New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I still need a job. >.> I've fallen far behind on Sonic figures.

Aw, you'll get there, don't worry. I'm deaf and I just got my job for the 4th time, if I can, I'm sure you will at some point! =)

If you live under parent's roof and you get any low-paying job, you'll easily have enough to buy maybe every Sonic item by Jazwares in just two weeks or so. It's pretty handy. XD I'll eventually get my own place, I'm saving up for that. =D Until then, I'll just continue enjoying my life, making money, spend a little, repeat.

I find it easiest if you just try and act calm and relaxed in a job interview. Like, joke around with whoever is interviewing you and just try and keep a relaxed vibe. I know it can be hard with social anxiety, but I'm sure you can do this, mate.

I find it easiest if you just try and act calm and relaxed in a job interview. Like, joke around with whoever is interviewing you and just try and keep a relaxed vibe. I know it can be hard with social anxiety, but I'm sure you can do this, mate.

It's true, that's why all interviews I had went smoothly, I literally just go be myself, with anti-society stuff aside, I'm sure you can too. After the first interview or so, it becomes really easy!! I have Aspergers' Syndrome although it seems like it's fading away slowly as adult behavior slowly rule over it but I know this that I'll always have Aspergers'. I never really mention I have it anymore unless needed to mention for such things like now. The older you are, the easier it'll be, I think. I think having Aspergers slow my development in behavior a lot, like when I became teenager, I still act like a kid, and eventually until I hit late teenager age, I started to act like teenager, and when I hit 20, still acting like an teenager, you know?

Even though I still prefer being alone, I really do well working with people, even without being able to speak (I'm deaf, just a reminder) and many end up liking me so much when I worked at Shop Rite, I was able to understand them many times through gestures, cartoon way of expressing themselves, you know, like.. "Classic Sonic's language". =D

I didn't know I was capable of it until I experience it myself. ^_^ Working at store isn't one of best jobs in the world surely. However I still learn a lot from it, especially with like understanding people better and get along with them easily. I end up enjoying helping them all the time seeing their smile makes it worthwhile, at least for me. lol

Maybe it's just my personality but I'm pretty sure you're capable of having a interview to go smoothly. It's very easy, really.

Totally way off topic, but, since your deaf can I assume you know ASL? I took ASL 101 and I'm currently doing 102 at college. Very fun lol

I remember our discussion about Asperger's from way back. LaLaM pulled up those people ripping us on 4Chan. XD As my reminder, I've got Asperger's too. I'll be fine when I NEED a job. Hopefully. It's just about getting off my butt and acting like the adult that I am. Then I'll be able to get all of my Sonic stuff. =D

I remember our discussion about Asperger's from way back. LaLaM pulled up those people ripping us on 4Chan. XD As my reminder, I've got Asperger's too. I'll be fine when I NEED a job. Hopefully. It's just about getting off my butt and acting like the adult that I am. Then I'll be able to get all of my Sonic stuff. =D

Oh man, I remember that, the whole 4Chan thing was truly uncalled for. But hey, they're not going to get anything out of it =P

Yeah, go for it!. I remember when I first got my job, I started buying a handful of stuff that I couldn't in years. It took a while but I finally started to stop buying a lot of stuff and became wise in what I actually want to buy. I'm saving up still, maybe I'll eventually get several 3DS Games later this year but that's that. =D

Not sure if people will care, since Danica Patrick was pretty much an "ignored character" by a lot of people including me, but here is a little Hot Wheels promotional item which is a little Danicar which is exclusive to GameStop which I believe was a pre-order bonus for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Wheels-Danicar-Sonic-All-Star-Racing-Transformed-GameStop-EXC-Danica-Patrick-/121064093061?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item1c2ffb7585

I also got the Wreck-It Ralph DVD, but the only special features are the Paperman Short and how to convert the film to a Digital Copy. Which kinda pisses me off since all the Behind-the-Scenes stuff is on the Blu-Ray, I guess Disney wants money.

Not sure if people will care, since Danica Patrick was pretty much an "ignored character" by a lot of people including me, but here is a little Hot Wheels promotional item which is a little Danicar which is exclusive to GameStop which I believe was a pre-order bonus for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c2ffb7585

I also got the Wreck-It Ralph DVD, but the only special features are the Paperman Short and how to convert the film to a Digital Copy. Which kinda pisses me off since all the Behind-the-Scenes stuff is on the Blu-Ray, I guess Disney wants money.

To be honest, I think the idea of Danica being playable for a Sonic racing game was kind of stupid, she's a real person and er.. she just doesn't really fit in a video game like Sonic Racing Transformed, at least in my opinion. There's a lot of gamers who don't really care about real racers like her, you know? Like if you spent a lot of time playing video games starring your favorite SEGA characters and it's no surprise that Danica isn't your favorite character.

Wreck It Ralph was the best movie I've even seen in a while. I think 2012 was the best movie year ever for me... There's Brave, The Avengers, Batman: Dark Knight, The Amazing Spider-Man, Wreck-It Ralph, The Lorax and so on. I really liked them all a lot.

I get how you feel about lack of behind-the-scenes for DVD, but let's think logically. I think by now, a lot of people own Blu-ray instead of DVD players. Maybe they don't want to invest more money into DVD ones that many may not purchase. I got the DVD itself as well, I do wish that it comes with behind-the-scenes stuff but whatever. I probably will get Blu-ray one later in future, and it'll be the only movie for me to get for DVD and Blu-ray. That's how much I love the movie. =P

I personally feel that Brave is a little overrated. Toy Story is much better, =P

That's because Brave *IS* overrated, I really enjoyed the movie but it's not something worthy of being a popular film to win some awards and stuff. =/

http://www.tssznews....ic-merchandise/ We got some surprises (mostly mock-ups) but this at least confirms Rouge and other Black Knight characters.

I found out about that today too I was really impressed when they revealed quite a few that I'm interested in, as a (rare?) huge fan of Sonic & the Black Knight game and would love to have my hands on all of those knight figures. I want those Sonic Racing Transformed figures as well! I mean DAAAANG. Just look at Shadow's and Sonic's amazing vehicle! And I always thought Sonic characters' Knight form is really badass and awesome. Everything else seem like really... er.. odd, I guess? I think the Shadow's converting plush is a nice idea, will definitely please Super Shadow fans at least but.. I.. I never really.. liked Jazwares' plushies, they still have awful face on them, I'll have to pass on them. D=

I still have yet to find Chaotix team figure pack.. hmph. lol

I kinda wish Sonic Knight figures were in 3" scale series but I'll buy them only because they look really awesome.

I like Brave, and I had no idea it was overrated.

Anyways right now I'm kinda taking a break from buying action figures since I need a new bed, the quality control is bad right now and also I want to buy some DVDs, today I might buy the 14th season of South Park so I can see 200 and 201.

200 was taken down shortly after it was put on South Park Studios (along with Super Best Friends), as for 201 due to the controversy surrounding the censorship it was never put up. Also the store was out of stock when I went, maybe next time.

In Sonic news, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed T-Shirts have been showing up in Sears.

Well hey you guys, Im kinda shocked to see your still commenting, but cool! I cant wait for the newest stuff, I really want some more Sonic transformed swag, like hopefully maybe other characters. Im not holding my breath though...

Ah, btw, if no one minds a shameless plug, im sellin my Metal sonic comic book pack from back around 2009. Its the very first release btw, so its pretty rare if anyone here is a hardcore collector.

Im not trying to whore out the price or anything, but im willing to see how much I can get for it, if anyones interested in it or knows a buddy who'd really want it, heres a linky

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sonic-the-hedgehog-Jazwares-3-inch-Metal-Sonic-Comic-Book-pack-20th-Rare-/161007000985?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item257cc3dd99

Id most appreciate the help doods!