New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Those poses is the second picture make me think of actors from Barney & Friends for some reason. =P Very good work nonetheless on Blaze.

XD Blaze's pose reminds me of this particular picture

1866829-barney.gif

Alright, so I've been out for a couple of years and I think I'm slowly picking back up with sonic. What have I exactly missed? Are these new 3 inch sonic figures with accessories released yet? I stopped by toysrus and all they had was the sonic and blaze comic pack. Please help, I'm like a lost tourist in a big city after so long lol

Alright, so I've been out for a couple of years and I think I'm slowly picking back up with sonic. What have I exactly missed? Are these new 3 inch sonic figures with accessories released yet? I stopped by toysrus and all they had was the sonic and blaze comic pack. Please help, I'm like a lost tourist in a big city after so long lol

Did you get the 3" figures with badniks wave? The Classic 4 pack, Modern/Classic Eggman packs, Classic Amy/Sonic comic pack and the metallic Silver/Shadow comic pack came out at the same time. Then the 6 Free Riders figures, and then the most recent stuff which is the figure with accessories wave, the Chaotix 3 pack, and the Sonic/Blaze comic pack.

The last time I checked toysrus, they had the classic and new series wave with the single package classic sonic, tails, etc w/accessories. And I checked this week a they only ha the chaotix pack, blaze and sonic, and the 3 pair super pack with the newer articulation. Will I ever see the new single carded 3 inches with new articulation and accessories? Of am I too late?..

And I checked this week a they only ha the chaotix pack, blaze and sonic, and the 3 pair super pack with the newer articulation. Will I ever see the new single carded 3 inches with new articulation and accessories? Of am I too late?..

Yeah, that is all the local TRU's around me have had in stock for months. EntertainmentEarth is really good about listing everything Jazwares has coming out and it seems that only the Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles figures from the most recent singles are currently shipping. I'd say that as of now, you have a good chance of possibly seeing those three in stores but not the other 3 figures from the series.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=JZ65815A#.Ue9mWGRY6EI

Well, I found that Amy Rose w/ Piko hammer I was going crazy about today. She's so hard to find I was astounded that I didn't think twice about picking her up. Best 12 bucks ever spent, im glad i didn't pay those scalper fees from online!

http://www.sonicgear...ayFigures5.html 3-inch Sonic "Morphed" figures, I must say, they look a lot better than the prototypes.

They're nice looking but it bothers me that their eyes don't match; color. Either go with all black or all white eyes! lol

Are you referring to the Funko POP! figures at the top of the page? I'm actually talking about the figures at the bottom of the page but then again I failed to mention that I am talking about the figures at the bottom.

http://www.sonicgear...ayFigures5.html 3-inch Sonic "Morphed" figures, I must say, they look a lot better than the prototypes.

They're nice looking but it bothers me that their eyes don't match; color. Either go with all black or all white eyes! lol

Are you referring to the Funko POP! figures at the top of the page? I'm actually talking about the figures at the bottom of the page but then again I failed to mention that I am talking about the figures at the bottom.

Oh whoopsies yea I was. Those Mini-Morphs look like bobbleheads. If they were articulated, that could be cool.