New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I like that you swapped out Amy's new left "grip" hand with the old version's "peace sign" hand. I initially did the same when I found the new version in TRU, but ended up going with a double-gripped Hammer-swing pose instead :P

Blaze looks awesome. Still haven't seen her (or any accessory packs besides Amy) yet. I'll probably pick up Shadow with Doom's Eye as well :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ren-and-Stimpy-Nicktoons-Jazwares-Action-Figure-Set-of-2-Target-Excusive-RARE-/160936984835?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2578978103 Notice how these new Ren & Stimpy figures from Jazwares have Target Exclusive stickers on them, maybe this means we will get some new Sonic figures exclusive to Target as well.

Found Blaze as well!

Blaze1.jpg

Blaze2.jpg

She's pretty impressive! All her joints are tight and she has just as nice a sculpt as the rest. Jazwares standard paint job has to be sorted through first, of course. They only had three packs there, so I had to settle for a good looking Blaze but a funky Sonic (which doesn't matter as much, since I don't need a new one). I do wish Blaze had a bit more than a DEAD ON STARE, but she's supposed to be all serious 'n stuff so it kinda works for her. Also wish she had come with some flame stuff, but I have enough junk around to fill that in for her. Overall a cool figure!

Nice pics! I love my Blaze figure too. Yours has really nice paint apps too. I saw three of the Blaze/Sonic packs at TRU as well and those pegs were full so I'm thinking that these are being shipped in a case with either the Shadow/Silver packs or the Classic Sonic/Amy packs.

Long time no see, very jealous of you guys with your new figures, since joining university, I've had no money for luxaries, especially Sonic figures, and I was hoping to get the Chaotix pack for christmas, but my brother said he wasn't getting me anything for christmas and now my mum has told me he's bought me something and he's the only person who will buy me toys, so it looks like I won't be getting these figures anytime soon, I'd get them when they come to the UK, but we don't get the packs, just single figures for us :(

Anyone have any idea why they don't send those overseas?

I don't know for the multiple packs, but for the comic packs, it's possibly because Archie don't have a liscense to sell those overseas...I think. I'm no good at these sort of things XD

It's not up to Jazwares. Whoever is responsible for UK distribution is at fault. Tomy isn't it?

Long time no see, very jealous of you guys with your new figures, since joining university, I've had no money for luxaries, especially Sonic figures, and I was hoping to get the Chaotix pack for christmas, but my brother said he wasn't getting me anything for christmas and now my mum has told me he's bought me something and he's the only person who will buy me toys, so it looks like I won't be getting these figures anytime soon, I'd get them when they come to the UK, but we don't get the packs, just single figures for us :(

woo hoo so that's where you have been ,soyeah just got my chaotix today charmy looks slightly bad but it seems fine on others news i will be picking up a new free riders tails and sonic and tails from the accessories line and hopefully silver after christmas, but i think i will pass on shadow and knux as black doom is cool looking he doesnt have much use to me however i may get him possibly as it was one of my first sonic games but we will see have a collection of my stuff up tommorow so you will see what i have before christmas!! =3

I won't be able to get anything until after these Holidays probably. I hope the stores are re-stocked by the time I can get there though.

As for the figures not being available in Europe, I figure it might have to do with Sonic's marketability. Europe if I recall for some reason is one of his worst selling markets in regards to the games. I could be wrong though.

I won't be able to get anything until after these Holidays probably. I hope the stores are re-stocked by the time I can get there though.

As for the figures not being available in Europe, I figure it might have to do with Sonic's marketability. Europe if I recall for some reason is one of his worst selling markets in regards to the games. I could be wrong though.

I don't think that's the reason, because Sonic is hugely popular in Europe, in fact in the UK, in some official game poll, Sonic came out on top about 2 years ago, beating the likes of Master Chief, Mario, and even our very own Lara Croft. His games also do very well over here, when they are released they stay in the top 10 for many weeks/months. So I don't think its anything to do with it being a bad selling market for Sonic games. I guess we'll just have to see, we will probably get the new single packs with the items, like we did with the single packs and badniks. So at least I can get Piko Piko Hammer Amy, but I'd still love to get Charmy and Blaze too.