New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I just hope the show isn't TOO MUCH like MLP, because I don't like that show. As a BIG animation fan, I would be really upset if they used something as annoying and simple as "Flash", I just hope they use traditional animation or CGI. Not saying all Flash toons are bad, but a lot of them are usually annoying, simple, obnoxious, and usually don't take advantage of the program to make the show look really good. Just compare a good show in that is animated in Flash like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends to Johnny Test in it's recent seasons.

I'm with you on this one. I'd be disappointed too if they used cheap animation style like flash you described. A lot of flash toons do stink, you're right. I'm not big fan of MLP either, I still question humanity for making MLP too popular than it needed to be. It's not that great, I've seen episodes myself, really boring and corny. I too hope they go with traditional or 3D. Sega did amazing job with 3d Sonic games' cutscenes in general, it'd be cool to see something like that as a show. Though, I'd prefer having traditional animation over 3-D animated show nowadays. I swear to god, I really hope there is no more horrible TV exclusive characters like Chris, Speedy Sam, whatever. I hated them all. Unless they have something like Sally Acorn, I'm okay with it.

The fact that Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy Rose will be in it is already sounding good so far.

Microsoft is dropping the used games restrictions and you will not need to be connected to the Internet just to play a game offline on Xbox One, there is still the matter of the name of the console (Xbox One? Seriously?) and the Kinect being a spycam.

I am really shocked they actually bothered to get rid of those horrible things. It still won't sell well for lacking good launch games, being expensive, having creepy Kinect always on like you mentioned, and of course, horrible name. (Though, name isn't going to affect sales much, obviously. lol) and if Kinect isn't coming with Xbox One, it'd obviously cost much less and same time, sell better for a lot of people who doesn't want Kinect. I clearly don't have such experience in selling consoles, but I damn sure have common sense and is a gamer, knowing what gamers would really prefer. =]

I'd like to see Sonic knight figures as well. I'm a huge fan of Sonic & The Black Knight game.

These are the best pictures I can take at the moment. I can get better on Saturday or so, but I think these do an adequate job. So here's my purple Lancelot. Compare it to any other picture of him (like this one), and you can plainly see the differences. It must be a running change of some sort, but I'm not sure why they would have changed him to a less accurate purple color.

Also, I apologize for the size and rotation. I'm on my phone and can't do much of anything about that. So just open each picture in another tab and let the browser minimize it for you. Sorry bout that.

post-35928-0-03471700-1371711246_thumb.jpg

post-35928-0-95541500-1371711278_thumb.jpg

post-35928-0-33815600-1371711292_thumb.jpg

post-35928-0-85143400-1371711302_thumb.jpg

That's so peculiar. It could be a running change but a part of me wants to believe Jazwares is trying variant figures like they did with that clear Espio. Thanks for the pics, definitely going to be keeping out for one of those to see if that's unique or if they're becoming more apparent.

I'm with you on this one. I'd be disappointed too if they used cheap animation style like flash you described. A lot of flash toons do stink, you're right. I'm not big fan of MLP either, I still question humanity for making MLP too popular than it needed to be. It's not that great, I've seen episodes myself, really boring and corny. I too hope they go with traditional or 3D. Sega did amazing job with 3d Sonic games' cutscenes in general, it'd be cool to see something like that as a show. Though, I'd prefer having traditional animation over 3-D animated show nowadays. I swear to god, I really hope there is no more horrible TV exclusive characters like Chris, Speedy Sam, whatever. I hated them all. Unless they have something like Sally Acorn, I'm okay with it.

The fact that Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy Rose will be in it is already sounding good so far.

I'm also honestly in question on why MLP is a big deal, it wasn't the "return of Jesus Christ" or the "best thing ever" as a lot of people describe, the show was cheesy, the voices were annoying (which is a sad thing, because some of the voice actors voiced characters from good shows and didn't have an annoying really high pitched voice), and I didn't laugh at least one bit. I don't mind TV exclusive characters as long as they aren't annoying or anything like Chris.

I'm also honestly in question on why MLP is a big deal, it wasn't the "return of Jesus Christ" or the "best thing ever" as a lot of people describe, the show was cheesy, the voices were annoying (which is a sad thing, because some of the voice actors voiced characters from good shows and didn't have an annoying really high pitched voice), and I didn't laugh at least one bit. I don't mind TV exclusive characters as long as they aren't annoying or anything like Chris.

I remembered not laughing once at all when I first tried watching few episodes and decided to never see it again for the rest of my life. lol

Yeah, TV exclusive characters should be okay if they aren't horrible like Chris you mentioned. I think Sonic X's TV exclusive characters were the most worst TV exclusive characters ever in general of anything... =_=

There were so many things wrong with Sonic X show, it was only awesome for the first time because it's basically "new Sonic show" with modern art of Sonic characters and stuff and I was so excited when I first see it. Of course, as time drag on, I slowly start to lose interest in it and sees that Sonic X is rather boring...

Sonic in the show have fairly different personality, so as joking go, I usually call him "Xonic" with a friend of mine who doesn't like Sonic X either. Xonic literally kills everything in one hit. Heck, Xonic is like Super Sonic when he got two Chaos Emeralds. Xonic is like god when he got all Chaos Emeralds and doesn't even flinch on taking a huge hit like he should in video games.. That happened a lot. He killed perfect Chaos in one hit in his super form, it was pretty cheap.

Anyone remember that? Here's one for Perfect Chaos. http://youtu.be/yiyhFuq30Ak?t=6m17s

Doubtlessly that scene do look awesome with Super Sonic and Perfect Chaos there. Though, it was awfully short. =/

The new packaging is a smarter design choice if anything. They can now get more of these on the shelves at once since they don't have to be stacked like the last ones did.

Still waiting for news or any info on the other planned Sonic things from Jazwares..... They've been quiet for months now, and all across the board. Not just for Sonic merch.

Just an update about that shadow/lancelot figure, i was at the 42nd street TRU today and they had some in and I noticed that the paint really is the same purple on the sword. I think it might be a running change in order to save paint costs.

Just an update about that shadow/lancelot figure, i was at the 42nd street TRU today and they had some in and I noticed that the paint really is the same purple on the sword. I think it might be a running change in order to save paint costs.

Aww. That's disappointing for a fan like me who want all of details to be 100% accurate. Still, it does look like awesome figure.

Silver_poser.jpg

oink oink

Oh wow, that actually look really great! Doesn't gray color look slightly darker than it should be? Eh, beggers can't be choosers, they say. I might take this one, just maybe. If they are going to continue making super poser figures, it's going to hurt my wallet a lot because I only collect mostly Sonic 3" figures for a larger variety, so... But now there's Tails, Knuckles, Amy Rose (I think), and Weresonic. I really hope they re-make Sonic and shadow poser figure though. Can't forget yellow Sonic, the one with spikes down... XD

I'll hit Toys R US on June 16, 2013 because that's when one of comics I collect come out. I'm only missing 10th and 12th issue of Sonic+Megaman crossover, which is really amazing. I totally recommend it for fans of Sonic and Megaman who love comics, the story is really nice. (No Sonic comic characters!) While I go there, I'll check Sonic and Mario toy sections. =]

That super poser looks really nice! At first I thought it might have been an updated 3" figure but the joint in the palms made me realize it was an SP. It'd be pretty nice if it didn't have those seam lines down the boots though.

Also: was going around amazon this evening for figures and I noticed this: http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_sbs_t_5

New packaging eh? I wonder if we'll hear anything about sonic figures during san diego comic con. Probably not but you never know!

Weird that only Amy is being sold in that slim packaging. Jazwares doesn't go to SDCC so don't expect to hear any news from the convention. Hopefully they'll announce things via their facebook for fans since most other companies will have news coming out due to SDCC.

Hey guys and gals! I just found this posted today on the Bubmleking forum. My initial thought was that it was an elaborate photoshop, but they seem to be treating it as legit on bumbleking:

blazecomicpack_zpsdd7bf31f.jpg

I do hope it's real, as I'd love to add a Burning Blaze to my collection. And since this basically amounts to a repackaged repaint, it would be kinda silly for Jazwares NOT to do it :P

Sorry guys, thats actually a custom pack I made. I posted it in the middle of the night and was so tired that I didn't even think to say that it was a custom I had made. I'm so used to posting mainly custom figures that it didn't even cross my mind. I wish Jazwares would make it a real comic pack though!

blazecomicpack-text_zpse75db48c.jpg

sonicsupersgroup_zps46d1bbc3.jpg

Sorry guys, thats actually a custom pack I made. I posted it in the middle of the night and was so tired that I didn't even think to say that it was a custom I had made. I'm so used to posting mainly custom figures that it didn't even cross my mind. I wish Jazwares would make it a real comic pack though!

blazecomicpack-text_zpse75db48c.jpg

sonicsupersgroup_zps46d1bbc3.jpg

Wow - you managed to fool me! Good job on the custom. Really wish it was a reality

I've yet to get Blaze, and there's still no word on the Shadow and Rouge two-pack. Come on, Jazwares!