New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I went to TRU today and I saw that there were 3 of the Espio/Vector comic 2-pack so I bought one. Vector came out very nice. I'm very pleased with him. His left lower leg was assembled backwards though but I fixed the problem so it's no biggie. Espio though....ugh! In my opinion, he looks so stupidly out of scale. He should be about the same height as either Sonic or Knuckles I believe but he's much taller than Sonic and a bit taller than Knuckles. As far as the sculpts go. I'm not too fond of it. His limbs are so skinny and long, he has this wide apple shaped body and I think what really makes him stupidly out of scale is that he has a BIG head and his feet are big and bulky compared to even Knuckles. His feet are just as long as Dr. Eggman's. As for the QC control of Espio, I didn't have the backwards knee joint problem I've heard about but his most of his joints were very loose and some were poorly assembled. Over all, I like the prototype of Espio better. Based on what Lalam said, it seems like they'll fix the QC on figures like Espio in the future so that's great. I know this will most likely not happen but I really do hope they fix Espio in a better scale suitable for the majority of the 3 inch Sonic figures.

I noticed that Espio was bigger than the others in pictures. I think that's how he's supposed to be, though. The only problem I see really is that his feet are way too big

I thought the same thing when I saw Espio in pictures too. When I noticed in pics that he was a bit bigger than Sonic, I was all like "eh whatever!" but actually having the figure in hand and comparing them to figures like Sonic and Knuckles, like I said, he looks stupidly out of scale. His limbs are a bit too long but I think the main problem is that his head and feet are too big and bulky.

• Like 1

Jazwares confirmed what we were all thinking on Facebook today:

For Free Riders were doing Sonic and Jet (3"). They will be sold separately, both will come with boards and Sonic will also come with his sunglasses!!

So they will both come with their boards and have goggles. AWESOME. It's too bad there may not be a Wave and Storm though.

• Like 1

The thing is, Espio is actually in scale compared to the others. What it is is that the canon heights are actually a fair bit misleading. Then again, that's the way it works in the real world too. We just don't have crazy hair or bone plates, and high heels are not counted.

So...yeah! XD

For Free Riders were doing Sonic and Jet (3"). They will be sold separately, both will come with boards and Sonic will also come with his sunglasses!!

So they will both come with their boards and have goggles. AWESOME. It's too bad there may not be a Wave and Storm though.

Where? I'm looking and not seeing

The thing is, Espio is actually in scale compared to the others. What it is is that the canon heights are actually a fair bit misleading. Then again, that's the way it works in the real world too. We just don't have crazy hair or bone plates, and high heels are not counted.

So...yeah! XD

I'm sorry but I don't recall Espio being a bit freakishly taller than Sonic and slightly taller than Knuckles to be "in scale".

I went to TRU today and I saw that there were 3 of the Espio/Vector comic 2-pack so I bought one. Vector came out very nice. I'm very pleased with him. His left lower leg was assembled backwards though but I fixed the problem so it's no biggie. Espio though....ugh! In my opinion, he looks so stupidly out of scale. He should be about the same height as either Sonic or Knuckles I believe but he's much taller than Sonic and a bit taller than Knuckles. As far as the sculpts go. I'm not too fond of it. His limbs are so skinny and long, he has this wide apple shaped body and I think what really makes him stupidly out of scale is that he has a BIG head and his feet are big and bulky compared to even Knuckles. His feet are just as long as Dr. Eggman's. As for the QC control of Espio, I didn't have the backwards knee joint problem I've heard about but his most of his joints were very loose and some were poorly assembled. Over all, I like the prototype of Espio better. Based on what Lalam said, it seems like they'll fix the QC on figures like Espio in the future so that's great. I know this will most likely not happen but I really do hope they fix Espio in a better scale suitable for the majority of the 3 inch Sonic figures.

I agree kf71189. I'm not fond of Espio for the QC and the way he looks either. His limbs are really skinny, weak and my Espio also was very poorly assembled. His legs are too long, and now that you mentioned it, I do see that his big height comes from his big feet and big head. I don't think his head is "HUGE" compared to others but I do agree that he has quite a big head. His feet though are ridiculous. I like the detail in the shoes but his feet looks like big clown feet. I have that backwards knee issue with Espio though. It's actually so bad and so loose that I have to bend his knees slightly the other way to get him to stand which is sad. I agree that they should redo the size of Espio along with the QC and sculpt. Though I know that may not happen, we could wish can't we? XP

I'm looking forward to the Sonic and Jet 3 inch figures from Sonic free Riders. I'd love to see how those will turn out! Hopefully we'll get Wave and Storm eventually. Who knows? =)

• Like 1

Riders Sonic with sunglasses?! SWEET! I may have found a suitable replacement for my Sonic. And by the way im going to toys r us soon to (Hopefully) find Vector and Espio. Wish me luck!

• Like 1

sleep.gif

SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!

Okay, so anyway, sounds like now is not a great time to buy figures. Has anyone here even FOUND a Super Pack that isn't riddled with errors, or possibly one that is total devoid of them (ideal)?

As far as Espio goes, I think fan-consensus rules on this one. Even if they went with his canonical height, all I'm gonna say is I've been a Sonic fan for over twenty years and I never would imagine Espio to be that much taller then everyone else. After playing Heroes, playing Chaotix and reading the comics (as he isn't in much else) I always sorta guessed Espio to be roughly around Sonic or Knuckles' size, a few inches shorter to compensate for his frill. Obviously I'm not alone in this department, but what I really don't get is why Jazwares suddenly cares so much about canon height when we have adult Tails and midget Silver. I'd think you'd wanna fix these issues first if you want to start having your line be in a set scale.

EDIT: @ Aquaslash, hey guy, when you get your Super Pack in the mail, can you let us know if the Amazon.com variety are any better than the in-store crowd in terms of QC? Thanks a bunch.

you want bad quality control?

check out the bootleg super silver from China, you can eat your heart out discussing the flaws with it tongue.gif

http://cgi.ebay.ca/3...=item5adc1446bf

How do you know its a bootleg? And can you tell me the flaws? I can't see any other than the fact that they posed his legs backwards.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see that you posted more links. How do bootleggers even get the sculpts anyway?

So...yeah! XD

I'm sorry but I don't recall Espio being a bit freakishly taller than Sonic and slightly taller than Knuckles to be "in scale".

I explained it earlier, but the while the measurements are a bit misleading (like all measurements), Espio is indeed made to said measurements. As of right now, the only miscaled figures are Tails and Silver (vector's right, but he never stands straight)

In other news:

th_MetalSonics.jpg

When Metal Sonics attack!

More pics here!

you want bad quality control?

check out the bootleg super silver from China, you can eat your heart out discussing the flaws with it tongue.gif

http://cgi.ebay.ca/3...=item5adc1446bf

How do you know its a bootleg? And can you tell me the flaws? I can't see any other than the fact that they posed his legs backwards.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see that you posted more links. How do bootleggers even get the sculpts anyway?

Silver, actually has shadows body with the white fur painted gold,

numerous limbs are the same (2 left feet, 2 left arms etc)

disgusting paint flaws all over etc.. lol

Actually, that is most definitely a Silver body. Shadow's chest hair isn't that big.

Actually, that is most definitely a Silver body. Shadow's chest hair isn't that big.

Well, the paint is just... terrible.

But, how do bootleggers usually get the molds?

I agree, it baffles me how people get these molds, even for the Resaurus ones that are constantly being sold. The only way I can think of is that one of the factory workers stole them and then tried to make their own (and failed at it, lol).

Also Aquaslash, that Metal Sonic 3.0 is nothing less than AWESOME. The paint and colors are very accurate and it looks just like what Jazwares themselves would have done, not to mention it looking really cool and standing out from Metal Sonic. It's really sad that Jazwares didn't get the go-ahead for him, because now I would've bought it in a heartbeat.

EDIT: What's also funny about the bootlegs is that someone is also selling the real ones plus the Chaos Emeralds for a little more.

Well, just a idea...

This post on Jazwares' facebook...

"Hey Jazwares I Been Wondering Will Jet Come Separately Or In A 2 Or 3 Pack? Will He Come With His Gear And Board? Please Answer"

I think that everyone should post comments there to mention Wave and Storm (Tails rider, Knuckles rider, and Amy Rose rider, if you want) that must come. =] If there's more people posting, more chance that Jazwares could answer?

So...yeah! XD

I explained it earlier, but the while the measurements are a bit misleading (like all measurements), Espio is indeed made to said measurements. As of right now, the only miscaled figures are Tails and Silver (vector's right, but he never stands straight)

In other news:

th_MetalSonics.jpg

More pics here!

Just like tenks said, after playing Sonic Heroes, Shadow The Hedgehog, and reading the comics he was in, Espio's scale appears to be about more or less like Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles. Not once have I ever seen Espio to be taller than both Sonic and Knuckles, especially with a big head and clown feet the size of Eggman's to match. Besides, people wanted the same stand to go with Espio right? With Espio's feet being too big, having him on a stand wouldn't look too right. They could just shorten the feet but then the figure would look uglier with Espio having a tall height, bulky feet but not so long so if they ever do give Espio a stand like people want, they'd either have to make a bigger stand or make Espio shorter anyway. Btw, great Metal Sonic custom. The black and gold lines on top of his head between the ears looks a bit rough but other than that, nice work.

As far of the supers being sold on ebay goes. I don't think they're bootlegs but they sure look kinda......eh. The only thing wrong is that some limbs look the same, some limbs look assembled wrong and I do see some marks and spots as if the figures were played with quite often.

In other news:

th_MetalSonics.jpg

More pics here!

Holy flipping sweet! Nice job! It looks almost exactly like the jazwares prototype! I wish i had one of those. How did you get Sonic to stand without a stand?

In other news, i found no Espio/Vector pack. I doubt my toys r us will get them until they somehow lose that endless wall of Sonic/Amy packs.

In other non-Sonic news, i didnt find MP Grimlock either, but i just got him off ebay for 60 bucks! Score!

Neat Metal Sonic repaint! Forgive me for not being up on current Sonic, but is the paint scheme based on anything, or did you just freestyle it?

First off, thanks for all the compliments on the 3.0. The stripes didn't come out the way I wanted because the masking tape didn't do it's job. Jazwares actually had the details crazy wrong in their concept, so I went with what's actually in Sonic Rivals 2. (helps to actually own the game :D) Oh, and Sonic can only stand in certain poses without a stand. It takes work, but there you go :o

For those not in the know, Metal Sonic 3.0 is Eggman Nega's personal Metal Sonic model, which appears in Sonic Rivals 2.

Now I'm going to explain this height thing one more time, and show how we're actually ALL right. If you don't care, then just skip past all of this and move to the next post. Also pictures.

First off, the inconsistency is actually the fault of Sonic Team.

Let's look at Sir Gawain's height chart (YAY Sega docs!)

As one can see here, Gawain is only slightly taller than Sonic, who is listed as being 100cm tall. Gawain here looks to be about 105cm. However, Knuckles's canon height is 110cm! If Gawain is supposed to be an alternate Knuckles, then he is still way smaller than he's supposed to be. Furthermore, take a look at where 110 cm is on this chart. Now recall that Espio's canon height is also 110cm. Height measurements are taken at the base of the skull. Espio's shell isn't a part of this, and his skull is somewhat visible from the back of his head. (for lack of a better term) That's where his height was taken. At 110cm, he should indeed be quite taller than Sonic. Thus, the 3" Espio is indeed made to Sonic Team's measurements.

HOWEVER...

Evidently, Sonic Team can't measure for slag. Look at this here grouped height chart from the olden days. If you look at where the mark for Knuckles, which is still listed as 110 cm, it's half the space of the other marks for 80, 90, and 100cm. In fact, it's actually at 105cm, but Sonic Team still insists it's 110cm. Ooook then, whatever dudes. It's your property, do what you want with it.

Lastly, here's Sonic, Knuckles, and Espio from Heroes (of which the current models are upgrades of) Espio still towers over them both regardless, and Knuckles is still too small.

TL;DR: Jazwares made Espio to Sonic Team's measurements. Said measurements don't line up with the actual models EVER. Sonic Team royally screwed this up, but is sticking by it like it never happened.

The question is now how to scale the figures: to the models, or to Sonic Team's official specs? Either way, Tails and Silver are still wrong. =P

*AHEM* Here You Go

Those are the Heroes models, which I just posted =P

Also, sorry for pointing this out but:

I've been a Sonic fan for over twenty years

FAIL!

Clearly Tenks is from the future.

Clearly.

EDIT: WAIT JUST A SECOND:

>Sonic X

>using Heroes models for concept art

>Yet being in existence for over several years before Sonic Heroes's conception

*head asplode*

First off, thanks for all the compliments on the 3.0. The stripes didn't come out the way I wanted because the masking tape didn't do it's job. Jazwares actually had the details crazy wrong in their concept, so I went with what's actually in Sonic Rivals 2. (helps to actually own the game :D) Oh, and Sonic can only stand in certain poses without a stand. It takes work, but there you go :o

For those not in the know, Metal Sonic 3.0 is Eggman Nega's personal Metal Sonic model, which appears in Sonic Rivals 2.

Now I'm going to explain this height thing one more time, and show how we're actually ALL right. If you don't care, then just skip past all of this and move to the next post. Also pictures.

First off, the inconsistency is actually the fault of Sonic Team.

Let's look at Sir Gawain's height chart (YAY Sega docs!)

As one can see here, Gawain is only slightly taller than Sonic, who is listed as being 100cm tall. Gawain here looks to be about 105cm. However, Knuckles's canon height is 110cm! If Gawain is supposed to be an alternate Knuckles, then he is still way smaller than he's supposed to be. Furthermore, take a look at where 110 cm is on this chart. Now recall that Espio's canon height is also 110cm. Height measurements are taken at the base of the skull. Espio's shell isn't a part of this, and his skull is somewhat visible from the back of his head. (for lack of a better term) That's where his height was taken. At 110cm, he should indeed be quite taller than Sonic. Thus, the 3" Espio is indeed made to Sonic Team's measurements.

HOWEVER...

Evidently, Sonic Team can't measure for slag. Look at this here grouped height chart from the olden days. If you look at where the mark for Knuckles, which is still listed as 110 cm, it's half the space of the other marks for 80, 90, and 100cm. In fact, it's actually at 105cm, but Sonic Team still insists it's 110cm. Ooook then, whatever dudes. It's your property, do what you want with it.

Lastly, here's Sonic, Knuckles, and Espio from Heroes (of which the current models are upgrades of) Espio still towers over them both regardless, and Knuckles is still too small.

TL;DR: Jazwares made Espio to Sonic Team's measurements. Said measurements don't line up with the actual models EVER. Sonic Team royally screwed this up, but is sticking by it like it never happened.

The question is now how to scale the figures: to the models, or to Sonic Team's official specs? Either way, Tails and Silver are still wrong. =P

I see where you're coming from now. So it appears he should be the same height as Knuckles from the base of the skull. However I just compared the size of Knuckles and Espio again and then I looked at the Sonic Hereoes models you posted. Now I do see what you mean but Espio is still out of scale but look below.Stuff004.jpg

The reason why I say he's out of scale is because of what I see compared to the Sonic Heroes pic and Espio's bio in the Sonic channel. Espio's head is pretty big skull wise. Not "HUGE" but pretty big. Skull wise, Espio is noticeably taller than Knuckles when they both should have the exact same skull size. In the Sonic heroes pic, Knuckles is not that much taller than Sonic and same goes for Espio and Sonic but this shows that Knuckles isn't that much taller than Sonic but Espio kind of towers over him. Also I noticed from your Sonic Heroes pic that Knuckles and Espio have the same eye size yet Espio's eyes are huge compared to Knuckles in this pic. Finally the feet. In the Sonic Heroes pic, Espio appears to have smaller feet with the shoe cuffs slightly taller than Knuckles. In this pic his feet are big and very bulky. As I said they're about the same size as Eggman's feet.

Stuff006.jpg

Based on the proof you've shown us Aquaslash, it is pretty clear that Jazwares has tried to keep the scale of Espio in scale of the Sonic channel but they didn't. I think to make the figure look better, they should at least decrease the size of his head, his feet, and maybe even his hands..........as well as the QC of course! It was pretty hard to get the figure to stand like that since the joints were super loose.

Well, it's like I said earlier, we're all right in a sense. This Espio IS scaled wrong, if you base it solely on the models. Using that, he should be Sonic's height. I can't really blame Jazwares for this though. Between the discrepancy in listed sizes vs actual game sizes, and then the whole Super Silver face bit, it's quite evident that Sonic Team doesn't follow it's own guidelines, so of course poor Jazwares is gonna be confused.

However, what I will most definitely blame Jazwares for is that the production value seems to have fallen a great deal from early releases to now. I can't really describe it, it's like they try in some places, and then totally stop in others.

For instance, NONE of the Silvers after the first wave have paint apps on the bottom of the shoes. Granted, they were iffy in the first wave but I can't see dropping them altogether as a viable option. Then there's the fact that between Espio, Vector, and Eggman, none of them have shoe detail on the bottom. Super Shadow has really weird colors on his shoe bottoms as well. (though technically, Shadow's are colored wrong too), then there's the whole Super Shadow has white interior on his gear bit, which just looks nasty. Can't see why they didn't just use the regular Shadow hands and feet. Call me pedantic for blathering about paint apps (and I won't disagree), but I come from Transformers land, where the figures are made by two companies, and the apps are always different. Analyzing this crap is what I do XD

Additionally, there's the plastic. There was a shift in the type of plastic used. The earliest I can identify the new stuff is Amy. Now there's this really glossy plastic, and it's flimsy as balls. It doesn't break, but it bends...a LOT. Amy, Vector, and Espio have it. Eggman is actually using the older kind, and it works so very well. Amy didn't suffer that much, but Vector and Espio certainly did. I got lucky, cause both of mine are really stable. Vector's legs are still flimsy though.

So yeah, they really need to pick up the QC. I should have my supers Friday, I'll be sure to post about how that goes. I've lost my camera however (or rather, my mom stole it and refuses to give it back) so back to crappy phone pics til I can buy a new one. (god knows when that will be, between these three packs, and the War For Cybertron DLC, I am BROKE. Good thing the SADX port sucks)

Incidentally, I made a small error earlier. There are actually FOUR figures that are mis-scaled. Tails, Silver, Vector, and Eggman. Both Vector and Eggman are technically too small. I think this is by line design though. To properly scale them both would make them approximately six inches each (the scale of this line seems to be roughly an inch for a foot). Vector is still wrong on every count though. He's too small by both the models and the canon stats. The size difference between both the figures, and the heights is literally an inch. Think about that for a second. I'll wait.

Funny, isn't it? =P

But you know what's really funny about the 3" Vector's size? If you use the Sonic channel scale, it's the perfect height for OMEGA! Omega is a mere 4'11", which is about where the Vector figure proportionally stands compared to Shadow. Think the Omega figure (and there's so totally gonna be one) will hold up to that? Also if Mighty gets approved (which I doubt), I will cry manly tears of joy! I'd love to have a 3" figure of him.

Well, it's like I said earlier, we're all right in a sense. This Espio IS scaled wrong, if you base it solely on the models. Using that, he should be Sonic's height. I can't really blame Jazwares for this though. Between the discrepancy in listed sizes vs actual game sizes, and then the whole Super Silver face bit, it's quite evident that Sonic Team doesn't follow it's own guidelines, so of course poor Jazwares is gonna be confused.

However, what I will most definitely blame Jazwares for is that the production value seems to have fallen a great deal from early releases to now. I can't really describe it, it's like they try in some places, and then totally stop in others.

For instance, NONE of the Silvers after the first wave have paint apps on the bottom of the shoes. Granted, they were iffy in the first wave but I can't see dropping them altogether as a viable option. Then there's the fact that between Espio, Vector, and Eggman, none of them have shoe detail on the bottom. Super Shadow has really weird colors on his shoe bottoms as well. (though technically, Shadow's are colored wrong too), then there's the whole Super Shadow has white interior on his gear bit, which just looks nasty. Can't see why they didn't just use the regular Shadow hands and feet. Call me pedantic for blathering about paint apps (and I won't disagree), but I come from Transformers land, where the figures are made by two companies, and the apps are always different. Analyzing this crap is what I do XD

Additionally, there's the plastic. There was a shift in the type of plastic used. The earliest I can identify the new stuff is Amy. Now there's this really glossy plastic, and it's flimsy as balls. It doesn't break, but it bends...a LOT. Amy, Vector, and Espio have it. Eggman is actually using the older kind, and it works so very well. Amy didn't suffer that much, but Vector and Espio certainly did. I got lucky, cause both of mine are really stable. Vector's legs are still flimsy though.

So yeah, they really need to pick up the QC. I should have my supers Friday, I'll be sure to post about how that goes. I've lost my camera however (or rather, my mom stole it and refuses to give it back) so back to crappy phone pics til I can buy a new one. (god knows when that will be, between these three packs, and the War For Cybertron DLC, I am BROKE. Good thing the SADX port sucks)

Incidentally, I made a small error earlier. There are actually FOUR figures that are mis-scaled. Tails, Silver, Vector, and Eggman. Both Vector and Eggman are technically too small. I think this is by line design though. To properly scale them both would make them approximately six inches each (the scale of this line seems to be roughly an inch for a foot). Vector is still wrong on every count though. He's too small by both the models and the canon stats. The size difference between both the figures, and the heights is literally an inch. Think about that for a second. I'll wait.

Funny, isn't it? =P

But you know what's really funny about the 3" Vector's size? If you use the Sonic channel scale, it's the perfect height for OMEGA! Omega is a mere 4'11", which is about where the Vector figure proportionally stands compared to Shadow. Think the Omega figure (and there's so totally gonna be one) will hold up to that? Also if Mighty gets approved (which I doubt), I will cry manly tears of joy! I'd love to have a 3" figure of him.

I agree about the plastic. I think it's good on Amy though. I like the plastic for Metal Sonic and Eggman but Espio and Vector? Vector's okay. I don't think he's THAT big of a deal although I know what you mean about the legs being a bit flimsy but Espio...God that QC on Espio! I think Vector's a perfect scale compared to the others. Eggman though...I actually think Eggman should be 5 inches as I think it fits the modern size of Eggman compared to Sonic but eh...the Eggman figures looks about almost 5 inches anyways so I'm not complaining. If I recall though, I don't think Eggman has details on the bottom of his shoes though to begin with but I know the Chaotix does. I agree with Prisy though. I think Espio should be exactly Knuckles' scale and the bulky parts of his body should shrink down. After all, even though we saw characters in different scales and all, for the most part, Sega seems to be content with him being the same height as Knuckles and if that's where Jazwares is aiming then making him a bit too tall with bulky body parts is something they can sorta be blamed for. Over all I hope they fix the QC soon. Here's a good story about the QC. Just today I was posing Vector to put him on my shelf when the phone rings. I placed Vector down on top of my drawer. After I came back, I realized my drawer was kind of dusty so I decided to take everything down so I can wipe it up. (I like having a clean room! XD) As I was moving some papers off, I accidentally swiped Vector off the drawer and what happened? 2 things happened. The peg for his upper left upper leg to move actually broke in half AND on top of the hole where that pegs goes is actually ripped in half on top of the leg from the top of that hole. I don't recall 3 inch figures doing that before. What a shame Jazwares...

That is just SAD. How in the world did it break like that? This plastic doesn't seem hard enough to be brittle like that.

The Espios vary, GREATLY. I got lucky and got to my TRU as soon as they stocked, so I got my pick of the figures. My Espio's really good because of that (SUCK IT SCALPERS). The others I saw were pretty horrible though. Sucky paint apps, messed up limbs, etc, etc.

Oh and you know what, I know it seems like I go on and on about really minor slag, and defend certain things to the death, but it's only because I'm hard gay for the facts. I personally have very little problems with most of these things. I think the only thing that bothers me greatly is the declining QC. I can deal with Tails and Silver's jacked up heights, Vector and Eggman are big enough for me, and if Super Silver's head bothers me enough, I'll take some kind of heat and glue to it. Actually, being a Transfan, I'm quite accustomed to the scale in toys never being right ever. (lol WFC Bumblebee)

Oh, and while making this post, I checked something. Eggman and Amy don't have any under shoe textures. Can't blame Jazwares for what isn't there XD

Anywho, what was I saying..oh yeah, let's throw ideas around again! I think I mentioned this before, but let's do it again:

How about a second Super Pack that has Turbo Tails, Hyper Knuckles, Burning Blaze, and the seven Sol Emeralds (right colors or there will be Eggman bombings).

I know it's taking a risk by using the comic super modes for Tails and Knuckles, but, well...let's face it. The game versions of both of them flat out suck when compared to the other supers, and that's with BOTH versions. Plus, it was so long that Super Tails/Knuckles went unused, the comic forms have become the default to the fans.

Think it'd work and/or sell well enough to be worth it? If it helps, it could come with the old issue that has Turbo Tails and Hyper Knuckles together (50...something or other)

EDIT: Oh, and I'm aware there isn't modern art of ANY of them, but there wasn't modern art for Super Silver either (the one on the box is inaccurate btw). I reckon these three could be made with the same effort that the Super Silver took (READ: next to none). In fact, I already did Hyper Knuckles!