New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Film? *looks up Sonic movie* Woah, I had no idea this was even being made! I hope it turns out well, it could be good marketing for the games too if the movie succeeds. I had a chance to play the Sonic Boom game on Wii U over at E3 this year, and it's polarizing to me to say the least. You can't go in expecting your traditional 3D Sonic game, it plays more like a beat-em-up. I didn't play enough to truly judge the game (I spent way too much time at the Smash booth), but over all it's decent. I'm more looking forward to the Sonjc game that's coming out from Sonic Team in 2015, which should be multiplatform.

Nice, you're attending Sonic Boom! I wish I could go, but that's a cross-country plane trip in the middle school for me, and I don't have the cash either. I hope you enjoy yourself while you're there however, and tell us all about it!

I won't be surprised if the Sonic Boom game turns out better then Sonic Lost World. Lost World was decent. but the controls were very clunky at times. Being forced to use the Wii U gamepad didn't help either.

As for the Sonic movie I'll say I'm cautiously optimistic. As soon as I saw Sonic in Wreck it Ralph I had high hopes for Disney working on a Sonic movie, but this news of Sony doing it has me a little worried. I also don't like this idea of blending live action with cg animation. Does anyone remember the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie? Bad stuff lol :P

As for Sonic Boom the tv series I'm also cautiously optimistic. I hope it turns out good.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeesh, I forgot about this place, since Jazwares still has Sonic, I wonder what's next, probably more double dips.

As for my thoughts on the live-action/CGI Sonic movie, yuck, it's obviously gonna suck. I can't believe I even bothered with the first Chipmunks and boy, I was FORCED to see the damn Smurfs.

I expect Sonic Boom to start rolling next month, probably will get the Grojband and Totally Spies! treatment. I'm not really excited for it but I'll watch 3 episodes to see what it's like.

Long time no see, as always! I seem to only pop up to see what happened after months and months - OR - because I found new product!

Case in point:

packagedsvelt.png

Looks like Tomy took over the toyline for the new series. Not sure what I'm gona get out of it, but you can be sure THIS was an instant buy! FINALLY!! An Eggmobile! It ain't bad, either.

ridindirty02.png

ridindirty01.png

Also, Robotnik is lookin' LEAN! Guy must have gone through a major workout regimen. Or drugs.

SVELT.png

That's, uh....lotta weight to lose. Lotta weight.

eggmobile03.png

Of course, classic Robotnik fits! Could be a better fit, but it certainly works for me.

Eggrobopilot01.png

GENIUS.png

IDONTREMEMBERMARBLEZONEENDINGLIKETHIS.png

It's actually a wheeled vehicle with a zip thingy where you pull out the zip cord and it goes flying off, but the wheels don't look too out of place. Oh and the back end is open.

eggmobile02.png

I'll probably do a few more pics and toss up a full review on my blog at some point, but I wanted to get these pics up here, first.

Of all figures in the Boom line, I'd probably only get the Eggman for obvious reasons.

That it is. O,o Hmm... What's the newest thing we've received?

Nothing really, but I found some weird things:

On their site, look at the Silver they have pictured, it has Super Silver's head (in grey) http://jazwares.com/product/sonic-3-inch-silver-with-metal-box/

Werehog replaced Silver on the Deluxe Set: http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-SONIC-THE-HEDGEHOG-figure-MODERN-DELUXE-6-PACK-SET-werehog-AMY-tails-JAZWARES-/381009884125?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item58b5f573dd

• 4 weeks later...

Hollly shat, cant believe this thread is STILL alive! Im not really into sonic stuff as much, but I might just have to pick up this new eggman, if for nothing more than that eggpod the new eggman has.

Been looking for a place to post, just stopping by to see if any of you fellahs are interested in some of my sonic stuff that is up for sale on the 'bay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161474502184?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Just a little shameless plug, if you know anyone interested in these old bendies or any of the other sonic stuff I have up then id appreciate yah! I might have more up sometime soon too. Thinning out some of my stuff.

The show airs in a few days I believe? I owe it to my childhood to see that the minute it airs. I do hope this sonic boom thing turns out good.

• 3 weeks later...