New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I would be wrong though. It's just possible because they did made figures for such promotions of stuff before, like what they did with comics or the opening of Sonic Free Riders for example. (Correct me if I'm wrong on that)

So the release window is November. Eh it gives me an opportunity to focus on my other collections. But at the same time I'll be going on overload due to the fact that it will be the holiday season and EVERYTHING is coming out, the Wii U, Skylanders Giants, Pokemon Black/White 2, plus Transformers figures, the new Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles which I already have most of the figures. Too much to buy.

Wii U; is it really coming out later this year?

To be honest, as huge Nintendo fan I am, I have zero interest in getting Wii U. There's so many reasons not to get one and I'm passing on it. Wii era was so long and awful, there isn't many great games comparing to other eras like SNES, Gamecube, GBA, etc. And I hate having to use Wii remotes, the slow start-up, AA batteries required on Wii remotes that die out over time, etc. I do not want to go through that all over again. That, and I don't want to waste so much of money on that one. On other hand, 3DS have a lot of hope, it got many great games within first year or two years, I don't know. There's already many good Nintendo titles, more on way, so I can't wait for more to come. Paper Mario and Animal Crossing; oooh!

"Here's some fan questions answered by the Jazwares design team:

-are u gonna make a commercial for regular show toys just like u did adventure time?

• No plans for a Regular Show commercial at this time.

-What other yogi bear figures r u makeing?

• Currently there are no immediate plans for new Yogi figures.

-when is rouge and blaze and the chaotix pack coming out?

• Blaze and Team Chaotix figures will be out this Fall.

- Will there ever be a Rouge the Bat and/or Cream the Rabbit/Cheese

the Chao figure?

• Yes, there will be other 5in figures other than Sonic.

- Will you license nintendo?

• We do not have any licenses with Nintendo at this time."

I'm surprised to see many female characters actually being released in the first Nicktoons wave. Jazwares usually has the archaic women don't sell in an action figure line mentality.

Boo at Tuff Puppy only getting mini figures. Where is my articulated Kitty Katswell?

Not sure if I said this, but Jazwares has gotta license Nintendo. Popco doesn't do the Mario figures any good. They barely articulate. If I could get some fully articulate Mario, Link, Samus, Pit, and Kirby(not sure how that's gonna work out, haha) it would be amazing. SuperChaos, I'm just going to say Happy Birthday right now cause I may forget later in November, sorry.

The 3DS has been hitting its stride lately. So many great games, so little time, so little money. (If you need 3DS game recommendations, I'm the guy) I'm getting the Wii U. I have $400 saved up for it(which was hard as hell to save) and I've seen pictures of a charging station, holds the GamePad(the tablet things) two remotes, and it's like a holding table for your system. Very cool if you ask me, no more AA batteries.

Not sure if I said this, but Jazwares has gotta license Nintendo. Popco doesn't do the Mario figures any good. They barely articulate. If I could get some fully articulate Mario, Link, Samus, Pit, and Kirby(not sure how that's gonna work out, haha) it would be amazing.

Well for starters, you can get the Figma Samus, Link and Pit figures. Hopefully they'll make their way to a Mario figure

Not sure if I said this, but Jazwares has gotta license Nintendo. Popco doesn't do the Mario figures any good. They barely articulate. If I could get some fully articulate Mario, Link, Samus, Pit, and Kirby(not sure how that's gonna work out, haha) it would be amazing. SuperChaos, I'm just going to say Happy Birthday right now cause I may forget later in November, sorry.

The 3DS has been hitting its stride lately. So many great games, so little time, so little money. (If you need 3DS game recommendations, I'm the guy) I'm getting the Wii U. I have $400 saved up for it(which was hard as hell to save) and I've seen pictures of a charging station, holds the GamePad(the tablet things) two remotes, and it's like a holding table for your system. Very cool if you ask me, no more AA batteries.

Oooh. No AA batteries, huh? That does help making me want Wii U slightly little more, it's still not enough though.

I have good 2DS game recommendations as well, don't bother getting New Super Mario Bros 2 unless you just simply like well-made 2d Mario game, the game is incredibly short and can be beaten within one to two days of all-day gaming. My friend did that, so I didn't bother buying it.. I can always wait for sale or something.

If you need high replay value of playing and want to grind a bit to get something that make yourself stronger and challenge yourself on harder difficult, for bigger rewards to make yourself even stronger; I highly recommend Kid Icarus Uprising. It's my number 1 favorite 3DS game, I was addicted to it and played it everyday for two good months until I got bored. =P

Anyway, I took a trip to Toys R US today.. JACKPOT. It had so many new figures made by Jazwares... It got so MUCH of Jazwares stuff, all I can say that I spotted so many context from Hanna-Barbera, few from Sonic that isn't new, but first time spotting there, many from Scribblenauts... Here's what I got.

(I made them links, because that's too many to make pictures visible in a post.)

I love that one VERY much. It's actually little bigger than I thought, think of it as "super poser" version of Scribblenauts figures. It's kind of that big. It's like 5" or 6" tall, but I really love it so much, you can attract a lot of stuff to Maxwell, there's 5 props included: wings, ray gun, spiked mace, starbit, and notebook. What's very weird is that you CAN'T move legs' angle nor rotate head, you can only really move his arms, hands, and shoes. Even though there isn't enough moving parts, I love this figure so much...

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN1144.jpg

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN1145.jpg

Front and back of Tom plush. I love him very much, it's so well made, and he's really soft.

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN1146.jpg

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN1147.jpg

Front and back of Jerry plush. Just like Tom plush, it's well made and very soft too.

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN1148.jpg

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN1149.jpg

Tom and Jerry figures, including back of package

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN1152.jpg

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN1150.jpg

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN1151.jpg

Two screenshots of poses I set up for those figures I love.

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN1159.jpg

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN1153.jpg

I like to collect tags. I still have the classic Sonic tin box to store small tags inside.

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN1160.jpg

Tomorrow is my day off, so I'm going to Toys R US again to buy more, and I'll bring my camera to show you all of awesome stuff. Hell, I even played with my brother using Tom and Jerry figures, we still got kid imagination in us. Heh. Oh and there was "Buy one, get one 25% off" sale for Hanna-Barbera items and Regular Show items there too. So I saved like.. 8 dollars! : ) I freaking love Jazwares, my words can't show the way I express my love to Jazwares, it's too much and it's like dreams of getting toys that never exist is becoming a reality.

I almost forgot, I didn't see Nicktoon figures yet. But they got all of Jazwares' current series items there including Sonic, Adventure, Time, Regular Show, Scribblenauts, and so much more.

"Here's some fan questions answered by the Jazwares design team:

-are u gonna make a commercial for regular show toys just like u did adventure time?

• No plans for a Regular Show commercial at this time.

-What other yogi bear figures r u makeing?

• Currently there are no immediate plans for new Yogi figures.

the Chao figure?

- Will you license nintendo?

• We do not have any licenses with Nintendo at this time."

I saw that, although Jazwares was being vague about this:

the Chao figure?

The guy wasn't even asking about 5" figures. Was that really a way of saying Cream figure is er... "confirmed"? I don't know, I'll wait for solid confirmation.

But I felt a lot of relief after reading this:

I noticed that Jazwares didn't say Rouge name at all. Though, I would care less about Rouge, I'm just happy that Blaze figure is still coming. I think something with Rouge figure happened, and they are working on making her less "inappropriate", maybe? Wild guess.

I'm surprised to see many female characters actually being released in the first Nicktoons wave. Jazwares usually has the archaic women don't sell in an action figure line mentality.

Boo at Tuff Puppy only getting many figures. Where is my articulated Kitty Katswell?

At least there's mini collection figure of her... for now. Be patient, my friend! More will definitely come. This is already a great start for all of us.

You are right though, it's nice that they get more female characters this time around. I'm thinking of starting my new mini collection with all of those many Nicktoon characters coming... There's a mini set of Rugrats and Fairy Godparents, look at the variety of those characters! There's few I thought wouldn't make it in, so imagine... a large collection of over 100 mini Nicktoon characters... It'll be really awesome to see and have.

Not sure if I said this, but Jazwares has gotta license Nintendo. Popco doesn't do the Mario figures any good. They barely articulate. If I could get some fully articulate Mario, Link, Samus, Pit, and Kirby(not sure how that's gonna work out, haha) it would be amazing.

I'm kind of glad that Jazwares don't have Nintendo licence yet, I want Jazwares to focus on those current figures we have, because there's already many Mario items, and they are actually good. I collect those Mario figures, and sure; they aren't poseable but they are pretty damn well made, with all of colors, shape, and details being correct.

..... Oh who am I kidding.. I want Jazwares to get Nintendo licence now! XD I'm sure that Jazwares will bring so many Nintendo characters out faster than Popco can. Popco is extremely slow in bringing new Mario figures out sadly. If Jazwares did get it, I'd love to have poseable Mario figures including Dry Bones, my number 1 Mario character! I do have odd taste in favorite underrated characters like Billy Hatcher, Ristar, Dry Bones, and so on.

Man, Jazwares confuses the heck outta me sometimes! The Sonic figures have seriously been the best product they've ever produced, because it seems like each new toyline is built from the ground up without ever looking at other toys on the market. I just bought Space Ghost from thier Hanna Barbera line:

Umgood.jpg

...I dunno why he's sayin' that. *AHEM* Anyway, overall he's a sturdy figure and he'll work fine for play 'n all that. The confusing things come in when you inspect the guy. For instance...every single peg holding him together can be easily pushed out. You can take this guy completely apart. You can even pop his legs off at the thighs! Funny thing is that I can't call this a bad thing, because none of the pegs actually fall out...they're just not pegged in like every toy out there, ever. His chest joint is also a new invention. I mean, it works like every other chest joint, but it was needlessly reinvented even though there have been better looking chest joints in just about....well, any toyline you look into. It's like these guys just make this stuff up as they go! Worst thing is the fact that they thought to make his right hand in the position to fire his gauntlet on his left hand - he usually uses his two fingers like that - but they didn't give him a bicep swivel! So he can't swivel his arm and touch his opposite arm. He's just not built to, but he IS built with the idea that he should be able to?

Once again, the funny part is that he's not a bad figure. He's still fun to play with and any kid would have a good time with him. It's just...making a Hanna Barbera toyline like this will probably attract a lot of collectors, so you'd think they would put a little more work into the articulation. Which is also funny, because they DID put a lot of work into the articulation...they just left out one point that completely negates the hand they molded for him.

YEESH. Jazwares, you have the strangest bunch of folks workin' for you, I swear. I'm just waitin' on more Sonic goodness, now, 'cause at least you guys have that down pat.

If we could get a new entry, or some form of remake for Billy Hatcher on 3DS or even Wii U, figures could be possible if it's popular. Thank you Tigger, once I have enough, I will first try to order a Pit figure. The Scribblenauts figure looks great, and the accessories only add to the awesomeness.

I do agree with ya, Comet, what Popco lacks in articulation, they make up for in pure sculpt. Mario and friends look like they've been ripped out of the game.(the 5 inch ones, at least)

But I felt a lot of relief after reading this:

I noticed that Jazwares didn't say Rouge name at all. Though, I would care less about Rouge, I'm just happy that Blaze figure is still coming. I think something with Rouge figure happened, and they are working on making her less "inappropriate", maybe? Wild guess.

I was thinking the same thing, and I REALLY hope that's not the case. One primary reason I've loved Jazwares' Sonic line is because, despite its flaws, they make some of the most game-accurate figures. If they alter Rouge's game appearance to appease some whiney parents who are going to complain that their child has a toy with breasts, I will be quite perturbed o_0

Check out these cool items, they aren't Jazwares, but still worth the money:

http://www.toywiz.co...icmegalite.html

http://www.toywiz.co...wmorphlite.html

http://www.toywiz.co...rmorphlite.html

I am getting Shadow and Silver, not sure about getting Sonic though.

Also, Nicktoons line-up has changed, they given Invader Zim, Back at the Barnyard, T.U.F.F Puppy, Jimmy Neutron, Planet Sheen, Fanboy and Chum Chum, and The Penguins of Madagascar new time-slots, honestly they should of given Planet Sheen's other timeslots to some other shows like El Tigre, Teenage Robot, Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, Danny Phantom, Hey Arnold!, Rocko, CatDog, and other Nicktoons because Planet Sheen already has like 10+ timeslots already, thankfully they stopped airing Power Rangers excessively.

EDIT: Nicktoons plushies are appearing in TRU stores now.

Check out these cool items, they aren't Jazwares, but still worth the money:

http://www.toywiz.co...icmegalite.html

http://www.toywiz.co...wmorphlite.html

http://www.toywiz.co...rmorphlite.html

I am getting Shadow and Silver, not sure about getting Sonic though.

Also, Nicktoons line-up has changed, they given Invader Zim, Back at the Barnyard, T.U.F.F Puppy, Jimmy Neutron, Planet Sheen, Fanboy and Chum Chum, and The Penguins of Madagascar new time-slots, honestly they should of given Planet Sheen's other timeslots to some other shows like El Tigre, Teenage Robot, Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, Danny Phantom, Hey Arnold!, Rocko, CatDog, and other Nicktoons because Planet Sheen already has like 10+ timeslots already, thankfully they stopped airing Power Rangers excessively.

EDIT: Nicktoons plushies are appearing in TRU stores now.

Wow! I am so getting Shadow one, MAYBE Silver too. I'll pass on Sonic, I feel like I have too much of Sonic. lol

Eww.. Shouldn't have added Back at the Barnyard, Planet Sheen, Fanboy n Chum Chum, and Penguins of Madagascar.. I mean, half of those aren't horrible (Barnyard and Penguins); just boring as hell. Oh well.. Your suggestions are definitely much better.

Also, did anyone know that Jazwares upgraded their site? www.jazwares.com

It looks pretty really good, actually! They still need to get ALL of existing items on their site though... But the layout though? It's really great. =]

Check this out

, New Jazwares stuff isn't out yet, but the Sonic selection is full again, and the 5-inch Modern Sonic has been repackaged, also Jazwares seems to have the rights to Avatar: The Last Airbender since TRU online is listing an Appa plush.

I am literally screaming for october 5th.

CANT WAIT for SA2 re-release, Im literally so excited hot DAMN!

And ANGRY BEAVERS figures? YOU KNOWWWWW I want those.

Those rugrats are a must get too

Angry Beavers are a must-buy for me. I don't have the money right now for the re-release unfortunately. =( Maybe for my birthday.

You'll get it, have faith!

I do find the older Spongebob Squarepants episodes to be funnier than the recent ones. The humor in the recent ones seems a bit forced IMO. I remember when Nicktoons consisted of just Doug, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, and Rocco's Modern Life. AH the good old days. So no sign of Rouge, Charmy or Blaze yet. I just have the feeling Jazwares will be putting the majority of it's focus on the other lines they have going right now and putting Sonic in the rear.

Yeah, humor is more focused on older episodes. Oh man, I remember those times, it was the best. There was Angry Beavers, Catdog, Rocket Power, and few more.

I concur with both of you. Hahaha.

Also, Action Lague NOW! was the best. I believe my signature for a period of time on here contained "...and Meltman, with the power... to... MELT!"

Hillenburg didn't leave, he's the creator, but he's no longer a showrunner. The time frame for good episodes still stands though. A couple of recent ones have been decent. I think my all time favorite though is "Krusty Krab Training Video." I quote that episode EVERY DAY in real life, all the time. HOOPLAH!

YES! That's the one! Meltman, haha. XD

lol I remember that one... "P.O.O.P" "People Order Our Patties!".

I won't deny, I did like a few of new episodes, like Spongebob vs Patrick in sand war they came up with or when they got trapped inside toy store, those were really enjoyable for me.

By the way... I have either interesting and bad news here; I think I found out why we won't get those new figures for little longer...

I checked ToyWiz site because I was bored and wondered if they added something new or something and.. eh.. Look for yourself.

SonicToys1.png

SonicToys2.png

SonicToys3.png

Look at release dates, they have changed... New figures won't come until September or November... Damn it. There's a bunch of items on there, like Amy hat, Amy mask, Sonic mask, Shadow mask, etc... As well as Chao plush, I don't know if it was already there, but that's news to me; I hope that it mean I could find those anywhere later on..? I noticed how some of items now have images of official characters with items. I couldn't find Sonic & Blaze comic pack and Shadow & Rouge comic pack on there, so that concerns me a quite bit.

Seriously, how come Chaotix team pack get to be one to come, but not Blaze and Rouge? Charmy is the least popular one out of those three. I couldn't find more Sonic knight figures on there either.

Sheesh, this is a bit of letdown, isn't it..? Also, I find it odd that Eggfighter item can be brought as solo figure."

All of good ones won't come until November, ones we will get in September had to be stinking Sonic knight figures of Sonic and Shadow.. =/ At least they are pretty cool looking but.. I want my Blaze figure.

Hey, at least we finally got some new information..

Since bunch of you are big fans of old Nicktoons, you should check this out. http://www.facebook.com/90sAreAllThat

"90s Are All That" is something where old shows from 90s will air on Teennick starting at midnight every day. I hope you guys have that channel.. When it first came out, I was so damn excited and watched it with friends for a week. I do not know what they currently air now, I need to start watching them again sometime.

Will be driving to Toys R Us around christmas when I finally see these drop.

Interested in the Chaotix set, the black knight stuff, and Knuckles and Master Emerald... the emerald should be bigger than him, lol. Any idea when Blaze and Rouge drop?