New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

• 2 weeks later...

Thought id post a link to more of my sonic auctions, what i had listed before is still there too, and i added a bunch of things. If anyones interested feel free to take a look, if you know anyone whos looking for any thing ive listed id be obliged if youd show them, thanks!http://m.ebay.com/itm/161512428361?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

Also, I saw the show, sonic boom...its kinda good actually, ive been collecting amiibo now mostly, gearing up for the next wave, and course, the sonic amiibo next year.

Thought id post a link to more of my sonic auctions, what i had listed before is still there too, and i added a bunch of things. If anyones interested feel free to take a look, if you know anyone whos looking for any thing ive listed id be obliged if youd show them, thanks!http://m.ebay.com/itm/161512428361?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

Also, I saw the show, sonic boom...its kinda good actually, ive been collecting amiibo now mostly, gearing up for the next wave, and course, the sonic amiibo next year.

Remember when those things were going for more than your auction mint in box? I managed to find a site that had them listed at what I imagine to be the intended retail price (about 8 dollars) back then and I bought a couple of them. If I had money at that time I would have bought all of them.

Boom the show has been enjoyable. How are you liking the new Smash? Sonic has been buffed from the feel of things and I greatly appreciate that.

I wholeheartedly reccomend Smash 4, such a great game. As for toy collecting, not much Sonic-wise. I've mostly been buying S.H. Figuarts Dragonball Z figures and amiibo like Omnichronus. I also recently pre-ordered a Lucina Figma, from the Fire Emblem Awakening game. I really recommend that game, one of my all time favorites. And it's not that hard to find.

I could use a Sonic Figma.

I just had a quadruple post up there, didn't realize until just now. O,o

BUT WE HAVE SIGNS OF LIFE IN HERE YES!

I've meant to collect those Dragon Ball figures for ages! Still do! They're so awesome!

Smash really is great. I'm enjoying it a ton.

I can't say I want any of the Boom toys, but I'm curious as to what's going on with jazwares. I wouldn't think it to be fair for Toy Island to maintain the license for 10 years, but for jazwares to have lost it after 5.

• 3 weeks later...

Happy new year people, and man it's been a while. Anyways, here's a video that I filmed in June, showing my Sonic figure collection, it hasn't updated since November of 2012 since I've been using my money on other things. Quality is pretty poor since this came from my old phone, but you guys should be able to see.

Hope Im not obnoxious to anyone with these, but I have yet, more sonic stuff id like to part with.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161545207867?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

^Tons of jazwares stuff I see there. Pretty awesome collection.

I did recently pick up a sonic boom eggman, couldnt resist them finally making a eggpod!

I wonder why it keeps doing that? ^ Ive looked up a few on ebay, and there seems to be just a hand full of auctions ranging around nearly 100 dollars! Not too surprising, they seemed to have a limited run, id sell them individually and over time, but you might be able to get something good for some of your metal sonics you have. Id say at this point buying 6 was a sound investment!

I wonder why it keeps doing that? ^ Ive looked up a few on ebay, and there seems to be just a hand full of auctions ranging around nearly 100 dollars! Not too surprising, they seemed to have a limited run, id sell them individually and over time, but you might be able to get something good for some of your metal sonics you have. Id say at this point buying 6 was a sound investment!

*EDIT* It looks like the line has been killed. Very unfortunate. Where do we go from here?

Which line? TOMY's Sonic Boom line?

Jazzy's Sonic line, it was de-listed from their site, honestly, I'm not upset nor surprised. The line has pretty much been put on a bus by the end of 2012 and we pretty much got nothing afterwards aside from more double dips which notably took a drop in quality (the paint errors and weird assembling is pretty jarring, I mean come on, a Super Silver with the colors of normal Silver? Seriously?). The minute they pretty much said they had no plans for Rouge and Classic Knuckles despite announcing them I pretty much gave up any hope I had for the future of the line.

Either way, it was still a good run, I had fun spending my money on these figures. We got characters we wanted like the Chaotix and Metal Sonic, at least, and some actual Classic Sonic action figures. But it's pretty much time to move on, heck, maybe some better company will pick up Sonic in the future.

*EDIT* It looks like the line has been killed. Very unfortunate. Where do we go from here?

Which line? TOMY's Sonic Boom line?

Jazzy's Sonic line, it was de-listed from their site, honestly, I'm not upset nor surprised. The line has pretty much been put on a bus by the end of 2012 and we pretty much got nothing afterwards aside from more double dips which notably took a drop in quality (the paint errors and weird assembling is pretty jarring, I mean come on, a Super Silver with the colors of normal Silver? Seriously?). The minute they pretty much said they had no plans for Rouge and Classic Knuckles despite announcing them I pretty much gave up any hope I had for the future of the line.

Either way, it was still a good run, I had fun spending my money on these figures. We got characters we wanted like the Chaotix and Metal Sonic, at least, and some actual Classic Sonic action figures. But it's pretty much time to move on, heck, maybe some better company will pick up Sonic in the future.

Oh.. I thought that was a known fact. Once it was announced TOMY had the master Sonic toy license that means that other companies (aka Jazwares) can no longer create new product. They are still allowed to sell off the products they have already produced for a short time though.

It does suck that they never got to make Rouge, Classic Knux, and Omega though! I'm sure they saw the writing on the wall and with supposed low sales of the later Sonic stuff, I'm sure they opted to not spend the money producing anything new.

It was a great run in my opinion. To be honest, I was starting to lose interest around when the Classic characters where debuting, but I've gotta say: besides the Sonic Nenderoid, these are the best figures the franchise has been blessed with. Lots of diversity and posability too, with varying sizes to boot.

I can't say much about Tomy's line since I don't own one of their products, but pictures tell me that they're gonna have to step up their game if they wanna catch up to Jazwares.

Well, from here, I guess we could talk about Sonic gaming, or gaming in general, or just whatever we feel like talking about. Are we restricted by the rules of the forum on what we can discuss?