New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Got the new Super Pack today. The newer molds are really nice actually. When compared to the old figures, they look a lot better. They also have all new articulation that is nice since it allows them to get into poses the older figures couldn't. Hopefully the upcoming Sonic figures will all sport this new articulation.

SonicSuperPackComparison.jpg

SonicSuperPack2012.jpg

I had no idea Jazwares upgraded the super pack with new joints. I may have to pick them up. Still no word on Charmy, Blaze and Rouge figures?

Nothing new really from them about Sonic.

EDIT: Looks like I spoke too soon?

485015_401925136546152_541825121_n.jpg

AWESOME STUFF! I wonder how Shadow will turn out, speaking of Shadow, I hope they re-release the Shadow figure as a plain figure.

Interesting. Is that a 3 inch or 5 inch figure? Why are they still making Sonic and the Black Knight figures anyway? That game is not relevant these days.

Awesome find, Super! I believe this is the first time we're seeing Charmy as anything more than box art. I think he looks great! :D

I wonder what the status is on Blaze and Rouge . . . we saw Blaze sculpt so long ago and then nothing else.

Those flocked figures look sort of cute as well. I'm a sucker for a good flock, so we'll see if I can fight the urge when they show up on the shelves :P

Toys R Us lists their flocked Jazwares set as containing Sonic, Amy, Eggman, and Metal Sonic. Of course, Knuckles and Shadow makes a lot more sense as flocked figures, but I wonder if there will be multiple flocked variety packs . . .

WOW! I am going to TRU this weekend at this rate, also I did expect the figures to have open hands. To be honest, I do not like how they changed Espio's joints, sure he will articulate better but he looks weird with those joints. The mini-flocked figures are cute, I will get them when I get to it.

See I told you...it's been a year since I left Jazwares and I still pushed my buddies over there to give us Charmy Bee!!!

His sculpt has been done for years now and finally he will see the light of day!

I can now let Sonic go as my mission has been completed. LOL!

Props to Jazwares and the Sonic team!

Great idea by them to give them accessories too!

The Black Knight figures are also a great idea!

BTW...awesome that you guys have kept this thread going for years now!

-Joe

Hello, Joe! I'm pretty sorry about this, but I don't think I know you, but maybe the others on the forum. I think I joined after you were here. Thanks for inching Charmy over the edge for us. The sculpt looks great, and will look nice to my others. And of course this thread is still going strong... when you have such great people here, you gotta keep coming back, right? Anyway, I'm going to buy that Excalibur Sonic, looks awesome to me.