New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

could people just stop with the "unrelated" topic starters? YES, KI looks awesome, YES Prometheus will be great! Go talk about those topics in their own threads.

Im finishing the Chemical Plant Papercraft Sooooooooon. at LEAST before Tails official B-Day.

So, Tebow's on the Jets... Jk, I've started designing a city in my computer animation class and I'm basing it on crisis city because it allows me to work with fracture lines in buildings i've built thus causing them to crumble AND particles that allow me to create smoke and debris from the collapsing building. Once I have a nice little 3d diorama, I might throw in a rigged sonic model and create a cool little scene. It'll look like an updated level out of Sonic Battle, maybe. I have a couple of months to finish it, but I am indeed making some progress!

Haha. I actually saw that coming. Notice what Jazwares said.

Will be releasing a photo of classic knuckles today, if i get 100 "likes"

Knuckles word isn't cap locked on first letter, so I had a feeling that it was just regular hand's knuckles. lol

Anyway, uh..

Any new Sonic information or...?

It seems Jazwares did release a concrete statement a few hours later (in spite of their trolling):

So here's the straight sauce on Classic Knuckles: I put in a call with the lead designer and he hears your wishes loud and clear! Classic Knuckles is one of those characters that for some reason never quite made it into an assortment, as line ups change all the time. The good news is, he's in the planning stages for a 2013 release. High five? High five!

So it's official, guys. We are getting 3" Classic Knuckles in 2013!

It seems Jazwares did release a concrete statement a few hours later (in spite of their trolling):

So here's the straight sauce on Classic Knuckles: I put in a call with the lead designer and he hears your wishes loud and clear! Classic Knuckles is one of those characters that for some reason never quite made it into an assortment, as line ups change all the time. The good news is, he's in the planning stages for a 2013 release. High five? High five!

So it's official, guys. We are getting 3" Classic Knuckles in 2013!

Well, it is good that he's now confirmed to come. Just one problem... he won't come until 2013. That's more than 9 months away from now. Maybe even more; it can be any time in 2013. X_X Oh the torture...

Oh well. At least he IS confirmed to actually come.

What new figures will we get for this year? Besides Chaotix Pack with Charmy because I already forgot. lol Blaze and Rouge were confirmed to come, right? Oh wait I remember now. Most of new figures with items will come in August or September, same for Sonic Knight themed figures. Arrrrrrrgh. =/ Of course, toys does take a while to be created into a large number, so I understand that.

Sorry for the double-post, but here you have it, straight from the facebook page of jazwares, CLASSIC KNUCKLES!

532848_390955944261829_117557138268379_1369279_1515905877_n.jpg

Well, Well, an early April Fools Prank.

OFF TOPIC: Old Cartoon Network Shows Returning

Hey fellas! Had a fun story and couldn't think of anyone better to share it with.

I'm working a gig down in Miami right now and part of my job has been selecting music for the live event. One particular part involved an old retired race car driver and the director asked for something to play when he came onstage. So I showed him "Super Sonic Racing" from Sonic R and he loved it and now it's in the show.

I've also managed to get "Live and Learn" into the second half of the show, as well as some music from Mass Effect and Legend of Zelda.

So I'm totally representing our Sonic Jams to hundreds of uninitiated listeners. Few people in my physical life would appreciate this. But I figured maybe you guys would :P

Later gents (and ladies, if any of the latter ever decide to join us) ^_^

Gotta admit, that's pretty sweet, Techa. Betcha half the people there wouldn't even guess video game music since it's so good. And more news about the Sega/Capcom/Namco mystery project! (hopefully it features Sonic) So, now on the still Japanese website, there is a countdown clock. From what I can tell, it's set to end about one week from now. Still no idea about the game, but we're bound to get more info when the countdown's complete. I'll keep you guys posted as news flows right in!

EDIT: Oh, and Banpresto is involved as well. They make the Super Robot Wars games (never heard of 'em), and they make my Mario figures too. Maybe that's a different Banpresto. :P

EDIT II: Plus, Namco Bandai made two trademarks today, All Star Battle and Project X Zone. It's probably the latter. Here's the URL, where you can see the countdown clock.

http://pxz.channel.or.jp/

If you look closely to the url, you see 'pxz', or Project X Zone. More news when it comes, I guess. A follow up to something on the lines of Sonic Battle would be interesting.

http://www.tssznews....-2014-explored/

If that does happen, I'll hate Skylanders forever with all of my heart. One or two ideas from it sounds nice but everything else... NO. Just no.

I hope they don't make something like this, if they do, at least don't make Sonic Characters look ugly just like what they did with Spyro, but for now I think that is FAKE.

Remember those vanilla figures we saw in front of the repackaged F4F collector's set during Toy Fair? According to the Jazwares Facebook page, they are finally released, as seen in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jICNKt2DJ9s

Although I personally won't be picking these up because they aren't poseable, they're not bad! The paint jobs seem in order and the head sculpts are spot-on as usual (except for Shadow's eyes...). They seem like vastly improved versions of the Gacha figures from last year, and they would go with the F4F pack quite nicely. My only qualm is that they should have used a modern Super Sonic instead of Shadow to better compliment the F4F pack.