New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

THAT GAME LOOKS INCREDIBLE! Too bad I have Xbox 360, but seeing how Xbox One (what a dumb name) charges you a fee to play used games and hearing how PS4 might follow the same, I might as well make the Wii U my 8th gen console.

Wii U and Monster Hunter is the way to go...

Like I told you, it's like a cross between the canceled game and Mario. I love how cartoony it looks. I also like the parkour aspects, right up Sonic's alley.

Yeah, it does really look like it. I love how it looks too. Graphics isn't everything, obviously. (At least, not to me; I never cared about graphics, haha.) It just need to look like video game. =D

I heard about Xbone too, a lot of people on internet is calling it Xbone instead because of Xbox One being dumb name, it sounds like someone would say about their original Xbox and can obviously be confusing. Of course, Xbone name isn't any better either. That must really sucks for you, being a owner of those systems to find a new next gen system as huge disappointment, I know the feeling, I've been there. = /

Yeah, I think I'm going for the Wii U as well. Previous generation was Xbox 360, before that they were all good, Nintendo 64 before that, and SEGA Genesis before that. XD I've got no problem trusting Nintendo, when they've yet to screw up badly, and they seem to be the only ones being practical about gaming.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow.. This topic is becoming totally inactive.. D:

Anyone seen gameplay videos of Sonic Lost World on Wii U and 3DS? I heard that both version are 3D gameplay (with 2D gameplay too, of course!) this time, and both have their own stage designs. So 3DS version isn't lower clone of Wii U game! That's really nice... That makes me want both games for sure! There are indeed wisp powers but you won't commonly use it like you did in Sonic Colors which is nice. ^o^ I spotted Sonic using fire shield and saw how it protected him from fire badniks! I don't think it comes with fire shield's ability, I mean Sonic can already use homing attack, so... =P

http://www.ign.com/a...onic-lost-world

I truly look forward to it.

I'm liking it more and more, the more I hear about it. Idunno about everyone else, but I still check in on here every day, and I can't really talk to myself. =O

Yeah, I check here every day here as well. You guys usually prove nice information about Sonic stuff and games, I liked that. Keep it up! D:

Oh well, I just got my new 3DS game, Animal Crossing: New Leaf so I'll be quite busy for a while. =]

I agree about this thread being so quiet! Although, if Jazwares would actually drop news of new products or actually release some things, I bet there'd be more chatter.

Just bought this prototype Knuckles figure off ebay. It's a new mold for Knux that hasn't been used on any figure of him before. It's almost as if it was supposed to be in the accessory wave but could have gotten cut and replaced with the old figure mold for cost issues. That or it could be from something we don't know about yet.

T2eC16JUE9s3wBnBoBRrec0BhNQ60_57_zps2c46cbad.jpg

T2eC16ZzcE9s4g3Kb4BRrec146DQ60_57_zps2ff80023.jpg

Jazwares updated their site, and according to the site they seem to be acquiring Minecraft and Teen Titans Go!, I also checked their Facebook, they are too focused on Adventure Time, Regular Show, and other licenses as usual. 893Grumpy-thumb.gif

They also removed mentionings of the Nicktoons line on their site, which most likely means they don't have the rights to it anymore, a real bummer, since I'm a big fan of Nicktoons. I was looking forward to action figures of Rocko, Zim, Angry Beavers, and others. 893Grumpy-thumb.gif

I just hope we get some more Sonic news soon.

EDIT: Well, well, the Sonic Transformed mini-racers are out now, and also there are images of Shadow with his Jet. http://www.sonicgear...resRacers3.html

Also, First 4 Figures is making a Shadow statue, here is a trailer.

What in particular is different about it? Articulation?

It's got the updated articulation that some of the most recent accessory figures have.

Jazwares updated their site, and according to the site they seem to be acquiring Minecraft and Teen Titans Go!, I also checked their Facebook, they are too focused on Adventure Time, Regular Show, and other licenses as usual. 893Grumpy-thumb.gif

They also removed mentionings of the Nicktoons line on their site, which most likely means they don't have the rights to it anymore, a real bummer, since I'm a big fan of Nicktoons. I was looking forward to action figures of Rocko, Zim, Angry Beavers, and others. 893Grumpy-thumb.gif

They also have the World War Z and Wizard of Oz licenses that aren't on their site. There isn't anything regarding Nicktoons or Hanna Barbera either but they probably still have those licenses. There is a second wave of Hanna Barbera figures coming as noted by "octane" who has a lot of insider info.

Sonic news would be well liked. Classic Knuckles and Rouge are still up in the air.

Rouge was confirmed for (I believe) a fall release. She's definitely coming since the had the mock up in the solicitation from a month or so ago.

I just hope we get some more Sonic news soon.

EDIT: Well, well, the Sonic Transformed mini-racers are out now, and also there are images of Shadow with his Jet. http://www.sonicgear...resRacers3.html

Also, First 4 Figures is making a Shadow statue, here is a trailer.

That really stinks..

But wait, if they get Minecraft licence, it'd be interesting to see what they can do with a lot of Minecraft mobs and make new 3" figure series...

You're right though, they seem to focus on Adventure Time a lot, it's a pretty popular show after all. Even I watch it when I actually watch TV. Though, on other hand, other things like Regular Show, that bugs me... That show wasn't really great, but that's just me.

Wow, no more new Nicktoon figures? That really sucks, there's other shows they haven't done. Hmph. I guess maybe they didn't sell well or something.. I bought quite a few from that like Catdog though.

Don't worry, Sonic figures is what they focus on still, we just don't have new news on Sonic figures recently. Don't forget that there's 5" Sonic knight figures coming. I really look forward to those. I'd love to have Classic Knuckles as well to complete the Sonic 3 cast. I already got classic version of Sonic, Tails, Amy (recently, got it on sale), and Eggman. Eggrobos too!

But ugh. Wizard of Oz and Teen Titans GO? That's just awful... I loved Teen Titans, but the "GO!" version of it is.. well.. not as good, clearly.

comics_teen_titans_go.jpg

I'm really not fond of Wizard of Oz thing in general, there's quite a number of movies that is either Wizard of Oz or based off it. There were several TV episodes that are heavily Wizard of Oz based and there were a bunch of Wizard of Oz references, I have to say that I'm sick of hearing about it, it's not really amazing or anything. =/ It was good back then but today? It's not that great.

Edit: Oh, I hope they do still have Nicktoons license, would be very nice to see more before they end it. It would be quite very short.

Teen Titans Go! was an okay show, I guess. The show felt fresh, but for some reason the flash animation and character designs make it feel like those girly cartoons based on licenses like the ones on The Hub which are pretty mediocre (IMO). I prefer the original series from 2003 which I always watch on Boomerang after a new episode of TTG.

On the Sonic side of things, Lost World gameplay looks good so far.

Teen Titans Go! was an okay show, I guess. The show felt fresh, but for some reason the flash animation and character designs make it feel like those girly cartoons based on licenses like the ones on The Hub which are pretty mediocre (IMO). I prefer the original series from 2003 which I always watch on Boomerang after a new episode of TTG.

On the Sonic side of things, Lost World gameplay looks good so far.

Yeah, flash animation and character designs from TTG is what turned me off.

Right, back on Sonic topic, yes. Think we will be seeing new figures out of next Sonic game, just like they did before with Sonic Generations? I talked about it with Superchaos other day and he asked me that. I said maybe Sonic's little animal friends, seeing that they are there as well as The Deadly Six. But I mostly would love to see nearly all of badniks, if not all. Sega did a great job on getting badniks to look classic. : D

LW is looking really cool. I'm just worried that the controls might be a little wonky considering the new color gimmick to the Wii U pad and how some E3 footage of non-dev player going through Dessert Ruins act 3 looked kinda, off-putting. I have high hopes for the game though (not implying the Sonic cycle), especially now that we can better control his speed. Something I hope they do well is not make everything seem so awkwardly linear as SEGA did in Generations. I'd like to see more "in the scene" cutscenes like from unleashed or Adventure 2.

Just a lil' off topic: how easy is it for you guys to find Amy with her hammer? I'm having a bloody awful time trying to find her.

P.S. same old Arlo, new account.

I haven't even looked for the accessory packs, so I can't help there.

As for Lost World, we're not gonna know until the control is in our hands, after all, we fans are the ones who know how a Sonic game is supposed to feel.

Did anybody else hear about that "Sonic Boom" TV show?

It might be kind of cool. If it has the same animation as MLP and is supposedly "comedic," I don't see how it could not entertain and introduce a younger audience to Sonic as well as please some of the older fans (as long as they add in some nostalgia and maybe develop Sonic and Co. along the way).

I just hope the show isn't TOO MUCH like MLP, because I don't like that show. As a BIG animation fan, I would be really upset if they used something as annoying and simple as "Flash", I just hope they use traditional animation or CGI. Not saying all Flash toons are bad, but a lot of them are usually annoying, simple, obnoxious, and usually don't take advantage of the program to make the show look really good. Just compare a good show in that is animated in Flash like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends to Johnny Test in it's recent seasons.

I'm looking forward to watching the new Pac-Man cartoon on Disney XD. :)

And thankfully, PlayStation 4 can play used games, but there is also Wii U to buy. Wait, why am I worrying about new consoles, I usually buy a game console after like 3 or 4 years when there are enough games. :P

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

Microsoft is dropping the used games restrictions and you will not need to be connected to the Internet just to play a game offline on Xbox One, there is still the matter of the name of the console (Xbox One? Seriously?) and the Kinect being a spycam.

Hey dudes. So today I FINALLY found the two new Black Knight guys, and I noticed that my Lancelot's armor was a metallic purple color. Has it always been this way? Because every time I saw one in a picture the armor was a flat gray color. I can post some pics if anyone's interested.