New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Tails, looks really awesome. Perfect really, he'll look amazing next to a super poser knuckles! And my super....poser...soni....nah. I got the toy island "edition" so ive had it for a while, its cool and all, joints piss me off, but yeah really, jazwares, make a new one. It makes perfect sense, you'll be able to sell more figures with a new mold. hell just giving sonic a new HEAD mold would work (no please actually redo the whole figure heh)

Yeah I got eggy a few days ago and werehog...but that was the first time mine has ever had the werehog, seeing as how there is literally 5 new items out i FIGURED id get "lucky" and find something, and as I coulda bet money on, I found the eggy pack. Still, Im happy, I just wish theyd get out there sooner, yet, we dont want a rushed product of course.

So, uh, this is odd. My local Toys-R-Us has yet to see either the Espio/Vector-Pack OR the Super 3-Pack, but just now I picked up a 10-inch Sonic.

I have no beef with the figure itself, it's actually a pretty awesome figure.

But Jazwares, seriously, what the crap is going on with your distribution? I'm starting to think you guys load these figures into a 500 foot-long canon which then spins at 750 KPH in a circle, firing at random, sending your figures across the country which randomly crash-land into the American countryside. At that point, Toys-R-Us agents are deployed to retrieve the figures from the smoking craters somewhere in the wasteland.

Hahaha! That could explain the horrible quality, too!

So, uh, this is odd. My local Toys-R-Us has yet to see either the Espio/Vector-Pack OR the Super 3-Pack, but just now I picked up a 10-inch Sonic.

I have no beef with the figure itself, it's actually a pretty awesome figure.

But Jazwares, seriously, what the crap is going on with your distribution? I'm starting to think you guys load these figures into a 500 foot-long canon which then spins at 750 KPH in a circle, firing at random, sending your figures across the country which randomly crash-land into the American countryside. At that point, Toys-R-Us agents are deployed to retrieve the figures from the smoking craters somewhere in the wasteland.

I DEFINITELY agree with the distribution issue

Speaking of poor quality, I exchanged my faulty 10 inch Sonic for a new one today. I dunno if anyone read my post on it. I think it may have been drowned out by kids talking about dogs, pics of figures we've seen 100 times already, and the uncreative new Pokemon.

Yeah, haha, why does everyone make such a big deal out of Pokemon? I have nothing against anyone who likes it, that's cool, I just don't see the big deal. Also, it kinda bothers me when we start talking about non-Sonic things on this forum. It's cool to share, here just doesn't seem like the right place to always do it. Maybe we should start a new forum to talk about random things or something.

Anyone think it's weird how no matter what TV show or video game it is, the discussion almost always ends up being about Pokemon? Oh well, whatever. Haha

IN OTHER NEWS: Anyone gonna pick up the KNOK R/C Sonic car?

Speaking of poor quality, I exchanged my faulty 10 inch Sonic for a new one today. I dunno if anyone read my post on it. I think it may have been drowned out by kids talking about dogs, pics of figures we've seen 100 times already, and the uncreative new Pokemon.

Yeah, haha, why does everyone make such a big deal out of Pokemon? I have nothing against anyone who likes it, that's cool, I just don't see the big deal. Also, it kinda bothers me when we start talking about non-Sonic things on this forum. It's cool to share, here just doesn't seem like the right place to always do it. Maybe we should start a new forum to talk about random things or something.

Anyone think it's weird how no matter what TV show or video game it is, the discussion almost always ends up being about Pokemon? Oh well, whatever. Haha

IN OTHER NEWS: Anyone gonna pick up the KNOK R/C Sonic car?

I have nothing against Pokemon. I was obsessed back in the day, haha. Still, my heart is at 151. Hell, I even have a place in my heart for the second generation. Anything after that is pure garbage in my opinion.

Anyways, I actually got the KNOK R/C Sonic a while back as a gift

I finally got the Chaotix pack and saw the Super Pack. I love the Chaotix, but I can't get Vector's upper torso to sit all the way down on his lower torso. They both have a few QC problems, but nothing major. I can confirm that Super Silver has his eye rims as a running change. (Super Sonic also retains his because they make him look awesome.) If you can't find any of the new toys at your TRU, look low. Mine was hiding their Super Packs on the bottom shelf.

COMPLETELY off topic, but I know several of you are Megaman fans, and this is one of the biggest pieces of news we have yet to see:

SHF/D-Arts X:

megamanx.jpg

Holy wow. That. Is awesome.

And I also got ten inch sonic. Not saying they listened to me or anything heh, but just as I REALLY really hoped, his leg joints are not like metal sonic's were they "click" into place (what ever the term is for that type of joint i dunno.) which was...idiotic, putting that much stress on so little plastic. Durability wise he beats metal sonic, well when they come in the box in one piece that is...

@larrykoopa, yep guys be sure to always check the bottom shelf, sadly my toys r us just has the RC sonic's

Did anyone see the walkie talkies? Their really great looking actually.

So I got the 10 inch Sonic. No 10 inch Tails at my Toys R Us. But it was loaded with Vector and Espio, Super Packs and Eggman. I LOVE IT!!! The waist is a little loose but the other one looked worse. It had two thumbs ups. So I will "Suffer" with this one :)

should have gotten the two thumbs up one! and your lucky, all my toys r us has is sonic and knuckles comic pack.... with the wrong comic in it....

So I got the 10 inch Sonic. No 10 inch Tails at my Toys R Us. But it was loaded with Vector and Espio, Super Packs and Eggman. I LOVE IT!!! The waist is a little loose but the other one looked worse. It had two thumbs ups. So I will "Suffer" with this one :)

Heh thats 7 inch tails, its a super poser.

Same with mine the waist was a little loose, but I DEFINITEly picked the best one. All the others had missing paint on sonics snout. Mine does have a spin thats bent pretty low. Being vinyl theres not much to fixin it. But its not a big deal.

Over all im very surprised how awesome 10 inch sonic is. Its just about everything I had hoped!

• Like 1

I really hope jazwares starts to release accessories with the new figures. I think the Super Pack getting the Emeralds was a great start (plus they were much needed items). I would love for jazwares to release maybe some type of accessory pack. With Like maybe some rings like resaurus did. They should make Amy's hammer! I really hope Big gets his fishing pole. I know he is getting Froggy as an accessory. The Sonic With Wisps is like an accessory I guess. Sonic and Jet I heard are coming with boards so they can count as accessories. I think Jazwares may start making attempts at some accessories. What other things should the figures come with? Any Cool Ideas? Maybe Charmy can come with a Walkie Talkie like in Sonic Heroes and Some money like a stack of money because the Chaotix gets paid for their jobs. If Cream is in the works (HOPEFULLY), She must come with Cheese. If Big gets Froggy then she should get Cheese.

I really hope jazwares starts to release accessories with the new figures. I think the Super Pack getting the Emeralds was a great start (plus they were much needed items). I would love for jazwares to release maybe some type of accessory pack. With Like maybe some rings like resaurus did. They should make Amy's hammer! I really hope Big gets his fishing pole. I know he is getting Froggy as an accessory. The Sonic With Wisps is like an accessory I guess. Sonic and Jet I heard are coming with boards so they can count as accessories. I think Jazwares may start making attempts at some accessories. What other things should the figures come with? Any Cool Ideas? Maybe Charmy can come with a Walkie Talkie like in Sonic Heroes and Some money like a stack of money because the Chaotix gets paid for their jobs. If Cream is in the works (HOPEFULLY), She must come with Cheese. If Big gets Froggy then she should get Cheese.

Some of us have already mentioned an accessories pack before on this forum, but yes. Accessories are a must have for this line.

I do want the crucial accessories, like what pretty much everyone has said is like, the piko piko hammer. Id like to see bigger scale stuff like the master emerald and eggys eggpod. All stuff we've mentioned. But for now I look forward to seeing whats next, if the super pack and the chaotix is all we get this year, then hey, its been a hell of a year for sonic fans heh.

Well I popped into my local TRU again and they had an abundance of Espio/Vector packs (5, to be exact) and only one 10-inch Sonic. I ended up picking up both items, they look awesome in person.

However, my birthday is coming up in a few weeks, so my parents have decided to "put them away" until then. So I guess I'll give my opinions on it then. :)

Well, found the Vector/Espio pack also. After looking at it a little bit, I decided to put it back. It certainly looks cool, but I don't really have any connection to the characters. Gotta cut costs where I can...

...of course, I may pick it up with my next check. Depends on what other figures pop up between then.

Came back from out of town...No Super Pack, but I did pick up the Chaotix/Eggman/Metal packs. Pretty good figures,but Espio is very thick compared the other figures. I understand about Vector but Espio....BTW Has any one else noticed that Metal and Espio have the same head sculpt, just different things here and their.

I got super pack! I have to say, I'm not disappointed in getting it, because everyone else is saying that super pack have a lot of flaws... D:

But with my super pack, I only have a very few flaws, like, Super Shadow's left arm isn't facing right way, I rotated it, around, and it's fine now. None of limbs or parts fall off, thankfully. o_o And for heads, I only rotated them a little, then made them face straight again, I'm just scared to rotate the head all the way. XD Making arms and legs bend in angle way, that works fine, but they were slightly "tight" which is probably good, keeping them from being broken easily? =]

And, two flaws about Chaos Emeralds, (Not much of big deal, but...) the idea of orange Chaos Emerald is just weird, I prefer aqua one over that, but I can deal with it. =) Though, size of Chaos Emeralds, aren't sized as actual Chaos Emeralds, OR Super Emeralds, either, but they are still awesome-looking, though! XD

And............. off-topic, I also got a pack of colored Yoshis, which are in yellow, aqua, and pink. =]