic character there is. I mean when you're doing a Sonic fighting game, it'd almost be blasphemy to leave out Bean and Bark.

I think it'd be fun though. There's definitely enough Sonic characters for the game to have as many fighters as Super Smash Brothers :D

True. Maybe not a Sonic Fighting game. But what about a SEGA fighting game? The Sega All Stars series has been doing pretty well and they've already done Tennis and Racing. Although in that case I'm sure Nack, Bean, and Bark would be nixed in favor of Amigo and AiAi and all of them.

I'd still buy it. But a part of me would be dead inside.

I think about that sometimes though. Sometimes I feel like people only buy those Sega All Stars games for the SONIC characters anyway. They should just do an all out Sonic one. I mean they used to have Sonic racing and fighting and puzzle games (even though the latter sucked horribly). Why not anymore?

And yes, a very odd person wants classic versions of characters who aren't classics. Interesting idea, but never gonna happen :P

It's called a sprite sheet edit. If he wants to see it he can Google it XD

And is it just me or is Roger Craig Smith voicing more and more commercials. I hear him or a voice similar to his all the time now.

*EDIT* Hit 700 posts a while back. Just realized my posts in this thread make up about 1/4 of it. Wow.

Hey TECHASPIKE i had luck with #83 had to travel to Manchester to get it, so made a few days of it, Nearly had #101 in my hand but some smart allec snitched it had to try and find the guy in the mall, that was fun, but he got away, I know its on ebay for like $50 (£40) plus shipping on top of that but ill find it nearer home for a bit less maybe in plymouth...... hmmmmm the games afoot?

#101 case re-opened ;)

Haven't been on here for a while...

Yeah...

Jazwares' Facebook page is filled with a lot of... erm... (annoying) young Sonic fans. Don't get me wrong, kids are great and all... just keep them off the Internet. >_> Haha, I'm sorry, but most of them just come across as stupid and annoying. I actually feel bad for whoever runs the Jazwares Facebook page.

Um...what does that make SS1497? Not to mention me...

I was actually looking for an Eggman/Metal pack too. Couldn't find one, though. It would actually have been the second time I bought it (I need another Metal Sonic), but I figured I'd just wait for another single carded one, maybe this time with even better quality. I remember seeing auctions for a single cared Metal on eBay, but I never saw it in person, and last time I looked, I couldn't find any listings...

Got a reply from Jazwares on Twitter! I asked if there will be more 20th anniversary Sonic stuff than what was already shown, and they said yes! They will be releasing 20th items all year.

After I got that answer, I replied to them with a hint, saying that there's a high demand for a 2001 Sonic. :P

Hey TECHASPIKE i had luck with #83 had to travel to Manchester to get it, so made a few days of it, Nearly had #101 in my hand but some smart allec snitched it had to try and find the guy in the mall, that was fun, but he got away, I know its on ebay for like $50 (£40) plus shipping on top of that but ill find it nearer home for a bit less maybe in plymouth...... hmmmmm the games afoot?

#101 case re-opened ;)

Someone stole your comic book?! What the hell is wrong with people?! But yeah, even the comic shops in the US don't stock many older Sonic back issues. I've never seen anything more than a few months old unless I was at a comic convention or something. And so we're left with ebay o_0

And Clover, I just checked their twitter and saw your convo right before coming here! I got psyched when I saw that. If there's more stuff coming in 2011, that means a lot of it must already be in pre-production. I wonder what they're not telling us :D