New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Hey guys! Sorry for the prolonged absence :) Just caught up! Those McFarlanes were cool, Superchaos! I'm not a big sports guy myself, but you can never fault McFarlane on their awesome amount of detail. I collect their Halo and (sadly discontinued) "LOST" figures, myself ^_^

That's some awesome news from Sonicgear, though I agree of those four characters, Rouge was the one I wanted most. But hey, I'll take the first ever Blaze, Charmy, and Wave figures too! :D

And maybe they'll do a sonic through time "Hunters" pack! With Nack/Fang as the old and Rouge as the new?! That'd be sweat ^_^

Anyone have any clue where the Sonicgears guy gets his information from? Does he claim to have an "in" with Jazwares that no one else does?

Azure (the guy who runs Sonic Gear) usually gets floods of e-mails from Sonic fans. Whenever they discover something that hasn't been seen on Sonic Gear, or discover something totally new, they send the news to him. He's a great guy, by the way. I used to talk to him somewhat frequently, but haven't in over a year or so. I should really drop him a line soon. :D

I spoke to him once, he seemed nice enough. I can't help but feel he forgot to credit me with something one there though. Oh well XD I think it was because I knew where one of the store displays was from or something XD

I love how we all follow Sonic Gear and it's pretty much an unspoken rule. Like nobody yet has asked what it is, we all seem to have found it on our own XD

Haha, that is funny. Nice to be in a place where everything we say isn't weighed down by exposition. Though my friends and family do learn pretty fast. They have no choice, cuz I never stop talking about this stuff :P

But yeah, I always check in to Sonic Gear. Which is interesting cuz I'm not sure where he gets his sources from and usually find that unnerving. There's so many Jazwares rumors floating around the net that it's hard to know for certain what's confirmed and what's just hearsay. I wish everyone would post links to their intel so we wouldn't have to just take their word when they say "guess what I heard".

I've never spoken with Azure myself though, so who am I to judge. He's been right about plenty of other stuff so far. And I damn well hope he's right about this too ^_^

Alas April! So close and yet so far! At least I'll still have the new Superpack hunt to keep me busy until then. Still nothing at any of the stores near me, unless I drive 45 minutes out of my way.

I think I'll wait ;)

How about the Sega Racing Tails? Anyone have one of those? I've never seen one, but Sonic Gear and Sonic News Network says its out.

And good to see you again, Lee :D

I have yet to see the Sega Racing Tails anywhere execpt eBay, I have been looking ever since it first appeared on Sonic Gear...also I wonder when they will make the rest of the Sonic characters from that game (Big, Amy, Metal Sonic and Eggman), as Jazwares said they were going to make ALL the characters from the game...at least thats what was said on Sonic Gear :D

Yeah I remember hearing that too. Love to see how the'd pull off Big the Cat on his dinky little Frog-motorcycle.

But I have noticed a lot of bad reviews on the quality control of the Sega Racing Tails. And TRU.com doesn't have it available right now. Maybe they recalled it to correct some things like it seemed they did with the Superpack!

And LeeSeymore, I just saw your post on Jazware's facebook page! Hopefully we hear back from 'em :D

Ha! More reason to like you Clover XD I was worried that I might not get the best reaction for saying that. Good to see a few people agree with me. I am no LaLaM though (couldn't resist XD )

Did you get stuff like this on your videos? (I just remembered the first time I talked to you was in the comments section on one lol. I was like 12 or something, Idk lol.) I was actually pretty happy when you and joined, you're one of my favorite YouTubers XD Same with Vinnie, though you are more active than him.

*EDIT*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY85uffkVD8&feature=related

Wow at getting noticed, sounds interesting XD

Also, I know whatcha mean about the maturing. It's just probably because there are so many sources that could answer their questions and they choose faceboook. Why not Sonic Gear or something. (Maybe we think so similarly because we have the same fist name =P )

Like I've said numerous times, I'm pretty sure I started watching because of your reviews. You could blow them out of the water I'd bet though.

Mind sharing any of your concerns? Maybe we can help.

I was looking up some stuff from your old account (don't ask me how I remembered the name, I just did =P ) and you got a LOT of hate. I was surprised. it also reminded me, what happened to that whole "The Geeky Greek" show? XD I remember thinking it was pretty funny.

Maybe we'll run into each other some time in real life. If we do, I'll letcha know it's me XD. Where are ya living now? =P

(I hate sounding creepy when I'm not trying to)

One more note in this horribly ordered post, today in my English class, we had to film scenes from "Julius Caesar" (I was Caesar)

I was the only one taking anything seriously (including the teacher)

We kinda had to ad-lib our scene, since it wasn't actually written, it was referenced, and my groupmates kept screwing up. *I did once too* anyway, they weren't saying certain parts properly (I think we had misinterpreted the part originally, so I was actually wrong, technicalities though)

They were supposed to be happy about me not taking the crown, and I was supposed to offer my life to them (again, I misunderstood it, they were supposed to be cheering me TO take it and I was supposed to FAKE offering them my life). I stopped filming a few times because of it (O.C.D.). They got agitated and I promised I wouldn't stop it next time. So we get to the part, and the kid just blurted out something like "FINE, DON'T TAKE IT!"

Of course I crack up and forget my line, but filming must go on, I screw up the line then I'm supposed to have a (Caesar) seizure. I do this and as I'm falling I say "OVER DRAMATIC" in a high pitched voice (maybe too loud, the mic. may have caught it XD ) and the same kid who said the last line runs over and yells "CAESAR" and sounds concerned. Funny turn of character in such a short amount of time by him lol.

It was my first time using a Green Screen, we edit on Monday I think (with Macs, eww, also, half day of school tomorrow and no school Friday, I'm not going tomorrow though)

Any of you stop motion guys have any G.S. tips?/long post

Thanks TECHASPIKE :D so u know what i look like now :P the hairs grown back now, (itll be coming off again for red nose day (charity event whole of u.k based) and dressing up as HITMAN).

I just thought i'd ask the question about Joe and his every few months of Q&A sessions and some info, as even Indiana Jones proberbly couldnt find out whats happeneing at the moment.

Funny story my dad hasnt been well last couple of days and normally when none of us are at home to look after him he takes one of the teddy bears with him into the living room to have for company as he sleeps in the chair wrapped in his fluffy rug, but I came home one afternoon and found him asleep in the chair with my 1991 sonic cuddly toy :P. Just literally sittin next to him and he's 66years old haha bless him.

Well if you move to California, we won't meet until I work at SEGA (I will one day. I'm never giving up this dream) XD Maybe if we're still in touch in a few years we could arrange to go to a Comic-con or something together. I went to the NY one this year and it was really fun. Hopefully Jazwares holds onto the license. You could also meet my best friend Patrick (he lives really far away from me though =/ ), I've been trying to get him to join this forum since this topic began, but he always finds a way out of it.

Idk about the Green Screen program, but thanks. And I do not have enough videos to get any bad stuff on YouTube yet. Though I do plan on uploading my try at Omega's voice, which is very close, but not quite there, in the next week or so. That Green Hill Zone Speedrun is getting lonely all by itself. The reason it's not perfect is because I'm having trouble getting the Monotone down throughout the whole recording and with each change in pitch. like when I try to change to a higher pitch the transition period is too long. Hard to explain... I can't really do a strong enough recording either 'cause my family would hear and think I'm nuts.

How is Chicago? I currently live in Amsterdam, New York (where? XD ) so that's like an 800 mile drive. I don't see that happening in the near future, but I do want to go there at some point. I want to go to college near or in New Jersey (Princeton? Rutgers? Idk. I still have 2 years though to decide XD ), and I want to live in North Jersey, where I grew up. Close to the city, family, sports, and all that I love. Of course if the SEGA option shows up I may have to reconsider.

I'm starting to get irritated that everyone I can bond with lives over 100 Miles away.... veeeerrry irritated XD

The bird thing is certainly a dilemma. What I'd say: acquire theme items. Doing Sonic recordings? Find a real Hedgehog to help. Mario? Italian or a Plumber or both. (or dress up a friend)

I think a real hedgehog would definitely be a good idea XD Don't know where to find one though... You might know somewhere though XD

Like I've said, I'm more than willing to help at any point, just ask XD Editing, script, helping to find pros and cons, almost anything =P (I feel like I've always been too pushy with offering help but oh well)

We need to start IMing each other or something, we go a million miles off topic each time we talk XD (1609344 Kilometers for our resident non-American friends)

*EDIT* Here's a rough version of the Omega voice. It's nearly impossible to nail it on the head. Everybody's version has their own subtle differences, even the official voices. I am E-123 Omega..wav

Thanks TECHASPIKE :D so u know what i look like now :P the hairs grown back now, (itll be coming off again for red nose day (charity event whole of u.k based) and dressing up as HITMAN).

I just thought i'd ask the question about Joe and his every few months of Q&A sessions and some info, as even Indiana Jones proberbly couldnt find out whats happeneing at the moment.

Funny story my dad hasnt been well last couple of days and normally when none of us are at home to look after him he takes one of the teddy bears with him into the living room to have for company as he sleeps in the chair wrapped in his fluffy rug, but I came home one afternoon and found him asleep in the chair with my 1991 sonic cuddly toy :P. Just literally sittin next to him and he's 66years old haha bless him.

HAHA, that's awesome! I wrote Hitman into the movie I made (linked in my signature) and had prepared a bald-cap for the actor (who was really just a friend from my old high school). But I was pleasantly surprised when he showed up on set with all his hair shaved off for the part :D It's always nice to see the dedication :P

And I hope your dad knows he's awesome ^_^ Also hope he feels better soon (but that he continues to snuggle with Sonic).

Also, I "liked" your facebook wall post, so now you cut put a face to my name as well.

Cheers TECHASPIKE, and dad feels better now, and he says thanks to. You can add me on there if ya like, entirely up to you :).

With all this 20th Anniversary ive started re-reading the Fleetway and Archie comics from the start :D, and now iam writing my own story to send off to Archie (well already done 2 'KINDOM OF MOBIUS & PRINCE OF HIVES' (the 2nd focusing an age old war between the BEES and the WASPS something that hasnt been touched in the ARCHIE universe)

So I decided to write another one, 'WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE' basically Robotnik has opened a new portal to another alternate version of Mobius and has invaded it, so Sonic and some of the Freedom Fighters go to help the alternate mobius...... However it is the FLEETWAY verse that they go to. One of the reasons I wanted to wrtie this one was a Chance to imagine the Archie guys seeing SHORTFUSE THE CYBERNIK in action haha, and to see how bad Sonic treats everyone even though he's keepin his attitude in check :)

I've been planning on reading Archie from the beginning too! I don't have a complete Fleetway collection, so I'll have to wait on that for now. But as soon as I get some extra free time, I'd definitely like to see the progression of Archie. It's been years since I've read most of the older ones.

I've been buying the collected mini-graphic novels of the Archie series, even though I have pretty much all of the single issues. I'm not a fan of how they organize them though. Parts 1 & 3 of the Mecha Madness story in Archives Vol.10 and than part 2 of the same story in Selects Vol.2? That's just damn confusing. So I'm gonna read through the original issues which are sitting nicely in a box in perfect order ^_^

But your story ideas sound fun. I'd love to see an Archie / Fleetway crossover :D

In other news, I FINALLY got the superpack today! It's kind of amazing. But now I need something else to buy! HURRY UP JAZWARES!

PS. Officially FB friends! Woohoo!

Yea I know :D and if thats ure girlfriend, wow! do hold on to her mate.

Glad to know theres someone out there who'd love a crossover considering Fleetway is kinda continuing albeit online unoffcially, (dunno who has the rights now though) i think its Egmont who used to be Fleetway.

I know how u feel dude i need the cool sense of opening a new toy/package as been since december when I had SONIC&JET riders delivered.

Haha, that is indeed my beautiful girl ^_^ An awesome girlfriend who not only tolerates, but encourages my Sonic obsession as well as weekly visits to the comic shop? Definitely hanging on to her :P Three years so far, and still going strong :) She was a Mario kid herself. She DOMINATES at Super Mario World. Like nothing I've ever seen. She's like one of those YouTubers who beats entire levels in seconds, but grabs every secret power up as she does it :P

I had heard that there was some sort of continuation to Fleetway online. I never looked too much into it, since I haven't even gotten through the series proper yet, but I certainly will when I reach that point. Love a world where something like that can live on. Also gives hope that Archie could continue well after it's death. Has anyone who follows Archie noticed some unnerving hints in preview images that the Mobius we know of may be ending soon? Hopefully it's just me, but I'm a bit worried o_0

But yeah, the Sega Racers got me through the draught after Jet. That's the racers in scale with the rest of the 3 inch (I only buy that scale). But now that I have the Super Pack, I'm mostly caught up. And opening toys is like a drug. One is never enough :D

But I guess the summer isn't THAT far away. *shiver* I suppose we'll make it 'til then.

A magnitude 8.9 Earthquake with large tremors/aftershocks and tsunami follow ups, hit the shores of Japan today, my heart goes out to one my most favourite countries and I hope they can pull through this.

I as well, I have some friends over there...I hope there ok...damn that nuclear reactor is in bad shape too...this looks like it could be a big problem if not controlled soon...

@ TECHASPiKE - I agree with you about the SEGA Racers, I think the mini racers are a rip off for the price you pay.