New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

And now for another failed attempt to get some discussion started again.

I think Super Sonic was probably THE most requested figure, and he's out now. So the question begs:

Now what?

Well, seeing as how we've got Sonic Adventure on PSN and XBLA now, I say it's high time for Gamma, Tikal, and Chaos. That'd be nice advertisement for the game. They could slap some stickers on the packaging that says something like; "As seen in Sonic Adventure! Now on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade." I'd be all over that! And if they sell well maybe they could also make Pahacamac or the other E-series bots. Now who wouldn't want Beta MKII?

Also, I got Sonic Unleashed yesterday. I only have one thing to say..... YES

• Like 1

OFF TOPIC: Smugleaf/Tsutaja is my second favorite. I just want to give Mijumaru a hug.

Also. I really love having Chaos Emeralds now. I never got all them with the toy island simply because I never got many toy island figures. I got the butt ugly sonic adventure ones only all the accessories are gone now. i only got sonic and knuckles and eggman. tails then from jazwares 2 years ago :P ( I got those when i was 3) My cousin showed me how to play sonic 3 and knuckles on genesis and mario on SNES and Sonic adventure on dreamcast whenever I went up to PENNSYLVANIA and when I when i was 6 I got his SNES and he sold his dreamcast for a ps1 and the genisis broke when he accedently tripped on the conrtoller wire and yanked it off the shelf. BUT!!! Luckily soon after i was six I got a... NINTENDO GAMECUBE. Soon after I found out sonic adventure was on there too. i got it then sonic adventure 2 aswell. and I learned to read when I was five with Pokemon Silver on a gameboy my aunt found on a barnes and noble store's floor. Ah Nostalgia. Those are why I love those three franchises so much.

Well, yeah Mijumaru is really huggable. I'm gonna get my brother to trade me one before he gets too into the game.

And when I was a kid, I wanted a gamecube just so I could get Sonic Adventure... then I found it for PC at Marshalls. I was so flipping excited! Then I played it, and loved it, and when I eventually did get a gamecube, I got Sonic Adventure again. Because its so cool its worth buying twice, and now three times when I eventually get it on PS3

So I drive myself to Toys R us today, new shipments in and GUESS WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!!!

IMG_1143.jpg

ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS? No Super Pack, but yet Jazwares even goes as far as to include the GOD DAMN COMIC THAT'S INCLUDED WITH ESPIO AND VECTOR IN AN OLD KNUCKLES/COMIC 2 PACK? SERIOUSLY? The box says 200th Issue Comic book for Christ's sake, this was released what? A year ago? And I'm pretty sure issue 138 featuring the Chaotix IS NOT issue 200. Jesus what's next? Biggy and Froggy with the Chaos Emeralds? I don't know if this was a quality control issue or just a marker that Jazwares is getting plain stupid with the merchandise... And it's not just this pack either... look in the top right corner beside the warning label and you'll see more packs just like this...there were 7 in total. Ridiculous. And then you wonder why I say that I get the short end of the stick? -.-

Man, that's gotta suck, Raithos. First the Canada TRU's get this pack with ASR Knuckles instead of the Sonic/Amy pack, and now this? It DOES feel like Canada is getting the short end of the stick when it comes to these, and frankly it shouldn't happen. I would be very disappointed as well, if I were to walk into TRU looking for the new Espio/Vector pack one day and instead see the same Sonic and Knuckles figures that I already own.

Speaking of which, what is it with Canadian comic packs always putting Sonic and Knuckles together? :huh:

Man, that's gotta suck, Raithos. First the Canada TRU's get this pack with ASR Knuckles instead of the Sonic/Amy pack, and now this? It DOES feel like Canada is getting the short end of the stick when it comes to these, and frankly it shouldn't happen. I would be very disappointed as well, if I were to walk into TRU looking for the new Espio/Vector pack one day and instead see the same Sonic and Knuckles figures that I already own.

Speaking of which, what is it with Canadian comic packs always putting Sonic and Knuckles together? :huh:

I really don't know it's so weird, like the comic suggest that we're supposed to be getting the Espio Vector pack, yet they STILL package it with damn Sonic and Knuckles. I swear I've seen Sonic and Knuckles Comic pack for over a year now, they have a few ASR minis, and 2 ASR Sonics, and a few Super Posers that's it. Nothing new, nothing recent... lol I don't understand the crappy distribution especially since the region I live in is pretty much at the US/Canada border :/ it's very annoying. You know that if I didn't import my Metal Sonic(s), and other Sonic stuff I'd only have Sonic and Knuckles? Real downer -.-

EDIT:

Super Poser Tails review, looks really good I'll definitely pick it up... in a few years becuase that's when my Toys R Us will get em in. -.- Looks like some Ebay scalpers are gettin' my money yet again >.>

Edited by Raithos

The Super posers are disgusting, Knuckles looks nice but he's sort of flimsy... Tails' tails provide support and the figure looks overall really decent especially with the nicely sculpted hands he's definitely an asap pickup

Oh man...

Super Poser version of Tails look really really amazing... Unlike most of other super posers, this one look promising, and I'm going need to think about getting Super Poser Tails.

Other than that, I still want Super Pack and Vector/Espio pack. I'm shocked about QC, though. ._.

drowned out by kids... and the uncreative new Pokemon.

1. I'm not a kid :P

2. Erufuun is awesome and you know it!

/offtopic

Jeez, I still haven't gotten any of the new packs. And now Super Poser Tails comes out!? D: Bye bye money~

...Well, that is after I get some money. Importing Pokemon Black emptied my pockets of every cent I had :P

So, uh, this is odd. My local Toys-R-Us has yet to see either the Espio/Vector-Pack OR the Super 3-Pack, but just now I picked up a 10-inch Sonic.

I have no beef with the figure itself, it's actually a pretty awesome figure.

But Jazwares, seriously, what the crap is going on with your distribution? I'm starting to think you guys load these figures into a 500 foot-long canon which then spins at 750 KPH in a circle, firing at random, sending your figures across the country which randomly crash-land into the American countryside. At that point, Toys-R-Us agents are deployed to retrieve the figures from the smoking craters somewhere in the wasteland.

• Like 1