New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I saw the Shadow and Sonic at TRU today, and they looked pretty good. I'm going to probably get it later on once I find one with better paint. Shadow looked fine, but the Sonic's paint wasn't too good.

Are the other releases going to be the same scale as the super poseable ones, or a different scale?

Different scale, Super posers are about 7 inches and the normal ones are 5 inches...

So if a Metal Sonic was to come out, it would be the 5 inch ones? The 5 inch ones have always looked awkward to me, but I might end up getting them if new releases are 5in

Man, I would get Metal Sonic if he came out at ALL! Heck, I want every version of 'em! Even the chunky one from Sonic 2 and the crazy irritating one from the game gear Sonic 2. Most of all, though, the one from Sonic 3 (called 'em the Terminator Sonic back then) would make one bada** toy.

Anyhow, like I said, I'd take any Metal Sonic that we're given!

So if a Metal Sonic was to come out, it would be the 5 inch ones? The 5 inch ones have always looked awkward to me, but I might end up getting them if new releases are 5in

Man, I would get Metal Sonic if he came out at ALL! Heck, I want every version of 'em! Even the chunky one from Sonic 2 and the crazy irritating one from the game gear Sonic 2. Most of all, though, the one from Sonic 3 (called 'em the Terminator Sonic back then) would make one bada** toy.

Sonic The Hedgehog: No Sonic robot

Sonic The Hedgehog 2: Silver Sonic

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 And Knuckles: Mecha Sonic

Sonic The Hedgehog CD (Sonic CD): Metal Sonic (the one we've come to know and love)

They're three separate bots as you can see ( I wasn't sure you knew)... I'd like to have 'em too...

Oh Alexx I think You're gonna love this as much as I do

http://ironhedgehog.deviantart.com/art/Mec...ersion-53125111

Sonic The Hedgehog CD (Sonic CD): Metal Sonic (the one we've come to know and love)

They're three separate bots as you can see ( I wasn't sure you knew)... I'd like to have 'em too...

Oh yeah, I knew they were all different bots, I just didn't know they had different names. Always assumed they were, like, Metal Sonic MK I, MKII, MKIII and so on. Silver Sonic makes sense for the Sonic 2 one, though! In fact, I think the one in the game gear Sonic 2 is also called Silver Sonic...

Anyhow, YES, I do love that! Man, not only is that my favorite version, but if we got a figure that looked like that with articulation that would ROCK. Man, it's really cool to see the details; it was hard to make out Mecha Sonic from Sonic 3.

Oh yeah, I knew they were all different bots, I just didn't know they had different names. Always assumed they were, like, Metal Sonic MK I, MKII, MKIII and so on. Silver Sonic makes sense for the Sonic 2 one, though! In fact, I think the one in the game gear Sonic 2 is also called Silver Sonic...

Anyhow, YES, I do love that! Man, not only is that my favorite version, but if we got a figure that looked like that with articulation that would ROCK. Man, it's really cool to see the details; it was hard to make out Mecha Sonic from Sonic 3.

I know, I'd love it... Hopefully Sega Japan lets jazwares makes a classics line featuring things from the older 16 and 8-bit ga...You know what, Where's jamaro? I understand that you have things to do and you can take as much time as you need ( I'm being really impatient)... Anyway if you read this we would news asap...

Mecha Sonic always looked the coolest in my mind. Plus he was just so badass in the game. Damn I hope we get all three of them.

Mecha Sonic always looked the coolest in my mind. Plus he was just so badass in the game. Damn I hope we get all three of them.

As previously stated, I totally 100% agree... It would be awesome if we could get Neo Metal Sonic as well... I've noticed that there has only been a few of us posting here (We all agree with each other's ideas as of yet which is a good thing) and it seems like we are the only people who care about this topic...

I don't think I've ever seen Neo Metal Sonic. Sounds cool though.

I don't think I've ever seen Neo Metal Sonic. Sounds cool though.

Neo is his form in Sonic Heroes... The one with the tall spikes and white markings on his head (and various other deformities)... Then he transforms into Metal Madness, then Metal Overlord, then he reverts into normal Metal Sonic... I kinda feel bad for him, all he really wants to do is prove to Eggman that he is better than Sonic...

Yeah Neo Metal Sonic was a really cool version of Metal. Here is a nice pic of him http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/3782/neometalsonicnm4.jpg Also some good news and bad news. The good news is it would seem that Jazwares Sonic figures have been selling quite well, I have been going to the three TRU stores near me everyday to find the Super posers Sonic and Shadow, the bad news I have been going to the TRU stores everyday to find the Super posers Sonic and Shadow! lol but I finally found them yesterday and I wasn't the only one there picking them up! I immediately went home to compare them to the old TI versions and one big difference I noticed is the wonderful fact that they are not made with that shiny plastic TI used, look back to the Sonic Gear page Superchaos2585 posted and see how shiny the TI ones are.

Yeah Neo Metal Sonic was a really cool version of Metal. Here is a nice pic of him http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/3782/neometalsonicnm4.jpg Also some good news and bad news. The good news is it would seem that Jazwares Sonic figures have been selling quite well, I have been going to the three TRU stores near me everyday to find the Super posers Sonic and Shadow, the bad news I have been going to the TRU stores everyday to find the Super posers Sonic and Shadow! lol but I finally found them yesterday and I wasn't the only one there picking them up! I immediately went home to compare them to the old TI versions and one big difference I noticed is the wonderful fact that they are not made with that shiny plastic TI used, look back to the Sonic Gear page Superchaos2585 posted and see how shiny the TI ones are.

Ah, I haven't seen the jazwares Super Posers yet but it sounds like it's a good thing that they aren't as shiny...

I'm gonna try hittin' up TRU this weekend. Hopefully they'll have Werehog and the Super Posers. I'm really jonesin' for some super articulated Sonic and Shadow.

Good luck RockSteady! hope you guys have a easier time finding them then I did ^_^

Edit: I uploaded some images of the TI and Jazwares Super posers Sonic and Shadow on my "Sonic shelves", I hope you can see the difference in "shininess" I'm no photographer but here we go

*Note* all accessories (rings Chaos Emeralds etc.) came from other Sonic figures, the guns came from Jazwares large "Axl" figure from there Megaman line.

TI

picture010zr0.th.jpg

picture011zu0.th.jpg

Jazwares

picture013kh9.th.jpg

picture012tx8.th.jpg

*jumps up and down like a 5 yr old*

Never thought I'd bookmark a thread before but hey...

I managed to snag the Posable Sonic from work (Yay for working at TRU), once Shadow comes in I'll grab him as well. These things are awesome. I like them more than the smaller ones, and mine manages to stand up ok too.

*applauds JW for making an awesome fig*

So I was able to get there early today and was able to snag Sonic. Unfortunately not Shadow or Werehog with him. But Sonic is bitchin'. Probably the most bitchin' Sonic ever. And when I was checking out the cashier chic (not bad looking to) was pretty psyched to find out they got them in.

Moral of the story: Mario is fun, but Sonic gets the hot chics.

So I was able to get there early today and was able to snag Sonic. Unfortunately not Shadow or Werehog with him. But Sonic is bitchin'. Probably the most bitchin' Sonic ever. And when I was checking out the cashier chic (not bad looking to) was pretty psyched to find out they got them in.

Amen to that moral!!... Flying_Infant, I'm at the age that I should start working, about how much do you guys earn there at T'R'U?

Yeah Mario is great but its Sonic all the way!

picture014eu4.th.jpg

Sonic's "crushing the competition!" lol

Yeah Mario is great but its Sonic all the way!

picture014eu4.th.jpg

Sonic's "crushing the competition!" lol

LOL that picture's great...That's a good way to get that Werehog to stay standing up...

Hey jamaro any news yet?

And RockSteady what do you think of Neo Metal Sonic?

Oh by the way I'm going to NJ (to visit my family and friends from before I moved here) and I'm gonna try to get someone to take me to T'R'U to get what ever Sonic figures I can find...

One final thing, you guys know those 15th anniversary Sonic statues and how they are about $35.00 on the internet? Well I went to Virginia over the summer and there was a KB Toys selling them for $9.99. I wanted to get them all (to make some money) but my aunt wouldn't let me...