New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I find those listings kind of fishy. Why would Jazwares release a bunch of 5 inch figures for Sonic and The Black Knight? That game is long past the promotion/marketing time. Unless that game is getting a Kinect/PS Move release or something.

Boy am I lucky:

I decided to put my figures on my desk, and I took my figures out of the box but, my 3-inch Sonic and Super Sonic's neck are about to snap off, it looks like the thing that keeps the neck on is ripping, though luckily, I did buy another Super Pack because I was forced to give some kid my emeralds and so I have another Super Sonic and also I can get the Sonic and Spinner pack for a replacement Sonic along with the Spinner that I don't have yet.

EDIT: Nevermind about the Regular Sonic, his neck is okay, it's only the Super Sonic' neck that is breaking off.

Comet, I have to say, thanks for making that playthrough. My Gamecube broke long ago after an earthquake(fell off my shelf). Luckily I never sold my games. I never had SA2B, and your playthrough inspired me to find a Gamecube (14.99) and SA2B (7.99) at my local game store. Brings back memories to play Mario Sunshine and Sonic Adventure DX again. Especially Paper Mario. But I digress, thanks bro. You have to make more of your playthroughs, they're awesome, so keep 'em coming!

Boy am I lucky:

I decided to put my figures on my desk, and I took my figures out of the box but, my 3-inch Sonic and Super Sonic's neck are about to snap off, it looks like the thing that keeps the neck on is ripping, though luckily, I did buy another Super Pack because I was forced to give some kid my emeralds and so I have another Super Sonic and also I can get the Sonic and Spinner pack for a replacement Sonic along with the Spinner that I don't have yet.

EDIT: Nevermind about the Regular Sonic, his neck is okay, it's only the Super Sonic' neck that is breaking off.

Wow, that stinks. =[ I hope you get good replacement later on!

Comet, I have to say, thanks for making that playthrough. My Gamecube broke long ago after an earthquake(fell off my shelf). Luckily I never sold my games. I never had SA2B, and your playthrough inspired me to find a Gamecube (14.99) and SA2B (7.99) at my local game store. Brings back memories to play Mario Sunshine and Sonic Adventure DX again. Especially Paper Mario. But I digress, thanks bro. You have to make more of your playthroughs, they're awesome, so keep 'em coming!

Wow, for real? That really meant a lot to me, man! Thank you very much. I do plan on continuing it! I planned to get Part 3 done today hopefully. I've been busy with other stuff like redoing my room, watching movies, playing video games, drawing, etc. I recently got re-addicted to SA2B and learned a lot about how Chao work and I'm working on getting better ranked Chao. I've gotten all of 180 emblems without cheating using Action Replay before and I'll do it again!

I had most of the Emblems in the Dreamcast version before my disc was scratched up beyond repair. I had all A-Ranks besides Cannon's Core, and I was about to start on the Chao missions. I wasn't too happy.

Wow... that's really.. horrible. I feel sorry for you. Is it possible for you to get Sonic Adventure 2 or Sonic Adventure 2 Battle again?

I went to TRU today, I was aiming for Sonic and Silver with their badniks but, TRU had almost nothing Sonic, all they had were 2 Amy mini-racers and a Amigo racer, a crapload of Super Packs and Eggman Packs, a broken Sonic Generations statue (I'm not impressed with the bad QC on those statues 893Grumpy-thumb.gif), and a F4F pack which I picked up, as usual Mario took up about 85% of the Sonic section.

Check this video out, the new figures should be out by next week, TRU already put up price stickers for the new Sonic figures.

I went to TRU today, I was aiming for Sonic and Silver with their badniks but, TRU had almost nothing Sonic, all they had were 2 Amy mini-racers and a Amigo racer, a crapload of Super Packs and Eggman Packs, a broken Sonic Generations statue (I'm not impressed with the bad QC on those statues 893Grumpy-thumb.gif), and a F4F pack which I picked up, as usual Mario took up about 85% of the Sonic section.

Check this video out, the new figures should be out by next week, TRU already put up price stickers for the new Sonic figures.

That video was really cool. Those classic show character figures are pretty cool! There's Tom & Jerry one that I'd like to get! =]

Well I have Battle. I just wanted to accomplish it on the Dreamcast. But yes, I can always get another co

Oh I see. =] Yeah, true!

Also, part 3 is up now for whoever haven't subscribed yet! I don't really care about a number of subscribers, I'm just saying that if you subscribe, you get to see it right away. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tE4MS_SqXs&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy.

arloman: That was awesome. XD

I want that night light. XD

Comet, in part 3, after you show the short cut in Green Forest, the sound goes out of sync and starts playing menu music and sounds and whatnot (Until you cut to the clips of full moons.) I know you can't hear it, so you should get somebody to help with your editing so you can catch things like that. =P

arloman: That was awesome. XD

I want that night light. XD

Comet, in part 3, after you show the short cut in Green Forest, the sound goes out of sync and starts playing menu music and sounds and whatnot (Until you cut to the clips of full moons.) I know you can't hear it, so you should get somebody to help with your editing so you can catch things like that. =P

Aw.. damn it. I do have a brother that can help me out with sounds, I'll reupload it later if it goes well. Thank you sir!

Edit: Change of plans, I think it'll be easier just to allow my friend (that have experience with same editing program I use) take control of my laptop's screen and put sounds back in place. That has to work. :) Sorry about sound issues. D: For now, I'll keep it up until I get fixed video to replace it. Thank you so much, Supercharos for help.

So true.

Bad news though, sound being out of sync thing.. it's beyond fixing. D: Sound clips are merged with video clips, meaning they aren't editable or movable. I don't know how they went off sync, but somehow, when I deleted several video clips, I think that sound of other clips remains there and hidden. So that sucks. My brother did help me out with it, by the way.

I'll continue making playthrough videos of SA2B, but I'll have my brother hear it before I upload it. So it'll be much easier that way.

Comet, I know I'm supposed to be paying attention to the actual playthrough in your video, but your subtitles are freaking hilarious. In other news, if you look at Sonic Stadium, you can see what the final Sonic Monopoly board looks like. Pretty badass if I say so myself. On an unrelated note, if you're a huge Nintendo fan like me, it sucks to know Nintendo's official mag, Nintendo Power, will produce its last issue in December. Which reminds me, where's my Sonic magazine, Sega?

Comet, I know I'm supposed to be paying attention to the actual playthrough in your video, but your subtitles are freaking hilarious. In other news, if you look at Sonic Stadium, you can see what the final Sonic Monopoly board looks like. Pretty badass if I say so myself. On an unrelated note, if you're a huge Nintendo fan like me, it sucks to know Nintendo's official mag, Nintendo Power, will produce its last issue in December. Which reminds me, where's my Sonic magazine, Sega?

I'm glad you think subtitles are hilarious because they are supposed to be! =]

I saw that image of Sonic monopoly game on Facebook today, it's really awesome. I hope it got good variety and ANY kind of SA2B reference in it, then I'm sold. I don't have monopoly board game of my own, so this is another plus.

I heard about Nintendo Power coming to an end, that really sucks.. Maybe it'll come back later on?

Sounds good! =D I'm looking forward to your future videos! =D

Alright, can't wait! I just finished part 4, I'll upload it on tomorrow in the morning after sound check with my brother. I end up playing SA2B too much and I'm currently working on getting five 5 ranked Chao. I have 5th generation Chao with:

Swim - S

Fly - S

Run - S

Power - C

Stamina - S

I'm getting there, how exciting. =D After that, I'll make a few 5 ranked Chao and then make them Chaos Chao. Ooooh! I also played Minecraft sometime and organized my room some more.

I'm glad you think subtitles are hilarious because they are supposed to be! =]

I saw that image of Sonic monopoly game on Facebook today, it's really awesome. I hope it got good variety and ANY kind of SA2B reference in it, then I'm sold. I don't have monopoly board game of my own, so this is another plus.

I heard about Nintendo Power coming to an end, that really sucks.. Maybe it'll come back later on?

Sounds good! =D I'm looking forward to your future videos! =D

Alright, can't wait! I just finished part 4, I'll upload it on tomorrow in the morning after sound check with my brother. I end up playing SA2B too much and I'm currently working on getting five 5 ranked Chao. I have 5th generation Chao with:

Swim - S

Fly - S

Run - S

Power - C

Stamina - S

I'm getting there, how exciting. =D After that, I'll make a few 5 ranked Chao and then make them Chaos Chao. Ooooh! I also played Minecraft sometime and organized my room some more.

Hopefully Nintendo Power goes digital or something. I'm getting a refund I suppose, since my subscription was supposed to end Dec. 2013. How's Minecraft? I've heard great things about it, but I haven't bought it.

Hopefully Nintendo Power goes digital or something. I'm getting a refund I suppose, since my subscription was supposed to end Dec. 2013. How's Minecraft? I've heard great things about it, but I haven't bought it.

I hope you do get a refund, man!

Minecraft is one of greatest PC games I've even played, if not the greatest. I can't simply explain it in a few sentences, it got so much of context and replay value in it and you get really creative with things in that game. Just look Minecraft wiki up, there's a lot of stuff. =) http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki

Also, part 4 of my SA2B playthrough here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9GElddaTw4

Let's all hope Nintendo Power ends with a bang instead of dying off. Sadly, Sonic news has been surprisingly slow. Even with figures coming out this month(and they sure are taking their time to release em), nothing surfaced on the web. Even though I'm 99.9% sure this won't happen, to celebrate SA2 coming out on XBLA and PSN, Jazwares should make walkers for Tails and Eggman. But then, people won't want another Tails or Eggman figure. Hmm... a guy can dream, right?

Funniest hack I've seen in a while.