New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

It looks like it's to decide people's favorite line. Sonic is currently winning the final round.

It's somewhat obvious before they even put poll up for the final one, as you can see on chart here...

535013_587583667932388_327199147_n.jpg

As you can see, before the poll came up, I thought that if Mortal Kombat or Yo Gabba Gabba won to face Sonic's line, it's more than obvious that Sonic's line will win, since Sonic in general is clearly more popular and more well known than something like Yo Gabba Gabba, I didn't even know it existed until after Jazwares bring that up as one of their lines and I had to Google it. As for Mortal Kombat, I can't say I really know much about it, so I can't really judge it. Although I have the feeling that Sonic games are more known than Mortal Kombat. D=

When Sonic win, do you think that it' will... maybe make Jazwares recognize that Sonic line is clearly their most important line and focus more on it? lol

More Jazwares' Sonic figures in 3" series would be realllllly nice, there's still small handful of characters that need to be made into figures, yep yep..

I hope this isn't some meaningless poll and there's some realness to what it means.

In terms of what needs to be made, i think they need extended badniks and maybe some props for sonic. Sure we got props in the new single carded figures but we need what mcfarlane did for halo weapons and have packs of accessories. I could really go for a fire shield to put around my classic sonic. Or maybe even a Spring for diorama's sake.

Hopes and dreams...

Yea, guess so.

Well, fingers crossed for some good news eventually. Maybe Rouge? Just as likely as Half-Life 3 news though...

Rouge was confirmed a page or two back. The comic pack with her was one of the few new things Jazwares advertised for this year's products.

• 2 weeks later...

So we're getting (what looks like) the aquatic versions of the vehicles? I wasn't expecting that honestly. Hmm. It'd be cool if we got vehicles that actually transform.

That would be awesome, though I'm sure they'd rather force us to buy three different vehicle packs, to get all the forms of a single vehicle o_0

http://www.ign.com/a...om-mario-galaxy

I must say, I look forward to it. It looks really good and finally one game that'll make me want Wii U later on (even though it's also for 3DS.) and of course, I'm still waiting for more good video games to come on Wii U, of course.

Did anyone notice how they made badniks look more classic-like? That's pretty nice. I actually love how colorful and classic worlds look, it's almost like classic Sonic's art style on world is 3-D.

THAT GAME LOOKS INCREDIBLE! Too bad I have Xbox 360, but seeing how Xbox One (what a dumb name) charges you a fee to play used games and hearing how PS4 might follow the same, I might as well make the Wii U my 8th gen console.